Red Ribbons in Her Hair Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stared into his eyes, letting him see the changing emotions in their soft brown depths as she brought herself pleasure more fierce because he was watching her. Her legs shook and when she came, it was his name she cried out to the quiet of the room, his body she craved with every fiber of her being.

Kaylee moaned, her head throbbing as she fought against the gray blanket that kept her down in the dark of unconsciousness. She didn't feel right, her stomach rolled and she thought she might be ill. But worse was the way she felt between her thighs. She moaned again, forcing her eyes to open a crack and seeing his face, the same face that had been sitting in the restaurant when Devon reamed her, the same face that she'd seen at the grocery store, the same face that had stared at her in the mirror. It was him, it was the killer.

He had her naked in a chair, his hand a blur between her thighs, pummeling into her sex, his nails scraping against her sensitive flesh and hurting her. "Stop," she moaned, her hands coming out to push him away. "It hurts."

David bit down against the nipple that was in his mouth, hearing her cry of pain before he released it. Licking the offended bud, he smiled at her. "I know you didn't mean it, Kaylee. I know you love the way my hands feel on you, that you've been dreaming of this moment the same that I have. If you'd only kept the cops out of the mix, we could have been together so much earlier, baby girl."

The hand between her thighs had slowed, its movements now gentle and loving instead of cruel. He pulled them from her sleek opening, rubbing them tenderly against her clit. His other hand came up to her face, burrowing into the wet strands of her hair, holding her face still as he leaned against her. "Kiss me, Kaylee. Show me how sorry you are that you've been blocking us from being together for all this time."

Kaylee whimpered softly, wanting to kick him but he was between her legs, wanting to push him away, but his body was hard and seemed immovable, her hands fluttering against his chest as ineffectual as butterfly wings. "Please," she pleaded. "I'm sick."

David's eyes narrowed as he stared into hers, almost as if he could weigh the truth of her statement. "It's the drug I used on you, Kaylee. I'm sorry, but I had no choice but to use it. I couldn't have you getting in the way while I killed the good detective."

"Y... you killed Gabe?"

"You were fucking him," he said as if that gave him every right to rid himself of the competition. "You shouldn't have done that, Kaylee. Don't you know how much I love you?"

She thought she would vomit, pictures of Gabe as she'd last seen him, lying on the floor, a pool of blood gathering around his head, flashed before her eyes. David Brody had killed him. Tears rolled down her cheeks, tears she was unable to stop.

"Do you cry for him?" David asked, the rage in his voice making her head come up. He rose from in front of her, his hand coming out to smack against her face, slinging her head to the side. "How dare you cry for another man when you're with me?"

Kaylee heard a sharp cry and with her head turned, she could see the plastic prison and the three naked women inside. Despite the fog of the drug and the grief that wanted to weigh her down, she fought to think. "I'm not crying for him," she said slowly, her hand coming to her mouth to wipe away the trail of blood that was wending its way down her chin. "I'm crying because you killed a detective and now we have no chance to be together."

She turned her head towards him, her eyes meeting the strange blue of his. In her heart, she was praying he would believe her. It would give her more of a chance to find a way out of here if he did.

"I don't know," he said slowly, stepping back and away from her. But we don't have time to argue this out now. We're going to have company here soon and I want to be long gone before they get here. So choose, Kaylee." He spread out his arm, indicating the big plastic cage.

"Choose?" Her eyes narrowed as she stared at him in confusion. "What do you mean, choose?"

"Choose which one we'll be taking with us and which other ones I'll kill before we leave," he explained, smiling genially. "I figured to leave the choice up to you. I know Tina is your friend, but I have to tell you, Kaylee, she's been nothing but trouble since I brought her here. She might better be left behind."

Kaylee felt a horror unlike anything she'd felt before. She was being made responsible for killing two women. How could she choose? "I... I can't," she said helplessly. "I... I just can't make that choice."

David's hand snapped out again, finding her cheek, this time not much more than a tap. "Kaylee, I took these three because of you, it's up to you to decide which one lives and which two die." He chuckled, watching the three women huddle together, staring at him. "I kind of liked having my own stable to choose from, but we only need one. You choose and I'll make their deaths swift and easy. A quick twist of the neck and it snaps, they won't feel a thing. I choose, and I'll make their deaths more horrible than you could ever imagine."

Tears swept down her cheeks again, this time for herself and the nightmare she'd woken up to. She opened her mouth, only to close it again, her eyes pleading with him. "Can't you just let them all stay here, let the police have them alive? What more could they tell that the cops don't know? Please," she whimpered, slipping back against the back of the chair as he moved toward her.

He grabbed her arm, hauling her to her feet and moving her in front of him. His hands went around her waist and he forced her to look at the three women.

Tina could see the horror in Kaylee's eyes as she listened to whatever David was whispering in her ear, her face going pale white in the too bright lights of the basement. Kaylee's mouth was moving, but no noise was coming out. Tina didn't want to know what was being said. She knew first hand how cruel and vicious he could be. She closed her eyes, praying with all her might that they would have a chance to implement their plan and that it would work.

"Okay!" Kaylee shrieked, unable to stand anymore of the words David spoke, words that brought horrible visions of blood and gore to her mind. She trembled uncontrollably in his arms, shock making the whole scene in front of her a surreal episode that couldn't possibly be real. She couldn't be here, her mind kept wanting to tell her. She couldn't be trapped and Gabe couldn't be dead. She would wake up soon and be in her own bed at home, this whole thing nothing but a terrible dream.

"Choose, Kaylee," David hissed into her ear, his hands sliding over her smooth flesh. "Choose now or I'll make every one of those things I told you come true."

"I... I ch... choose..." Kaylee began.

12