All Comments on 'Red Ribbons in Her Hair Ch. 17'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
LilMissNerd1LilMissNerd1over 8 years ago
Oh...

Fuck. Is it a copycat killer, or is it Tina or Michelle and they're angry over what happened to them? Will you continue this storyline, or not?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Part 2 perhaps?

Ahh the cliff hanger..

I know your writing (posting) several stories, but I'm so glad you've continued with this one. Soooo good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice!

Good one! I hope "Feral" will also be re-posted?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved this story

I hope you plan to continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh no!

I was thinking a prolog involving babies or getting old together. I never saw that ending coming!

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 8 years ago
OMG!

You are so good!!

I did not see that coming. Bravo!!!!

10 stars!!! Hehe

teedeedubteedeedubabout 8 years ago
Hmmm

Interesting ending. To be continued? This story was like an episode of 'Criminal Minds'........

BiotechGirlBiotechGirlabout 8 years ago
Hey!

So who was the original dead girl with the red ribbon in her hair and why did the uncle kill her? What happened to his uncle and his parents? Was her murder ever solved? Maybe his uncle is still alive and will take over David's obsession with Kaylee just as David became obsessed with his uncle's dead brunette wearing the red ribbon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A rather abrupt ending!

I'm an incurable romantic and as such I found the ending of this story somewhat unsatisfying. I found the hint of a sequel to the story at the end to be rather contrived. Also, I would have liked to have known what happened to Michelle and Tina - perhaps their story/stories may make a better sequel? Otherwise, an excellent story up to your usual standards!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Stiffening

I'm as hard as a rock and soon my furious fist will draw seed from my loins. Daniellekitten, you've done it again.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A what the hell does the last paragraph mean I’m lost

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES