All Comments on 'Redhead Zombie'

by Myryad

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it!

Amazing! Part 2 please!

AngelpheonixAngelpheonixalmost 7 years ago
Not bad

There is a few minor grammar errors and all but you have excellent descriptive writing and although I don't like the main character, I do feel for him and I feel like I do understand his drive and motivation. I think you did a good job covering the emotions with the exception of the killing of Tim. I feel like that should have been more dramatic even if he hated him, taking the life of another human is traumatic, though if it is intended for the character to become entranced with the lust of killing others and making a Harem of zombies then there needs to be more arousal as a result of the kill. For such an important event in the story i think it needs more attention. That being said good work all in all.

LoneloverX23LoneloverX23almost 7 years ago
Amazing

Some of the best porn I've read on this site. Your language is eroticism at its finest.

GwillisGwillisalmost 4 years ago
Awesome story

I don’t know if I’d ever be desperate enough to do something like this if I was in a zombie apocalypse, but you really did a great job of getting me into Mike’s mindset. Even though the story was only two pages long I really liked how vivid and descriptive the world building and character development was, and the sex scene was great too despite the twisted nature of what the character was actually doing. I hope you write more some day!

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[17.12.22]

Odd buut fun!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous