Redhead Zombie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With such pressure on his dick, he knew it wouldn't be long before his semen got spit out in her vagina.

Talking about spitting, saliva was accumulating on the lips of the undead. She had noticeably finished her piece of Tim and looked ready for the next meal.

Thus, she opened her mouth widely with a growl building up in her fucked up throat.

In the last moment, struggling to get out of his sweet numbness of pleasure and tightness, Mike understood that she was going in for the bite. He shifted his position to get his back up and threw his arms in front of him, in a desperate defence against the undead's agfression. Just in time. She rushed in and bit, the sound of her teeth clapping violently at the air. Mike had grabbed her by the throat, and nothing was left between him and a painful fate except from the strength of his arms, pushing back as she tried to bite again.

Her hands flew against him like ferocious claws, thankfully too weak to make him lose his grip.

Trapped by the temptation of her vagina, at the brink of death, he started to pound her with all he had left, making her body jiggle with his thrusts.

She didn't give up though, raging silently, saliva falling from her open mouth onto his shirt and naked lap.

Mike was struck by a strange mix of terror and fascination. He couldn't avert his eyes from hers, despite the emptiness they conveyed. More and more of their bodies came into contact as her urge to reach him became stronger and she clenched her legs around him, grabbed his back with her hands motioning in pure anger and leant forward in an attempt to stretch toward him, to no avail - for the moment.

Her overwhelming presence made him feel like she was the one forcing herself on him. Yet the danger she was embodying prompted him to speed up with his careful thrusts inside her, until his cock twitched like a pump crazily pressed by her vagina.

Lights of ecstasy flashed before his eyes. Images of everything he felt in the shivering sex frenzy he had fallen in, her pussy, livid lips, tits moulded with the thin fabric of her flowery dress, that never quite did hide her nipples of rivers and stone; and as a final touch, her blazing red hair of heavenly fury and hell legacy, all at once, all in a second, it was over. And then, intruders, stuff that crawled in his mind at the realization of his doings. Visions of exploded corpses with severed limbs and gore all over, crows cawing with lunatic mockeries, waves of worms eating at the wounds of the deceased, dark round eyes leading into a ravenous void of emotional rapture glaring at him with wrath and a craving cupidity. It hungered ineluctably, it needed to be fed, it demanded to be fed.

Semen spurted in her, the sticky liquid losing itself deep inside her decomposed body. His strength flickered as he came, and a sudden push from the undead forced him to bend his arms, her teeth coming at a few inches away from his face.

Motioning his hips back, he pulled off his dick from her pussy, coated in undefinable liquids.

She charged again, rushing at his throat. He let go of her and rolled to the side, barely avoiding her last attempt to bite him. In a hurry, he got up on his feet while she struggled to rise on her frail legs.

Mike picked up his pants, put them back, grabbed the gun, and started to run.

The growl of the redhead undead echoed a last time behind him before fading into the nothingness of the Apocalypse.

All around, a thousand noises.

The city of undeads had started the hunt.

12