Red Ribbons in Her Hair Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In a hurry?" he murmured around her nipple, his teeth nipping at the tender tip.

"Please Gabe," she whimpered. "I want more."

He suckled her hard, his finger twirling around her clit, playing with that little button while her cries grew louder, loving the way she felt, the heat of her juices as they coated his fingers, the scent of her arousal, so musky and vibrant in the air around them. His cock felt like steel, so hard, so full and throbbing with his own need to be inside of her, he couldn't wait much longer.

"Come on my hand, Kaylee," he ordered her, yanking down her jeans enough to give him more room to move. "I want to feel your come on my hand, baby."

Her hands were in his hair, drawing him back to her breasts, her head was tipped back into the pillows as her hips danced under him, fucking his hand desperately. Then she was there, riding on a cloud of heat, flying toward the sun as pleasure spun her around into a swirling vortex.

Before she could recover, he'd pulled off her jeans and panties, pushing her thighs open and thrusting inside of her. Her sex seemed to suck him in, the sleek walls convulsing around him, caressing his cock with every tiny quiver. "Fuck, baby," he groaned as she captured him, wrapping her legs around his waist, her arms around his big body. "You're so damn tight."

"Fuck me," she whispered, her eyes still starry. "Make me come again," she begged. Her nails scoured lightly down his back, digging into his hips, urging him on to a faster rhythm.

He rolled, putting her on top of him, never once breaking contact with the soft flesh of her sex. "Ride me, Kaylee. You fuck me this time," he hissed. His hands were on her hips, sliding up to her breasts, cupping the firm mounds as she began to move on him. Her head fell back, her long hair sliding around her body, emphasizing the silkiness of her skin, the pale glory of her flesh.

He toyed with her nipples, rolling them between his fingers, squeezing them gently and then more firmly. She was so beautiful like this, her eyes half closed, melted chocolate sin, her mouth parted, their lushness wet from her tongue. Her cheeks were flushed with color, her body lithe and rounded, rising and falling over him with a determination that had him clenching on to his restraint with everything he had.

He wanted to wait, wanted to feel her come again, wanted to come with her.

She bent down to kiss him, finding his hands with her own, entwining their fingers together. "I love you," she whispered against his mouth, feeling that familiar tightening that signaled her release. "I'm going to come again, baby," she managed to hiss.

Gabe let loose his restraint, groaning in relief. With four hard thrusts up into her he was coming, feeling her body clamp down around him as she joined him riding with him into bliss.

When it was done, he held her close, her hair falling across his face, their hearts beating hard against each others. He sighed, smiling as she snuggled even closer. "You'll move in with me?" he asked her quietly.

"Yes," Kaylee said, smiling against his chest. "On one condition."

His hands reached for her, lifting her to face him. "Condition?" he asked confused.

"Yeah, it's just a little thing, Gabe. I mean, a man who can face down killers everyday for a living shouldn't have any problems with this one."

"What is it?" he asked finally, staring up at her distrustfully. "Who do you want me to kill?"

"It's nothing like that. You just have to meet my father."

Kaylee stared down at him for a minute when he didn't say anything, her smile quickly turning puzzled. "Gabe?"

"I'd rather face serial killers," he said, dead panned.

"Wha..." she began only to stop as a smile spread slowly across his face. "Oh, you... ass." She went after him, her fingers merciless as she found every spot she knew to tickle him. He squirmed, grabbing for her wrists and throwing her back on the bed, his body following her down, capturing her hands above her head as he nuzzled her neck. Then his mouth found hers and every thought of fathers or revenge disappeared in her happiness at being with him.

* * * *

Outside, a solitary figure dressed in dark gray sweats, the hood pulled up and hiding all features, finished a final act before turning away from the window and walking slowly away. A single red ribbon, tied into a dainty bow, blew in the wind, a solitary witness to an act of love too intense for the figure to watch.

A single word floated back, the voice too distorted to be recognizable as male or female. A single word that spoke volumes. A single word...

"Soon."

12