Redwood Nine: Season 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner cigarettes and joints were lit and casually smoked, as they lounged about and rested. Azure was with Wally, making him a very happy person while he was there. He was feeling like all had returned to the way it was, until she spoke out an idea to everyone.

"When we're ready to have some more fun, I have an idea we should try. I think it'll be lots of fun."

"What idea is that, Azure?"

She looked at Moon with a big smile and then told everyone.

"We should put our names in a hat or something and the guys pick one and make out with who they chose."

Wally was crestfallen in a heartbeat, feeling lessened by the idea, that Azure had no more feelings for him, than anybody else.

"I think that sounds like a wonderful idea, Azure, but we should ask our guests if they are okay with doing that first, I think. John, what do you think? Would you and the guys like to try that with us?"

JT looked at the guys and saw there wasn't any real objection to it, but Wally seemed to be unfavourable to it. Azure could see it, when she turned and looked at him.

"Awww, Wally. Don't be sad, Baby. It doesn't mean I don't like you, because I do. You know what, even without picking, I hope you get to be with Flower. I know you'll be happy being with her, won't he Flower?"

Flower looked at Wally and smiled with more than warmth in it, as she nodded her head to him. Wally was unsure about it, but the idea of experiencing something with a different woman held an appeal he couldn't deny. With a shrug of his shoulders and a nod, the idea was accepted and Spirit went and got a sheet of paper and wrote all the girls names on it, then cut them in strips and put them in a wicker basket.

JT went first and picked Golden and to his surprise, Suzy was excited for him.

"You are going to have so much fun, Babe. Golden is awesome to be with."

JT remembered Suzy's session with her earlier and figured he would be experiencing something truly unique, being with her. Piney went next and picked Poppy. He looked at the tiny girl and saw she had no objection to being with someone, as big as him. Piney smiled nervously, feeling Mary holding on to him still. Spirit went to all the club first, then offered the basket with three names left in it, to Moon, Star and Phoenix. Moon picked Suzy, Star picked Azure and Phoenix picked last and the name left was Mary.

Piney glanced at Mary and saw her happiness in being chosen by him and didn't feel so bad about being with Poppy. Once all the smoking was done, couples paired up in their chosen format and got comfortable. There were questioned looks between the guys to their girls, but they were for not, as the girls were paying attention to who they were with now and not them. Once lips met and hands touched, thoughts were gone and physical pleasure was all that mattered.

The mattresses became a writhing mass of flesh making love, bodies responding to the lessons recently learned and practised with great enjoyment. JT was enamoured with Golden, looking at someone who possessed such incredible looks and body to match. Every part of her he touched, was like a piece of perfection to him and the more he did with her, the more he became completely engrossed in doing his best, to bring about the greatest satisfaction he could present for her.

"Do you want to love me, John?"

JT looked into Golden's eyes, upon hearing her question. He nodded his response to her and very quietly, a yes spoken to her.

"I want to love you, as well."

JT was a little astounded, to feel Golden's hand take him and guide him to her moistened core. He felt himself part her folds and enter her inside, his eyes closing at the blissful feelings he had. He took over again and pushed himself deeper, completing the connection between them. There was nothing in his mind at that time, than pure pleasure. No pain, no hurt, no sadness or remorse was felt, as Golden worked her inner musculature along the length of him, causing him untold bliss in his mind, as his body was filled with Golden's offering. She held him to her, her legs softly wrapping around his waist and continued doing her manipulations, until JT began shaking. She could feel his release inside her, filling her with his warmth. Golden kissed JT hard and with passion, as she milked him dry of his seed.

"I love you, JT."

JT looked in her brown eyes, the golden flecks alive with sparkles in them. Through hoarse, panted breaths, he replied.

"I love you, Golden."

JT could feel her tighten her hold him, her arms and legs squeezing him tighter, as she clung onto him through her orgasm. JT looked at the intense pleasure awash on her face, the look of euphoria exposed to him. It was then that he realized what making love was all about. He felt his own pleasure soar inside him, knowing he had brought Golden to such heights. It wasn't about him, it was about her. A new dawning of love and its offerings came to him, He didn't quite understand all of its concepts, but the roots were taking hold and growing.

Golden's mouth eagerly sought his, her tongue writhing sinuously with his. JT remained buried deep inside her, her presence around him instigating arousal in him once more. He was astounded to feel himself getting erect and nothing more than the velvet walls of muscular contraction were doing it. He thought back to Suzy's happiness in him picking Golden's name, knowing now what she meant, when she said Golden was awesome and fun to be with. Knowing how Golden was making him feel, he could only imagine what Suzy and Azure must have felt with her.

Azure was pretty well attached at the hip with her, most times, never being away from her too far, or too long. The connection they had, brought about a tremendous change in her, bringing her inner being to fruition and letting her be who she wanted to truly be. Any thoughts of anyone and anything vanished in a misty haze, as pure, unconditional love brought him back to the reality of the moment. JT became lost in her, feeling himself become consumed by her presence, wanting nothing more than to be one with her, again.

There were repeated couplings by everyone, as they made love with their new partners. Once more, love found its way past the darkness and lit up the souls, of those engulfed in life's chaos and misery. The night was filled with the sounds of nature, as thunder rolled through the valley and rain pelted off the house. Inside, the sounds of nature continued, as bodies came together and voices expressed themselves in gratitude, for the love that was being shared and presented by them.

Jealousy never had a place to take hold in them, as no one had the need to feel it. JT raised himself on his arms, arching his back, as he strained through his release of ecstasy. Golden held him tightly to her, pressing her crotch into his. He opened his eyes, the foggy realization of what was happening, still swimming in his head. His eyes found Suzy's and saw she was looking at him. Their eyes locked and spoke silent words between them. Moon was thrusting in and out of her slowly and JT could see it clearly before him, then he looked back into her eyes and saw the love in them, for him, not who was pleasuring her.

He could feel his own seed still spilling from him, into Golden's depths, yet felt his own love for Suzy in his heart. Smiles played on their faces, accepting what was happening and what was between them. One thing they both understood was still between them, was respect. Despite being engaged in sexual activities with other partners, there was no loss of love between them.

Golden's hand reached up and pulled JT back to her, embracing him to her and wrapping herself around him, as she cried out in blissful passion, her own orgasmic pleasure reaching its zenith. Beyond all the noises around him, he could hear Suzy's passion being cried out above the others. What he would come to know later, as to why, he smiled at hearing her, happy that she was being fulfilled in pleasure.

The joys of the body exhausted, couples lay back and cuddled in, enjoying the afterglow of euphoric bliss. Once they were all over the moment, couples came back together, embracing and kissing, joining together in a bond of new love for one another.

The biggest change that no one actually felt right off, was one of equality. It would come later, as couples united together in love and the happiness of both of them reaching a sated need for pleasure. Sex, what was once something that was the sole dominion of men, was now something shared by both sexes. Something the women had felt was long over due and entitled to it and all the happiness and pleasures it held. The change would be felt world-wide by every woman, in one way or another, causing a shift in focus of who they were and what their position was in the world. Every man would see a woman's power increasing exponentially, as the rise of the Woman's Liberation movement took shape and forced the world to notice them.

Wherever bodies felt comfortable, eyes were closed and sleep was welcomed by them all. As the storm dwindled, the rain became nothing more than a soft hiss, the thunder long since passed by and echoing faintly through the air. The peace and love felt in their hearts, would grow throughout the night, but would soon be engaged in a conflict of epic proportions in the days to come, as the dawn would bring the realities of life back to them.