Reese Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers

"Wait!" Lewis called out, but Reese had already hung up.

Reese went to his new kitchen and put away his supplies. The next order of business was to go shopping for appropriate clothes. Ironically, shopping was the one activity that he enjoyed. He made another check on Edgar and left the house.

****

Nichols stared at his phone long after Reese hung up. His heart pounded as he tried to think of who other than the ones who turned him knew him by his given name. That was something that even Jean didn't know. He had been Lewis Nichols for years moving and then returning as a relative of himself.

What he didn't understand was how Edgar figured into anything. Part of him wanted to leave Edgar where he was, but he couldn't. No matter what Edgar was, he was his son and he did care about him. And then there was Jean. She would be taken and that was unacceptable. He realized that the man hadn't given him a deadline on when he was to have the phone.

He was going to call for his driver and then changed his mind. He vanished from where he stood to the beach house. He had several phones locked in his safe and chose to use one of those. They weren't exactly prepaid, but he would be able to track any incoming calls. He turned the phone on and plugged it in. As he waited for the phone call, he began to work on the list that he had left for Edgar.

****

Reese stood down the beach looking at Paolo's house. He caught sight of one or two guards but discounted them. They were too busy watching the ocean and chatting amongst themselves. He moved to where he could see the back of the house and stopped. He could see the silhouette of a man through the drawn shades.

Paolo Rossi.

***

Paolo was feeling better. The lavender and the knowledge that there were guards roaming the property went a long ways toward easing his unexplained fear. Now that he felt better, he remembered that he and his cock had some unfinished business. He turned on the television, hit the play button on the DVD player and opened his robe. He gave brief thought to calling for Natalie, but changed his mind. He was already leaking. A few hard yanks was all that it would take before he came.

With his eyes glued to the television, Paolo took his fat cock in his hand and gave it a hard pull. He moaned along with the man on the screen who was having his cock sucked while being paddled by a woman dressed in red leather. He gave himself three more yanks, each one harder than the one before and then bellowed as his seed shot out of him and coated the face of the woman giving the blowjob on the screen. Panting, he caressed the head of his cock smiling as it hardened again.

Just as he wrapped his bony hand around his member, he froze. His head snapped toward the window. Someone was out there. He released his dick and walked toward the window, his heart hammering. He knew that it wasn't one of the guards... this was someone who meant him harm. He lifted the shade and peered out into the darkness. Just as quickly as the fear had come, it was gone.

****

Reese stood watching for several minutes before he made himself known. As proof that someone had been there, he left a token: an old coin from 1347 lying on the ground.

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers