All Comments on 'Redwood Nine Ch. 02'

by RoyceConnors

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
what a waste of time.....the writers and mine

crap, Do you not know anything about the SOA backstory? If you are going to infringe on Sutter's work at least get your facts right.

RoyceConnorsRoyceConnorsabout 11 years agoAuthor
to Anon who complains

Have you actually read the backstory? Swiss cheese at best. There is more missing, than there, that tells of who they are and where they were in 1967. There's no real history to any of the first 9. Show me where all of them are together and when did everything happen, as per KSutt's notes on them? They rode as a club, but no story notes, as to how it formed, just who started it and when each member joined. How did they all meet? what brought all of them together? Complaining I butchered SOA, is unfair. Who's to say KSutt didn't intend it to happen like this, when he thought of the story. For all that 5 seasons are done, not one of the first 9 has sat down with anyone in the club and really talked about how it all began and what they went through. How did they come by the garage and the building they use for the clubhouse? I'm only presenting a plausible presentation of everything I can dig up about the origins and putting a story to it. If you want to blame anyone, blame Kurt for putting together an incomplete and incorrect storyline for them. If you know the story so well, please inform us all, who drew the Reaper logo, if not Otto. As an aside, what facts did I get wrong? I changed the year it formed from 67 to 68, that's it. .It just played out better that way.

RC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
guess we shall find out

i guess that we will find out what really happened in the near future apparently a prequel season is supposed to come out eventually. I for one really liked the story and will be waiting impatiently for the next chapter please hurry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous