All Comments on 'Redwood Nine: Season 02 Ch. 02'

by RoyceConnors

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
RoyceConnorsRoyceConnorsalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Dear Anon

Since starting this series, you have 1 bombed every chapter out of spite and/or jealousy. How petty and childish of someone, who goes to the lengths you have to diminish the value of my story. I do hope you learn to write better, so you don't have to go to such lengths to make your lousy writing look better than it is.

Writers, like myself, earn the scores we get, because we work hard at our craft to present a story we feel will entertain our readers.

I asked for comments and votes on every chapter, but that meant honest ones, not 1 bombs like you are doing. Please find someone else to annoy, as you've made your point to me already, that you find it hard to accept my writing is better.

BTW anon, the owners delete all your votes from the chapters, making your efforts futile.

lance gtlance gtalmost 11 years ago
Great Chapter

I can tell this series is well thought out and the flow is excellent. Don't let some a**holes spoil it for you, this is a well done story. 5 as always.

Lance

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Society

Strange that the hippies reject society, yet Moon says that 'The police will take care of it'. It would appear that they choose which parts of society to drop out of.

Otherwise, you are a very good writer!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous