Redwood Nine: Season 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fire began to dwindle, it's heat no longer radiating the warmth it once did, but the room remained comfortable, due to the high amount of body heat expelled. Girls enjoyed long, sensual rides of ecstasy on swollen members, savouring the different nuances of each guy. Each guy was enjoying the same nuances, feeling the warm wetness wrap them in a sheath of liquid lust.

Aromatic pine and cedar wood was added to the fire, filling the room with the scents. The guys were beginning to decline any more action, to their already well used cocks, ending the mystery woman session. They took their blindfolds off and looked about at the girls, trying to figure out who had done what to them. Some made correct guesses, while most never had a clue, but enjoyed whatever was done and whoever did it.

Lorraine had the guys get up and sit around the outside of the mattresses, while they took over centre stage on them.

"Now, we want you guys to watch what we do to each other. We're not saying we don't like what you try doing to us, we're just saying we want you to do it better, okay?"

The guys were amenable to it, understanding they were okay, just being taught how to do it better than they did, didn't seem like a put down.

"The first thing we want you to do better, is kiss. Take some time to do it and enjoy it more. Girls, let's show them how we like to be kissed."

The girls were paired up and Lorraine was with Marietta. Chico and Lenny were sitting beside one another and turned to each other, knowing their women were involved with each other sexually. Neither knew what to make of it, so they turned back to watch them kiss. Every guy watched intently, looking from one pair to the next, seeing how their lips met and tongues danced rhythmically with each other. Despite being worn down to the point of being unable to get it up anymore, the guys found their members responding to the sight of Sapphic loving. The way the girls held each other and caressed the other, was so different than any of the guys imagined doing. As foreign as it looked though, every guy was taking stock of it and made notes to try it that way.

They stopped kissing and then Lorraine smiled, as she looked at the faces looking back at her. The males were rapt in attention, some with mouths agape.

"Hope you paid attention, there will be a test afterwards. Now, onto other parts, like breasts for example."

Lorraine cupped her hefty mounds in her hands, as did some of the other girls.

"These, are not squeeze toys, no, no, no. You have to be gentle when you touch them. See these things? These are nipples. Lenny, pay attention, you need to know this. These are attached to our breasts, they also have a lot of nerve endings in them and they fucking hurt, when you treat them too roughly. You want to end a fun time in bed quickly? Hurt them and it's all over for her, and you. Got it, Lenny?"

Lorraine's look at Lenny, had him tone down any macho manliness, as she made sure he was well aware of his shortcomings in that department. The rest of the guys paid attention to the breasts and the soft fondling of them by the girls, as they demonstrated how they liked to be touched.

"Marietta, would you like to show the guys just what they should be doing, when they lick and play with them?"

At first, Chico and the others thought she was going to touch herself, but in a bold move, she came around to the front of Lorraine and cupped her breasts in her hands. She leaned forward and slid her tongue out and began softly licking the turgid tip, bringing it to its stiffest peak. She wrapped her lips around it and suckled it gently, making Lorraine sigh with pleasure from it. Chico sat dumbfounded, his jaw dropped and eyes fixed on what he was seeing. Marietta rolled her tongue around the stiff flesh and kissed it softly on the tip, then sat back again.

"Oh wow, now that was wonderful. Thank you Marietta."

Lorraine gave Marietta a kiss and it was returned with a sensual mouthing of her lips. They stopped and Lorraine continued.

"I know you guys don't know what that feels like, but to us, that's heaven, to have them treated like that. Right now, I'm soaking between my legs from that. That's what we want you guys to do to us, when you do that. Now, I'm going to move to the side, because I want Suzy and Golden to demonstrate the next thing you guys need to know how to do properly. Anyone guess what that is?"

The guys had no idea what it was, but the three men of the commune, had a very good idea what the girls were most interested in having the guys learn.

"I didn't think so, because none of you, except JT, I'm told, understands what to do down here."

The guys looked at JT, who blushed in his acknowledged abilities, then back to Lorraine, who was pointing between her legs.

"I need you all to move in a little closer, so you can see this. Come on, a little closer."

They shifted themselves as close as they could, so everyone could see what Lorraine wanted them to and then she parted her legs and exposed herself completely to them. They guys were spellbound by the complete lack of modesty, or decorum.

"Okay, here's your first lesson to know about women. All the parts and what we like to have done to them."

Lorraine went about showing them her clitoris and explained how that and each part of her felt during different acts and touches. Every man was focused intently, unwilling to blink, in case they missed something. Never before had any of them been given such an in depth education of a woman's sexuality. Once she was finished showing every part of her pussy she could think to explain about, she moved to the side and had Suzy and Golden get ready.

"Now, I want you to watch how Golden touches and uses her mouth on Suzy. Pay attention to things that happen to her, so you'll know when you're doing it right. Golden, anytime you and Suzy are ready."

None of them was prepared to see such a display of how to pleasure a woman's pussy, the way Golden was doing to Suzy. It amazed them to see Suzy succumbing to an orgasm and Golden had yet to touch her with her hands. When she did, her fingers did things to her lover, the guys could only guess as to what it was, as they were buried deep inside Suzy.

By the time Golden was finished, Suzy had came three times, the last time, intensely earth shattering for her, as Golden used a combination of mouth and fingers. Golden licked her fingers clean and smiled, as she wiped her mouth clean, then looked at the males, completely in awe of the spectacle. None of them had any idea, that a woman was capable of such sexual energy and able to enjoy the act, much longer than they could.

All the girls wore a look of superiority, knowing they had done something far beyond what any of the guys could have done. Suzy finally sat up and closed her legs again, much to the disappointment of the guys, who were staring quite openly at her glistening sexuality, smeared liberally with her own slick juices.

It was obvious to all of them, that they didn't have the first inkling of what pleased a woman in bed. They looked at their partners, waiting on the mattresses, looks of rampant sexuality appearing on their faces. Piney looked at Mary, her huge breasts being played with by Spirit, as they sat together, trying to figure out what had made the change in her. Just weeks ago, she was adamantly chastising Suzy and Ann-Marie, for doing what she was doing now, yet here she was, stark naked, comfortable with someone else's hands caressing her body and it was another female doing it. Piney was at a loss to explain the dramatic changes in all the women, for none were who they were, when they met.

Piney looked at Moon, Star and Phoenix, knowing they had bedded his woman, for all he knew, repeatedly. That in itself, was easy to understand, but imagining her with another woman, let alone a dozen of them, was beyond comprehension. He looked at his brothers and saw the same look of wonder on their faces as well. The women they had met, come to know, made love to and shared some dramatic moments in life with, had transformed, mutated in a way, to become someone else. It was hard to understand what he was feeling at first, but it soon dawned on him what it was. Respect.

He had found a new respect for the women. What he knew them to be before and how he had treated them, had him take stock of how little he had cared about their happiness and enjoyment of life. They had rose in standing in his mind and that same look was happening in others, as well. The women had taken a bold step forward in themselves, coming to new understandings of themselves and awakening parts of themselves that had lain dormant and unused. They were who they were now, there was no putting it all back in the box. What Piney was thinking and feeling, was on every mind at that time, that they had different women to deal with and the old ways were gone. Changes were coming and they were long overdue, by the women's way of thinking.

The moment was over and Lorraine could see they had made their points with the guys. They were looking at them with new eyes and that's all they were hoping for, a change.

"Well, how do you like the way we want our bodies treated? I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I'm hoping Lenny paid really good attention to the way Golden was licking and fingering Suzy, because I really want some of that, right now. Girls, it's time for the test and see how well they paid attention."

Lenny looked sheepish and embarrassed, having the light shone on him. Lorraine changed her position and sat with her feet apart, exposing the brown haired patch to everyone, then she crooked her finger at Lenny and urged him to come to her. She laid back and let her legs fall to the sides, then parted her lips and gave him a look of wanton lust.

"Come, Baby. Show me what you learned and make me cum, like Golden made Suzy do."

Lenny hesitated, until the guys started egging him to do it. He knew he had to, or face ridicule from them, so he wiped his chin, as he thought of what he had seen Golden doing, then crawled on his hands and knees to her and started kissing up her legs. The girls began cheering him on, as he got nearer to his goal and Lorraine was enjoying his efforts happily.

Marietta shocked Chico by doing much the same thing. She lay back beside Lorraine and parted her legs to him and crooked her finger and pointed between her legs, to where she wanted him to go, as well. Hands clapped his back in encouragement, the voices of his club brothers all prompting him to do it. Chico moved hesitantly towards her, unsure of himself for the first time in his life, as an adult. Marietta smoothed her hand over the black, crinkly hair and parted her lips for him.

Boldness was an understatement, as Chico stared at the core of her pink flesh exposed and moved in closer. In his own effort to show his love for her, he softly kissed the tender lips, much like he would kiss her mouth. Marietta's hands went to his hair and held him there, caressing him, as she enjoyed the intricate pleasures his lips and tongue were bringing to her. That sparked all of the girls to beckon their men to them and each knew what his task was to undertake.

This was about their partner's pleasure, not their own. The time of sex being the sole domain of pleasure for men, was over. Denial had gone on too long and women wanted their piece of the pie and they wanted it with all the toppings. The revolution had started and it was gaining momentum with every passing of the last days of 1968. Calaveras was now home to that new awakening, one where it was happily promoted. No one could foretell where the revolution would take them, but the direction it was going, was to a place where the people were happier and that won out over anything else.

Cries of ecstasy and moans of blissful pleasure filled the room, as women enjoyed the efforts their men were putting forth. Despite the onset of thunder and heavier rains, loving was the only sound that mattered to ears inside. Every guy put his best effort forth, not only wanting to please their women, but finding an enjoyment in doing it, as well. The viscous juices soaked faces and mattresses, as the girls expelled it from themselves in euphoric bliss. For them, this was a pivotal moment, one that brought them closer to being equals, at least for now, in bed.

Hours had passed, as faces and fingers diligently working at orgasmic delights, were slowed and stopped, as women let their partners know they were sated in bliss. The writhing mass of flesh came to a stop and partners were congratulated on achieving new heights of sexual ecstasy for them. Not one guy had even an iota of complaint, about doing what they did, or doing it with numerous people around them. Hugging and cuddling was affectionately given, the guys accepting it happily now, knowing it's all because of them and their efforts.

Moon wiped his mouth and chin clean of Spirit's juices and announced the need for food. With no power to cook on the stove, it became a lesson in roughing it, as the fire was stoked and wood added to make a good bed of coals. The girls went in to the kitchen and took out all the foods that were going to spoil first and began preparing them. The easiest thing to make was a stew, so a large pot was filed with water and the girls kept adding ingredients to it.

JT and the others sat on the mattresses and smoked cigarettes, while Phoenix and Star Rider rolled joints. They quietly discussed what they had just done, astounded at what their efforts had evoked from their girlfriends. The girls were chattering away in the kitchen at each other, so many talking at once, it was hard to understand half of what they said, but the laughter let them know how happy they were.

"Can you fucking believe it? I had no idea girls could do that kind of shit. I knew they got wet inside, but I didn't know they came like guys do, or at least sort of like guys do."

"I know, Piney. I thought I knew all about Lorraine, until now. I was like, 'who the fuck are you?', you know? Seriously, when she started doing all this shit, I wanted to thump her in the head for acting like that and saying some of the shit she did, but I'm glad I didn't, thanks JT, saved my ass on that, but really, I don't know about you guys, but I just found a real enjoyment in putting my face between Lorraine's legs and eating her out."

One after the other voiced their sentiments on the subject as well. Most had never done anything like that before, or even knew about it. What had all of them take stock of, was their nudity. Phoenix brought that to their attention, as he lit his joint and passed it to Otto, sitting beside him, putting a hand on his shoulder as he did.

"Here you go, my brother. Let your mind be free and let your troubles drift away in the smoke. I am happy to see you are accepting of your natural being now. Shedding the clothes of man, allows you to be who you really are."

Otto finished his toke and held it in, as he looked at Phoenix, holding the joint to Tom beside him. He blew it out and coughed, laughing to himself at what Phoenix had said.

"Right on. I'm a fucking naked biker, who's stoned all day and paints shit. Maybe we should just wear our cuts and ride naked all over the place, what do you think?"

The guys laughed uproariously at Otto's take on his new self. The idea of nude riding had them all laugh as well, until JT stunned them.

"Let's do it. Once the rain stops and we can get the bikes running, we should do that. Put our cuts on and go for a little cruise in the country. Not far I mean, holy shit, last thing I want is to have a fucking sunburn on my dick. Just a couple of miles and back, just to see what it feels like. I think it'll be a blast, myself."

"Are you fucked up, or what? No fucking way my ass is going out there naked on a bike."

"Chicken, Lenny?"

"Fuck you, you big, Irish asshole. You like bees and other bugs on you? Thought that hit on the leg hurt? Try dropping your bike for whatever reason and see how the road rash feels. You want pain? Wait until you see your skin smeared on the pavement for fifty feet and tell me how that makes you feel? Fuck you, chicken. I like the way my body looks, I didn't spent all this time working out to have it fucked up looking with scars."

"You are in great physical form, Lenny. I wouldn't call you chicken for that decision. I would consider that a wise choice. As much as the idea is appealing, the consequences could be great, should anything happen."

"Exactly, Star. Thanks man."

"For what, Lenny?"

"For sticking up for me like that."

"Oh, I wasn't sticking up for you, I was merely pointing out the obviousness of consequences for ones actions. You always have the right to choose your own path, Lenny, no one can take that from you. What one wishes to do in their life is up to them. It's nice to have suggestions to go on, but each one should be thought out and considered for the good and the bad in it."

"Okay, but it still sounds like you stuck up for me."

"So be it then, Lenny. I will say, that I agree with your decision and support your choice."

JT saw the understanding being shared and how the guys absorbed its meaning in their own lives. Little by little, everything that was offensive to them before, was becoming an accepted way of doing things. Had anyone said before meeting Moon and the others, that they should get together naked and let other guys fuck their women in front of them, dead bodies would be lying on the ground. All that was, wasn't anymore. Twelve men sitting around naked and not one was embarrassed, or concerned about being in that state. That would never have happened a week ago, no matter how wild they got. Something had happened because of their meeting. A new understanding and a new awareness of themselves, was taking place before their eyes and none were actually aware of it happening to them. The acceptance was so gradual, it was taken as normal behaviour.

"Okay, so no naked riding, but the idea of it, is really cool to imagine doing."

"I take it riding brings a certain sense of freedom for you, John."

"Moon, riding a bike is like instantly freeing your spirit. The second your feet leave the ground, everything that bothers you, starts getting left behind. The farther you go, there's nothing left but you and the road. You twist the throttle more and it hits that certain speed, when everything seems to vibrate at the same frequency, or something. That's when I start feeling like the bike and me are one, like we're one thing. That's when I'm feeling the freest."

"I understand that completely, John. You and the bike have come into a harmony with one another. Like we do with nature, you find it in motion and power. When you reach that speed you mention, you have found the harmony of your frequency, as you put it, with the frequency of the bike. I do wish to experience that, John, it sounds like something I can appreciate."

"Deal. Before we leave tomorrow, if the rain let's us that is, I'll take you on the back of my bike and find a road we can get up to that speed and show you what I mean."

The idea appealed to more than Moon, getting Star and Phoenix asking to go as well. Keith and Lenny said they'd take them and that brought an expectation of an experience they were looking forward to. Calls came from the kitchen, that the food was ready and to come and get it. The hunger outweighed anything else and the small kitchen became packed with naked bodies and food.

There was a definite lack of plates and eating utensils for everyone, so plates were shared with partners, along with forks and knives. Once served, the food was eaten with ravenous hunger to satisfy the bodies needs. Laughter and happiness was added, as jokes were shared throughout the meal. Two dozen people sat in couples, enjoying all that the simple life had to offer. Monetary possessions weren't the source of happiness for them, it was peace, love and honest friendship.