Reese Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers

"I know-are you regretting it?" Vangie asked.

"No darling, I'm not," Donatello assured her. "Like everything else that's happened, I adjust and you are the most wonderful thing that I have to adjust to. Now, as far as the change goes, I'll ward the house so that no one will come in."

"When we start?" Vangie asked now a little nervous.

"Today," Donatello replied. "Vangie, are you frightened?"

"A little," Vangie replied after a brief hesitation, "but that doesn't mean that I don't want to do it."

"I understand," Donatello replied, "It's natural to be afraid of the unknown but Vangie, I swear that I will never leave your side. You can scream at me, call me names and hit me; but I won't leave. Is that what you are afraid of?"

"No," Vangie replied firmly. "I know that you won't leave. It's like you said, it's the fear of the unknown. I'm not afraid of becoming a vampire; it's all that goes with it. How do I know that I won't kill someone while feeding? Will I accidentally hurt someone?"

Donatello listened to Vangie's concerns without interrupting her. The fact that she was asking the questions told him that the likelihood of her hurting or killing someone was low. She would be hyper vigilant until she was confident that she had full control over her new strength and gifts.

"You are asking valid questions and I am pleased to hear them," Donatello said. "I will teach you all that you need to know. First, as you know; I buy our blood. There is no need to feed from a human unless it's an emergency. But I will still need to teach you how to feed from a human without killing him or her..."

"Did you drink from women?" Vangie asked.

"Before I found you... yes," Donatello replied. "I must confess that it was as much for the sexual component as it was the feeding. After I found you, I fed only from males as I had you for the physical part of it. Come to think of it, I should have known then who you were. But I think that my guilt over Lisbeth blocked it."

"I won't feed from males," Vangie said. The idea of touching a male other than Donatello repulsed her.

Donatello was pleased. It wasn't something that he would have requested from her, but the fact that she volunteered not to drink from males made him happy, but he wanted to know why. Most newborn vampires had no preference or preferred the opposite sex as he had.

"I don't want to be touched or to touch another male," Vangie replied when he asked her.

"I can't tell you how much that pleases me," Donatello said as he kissed her. "But you must remember that you may be in a situation where you may have to. If that should happen, I won't be upset. What other questions do you have?"

"Will I still be able to eat food?"

"I hope so," Donatello replied. "Usually the ability to eat isn't lost although it does happen. If it does, then I will stop eating too. Whatever happens, we do it together and that means if you can't eat, then neither do I. What else?"

"I really won't be able to go out in the sun?"

"I'm sorry, but no," Donatello replied. "Initially you won't be able to tolerate sunlight of any kind. I can tolerate some sun because I am so old, but it will be at least a century before you can tolerate even a few minutes of it."

"But aren't there those that can go out in the daytime?" Vangie asked.

Donatello understood. The not going out in the sunshine was going to be harder for her to deal with than the possibility of not being able to eat.

"There are exceptions to every rule," he told her. "But Vangie, the likelihood of that happening is slim to none. Do you want time to think about turning?"

Vangie took a deep breath. Donatello was right; the best way that she could help him was to turn.

"No, I still want to turn. I want and need to be able to help you and if I stay as I am, I'm more of a liability. And don't say that I'm not. You wouldn't have suggested that I turn if that weren't the case."

"That wasn't the reason," Donatello replied. "I wanted you to have the best chance at survival if anything were to happen to me."

"Donatello, what haven't you told me?" Vangie asked. "There's much more going on here than what happened with Lisbeth. Who are we running from and why?"

"You are right," Donatello said. "There is more, but I wanted to get you through the change before I told it. I swear to tell you everything, but I want to get you through the change first. Will you continue to trust me?"

For her, it wasn't a matter of trust. She had been with him for far too long not to trust him. What she wanted to know was what the secrecy was about. She could have pushed it, but opted not to. It really didn't matter when he told her, it only mattered that he did.

"Trust isn't the issue," Vangie replied. "I'm ready."

Donatello warded the house and led Vangie to their rooms. He filled the bathtub with hot water and added bath oil.

"Take a hot soak while I make preparations for the next three days."

While Vangie took her bath, Donatello got the room ready. He went to the plane and got the blood that he hadn't used and whatever food was left over and took it to the room. The first order of business was to stock the cabinets. They didn't have enough food or blood to hold them until he deemed Vangie safe enough to take out. He was coming to realize just how much he had allowed his fear paralyze him.

Vangie was still in the tub when he went back to the bedroom. It was now full daylight and going out for supplies was out of the question. The only thing that he could do was to have the needed supplies delivered. He set up the laptops and went to the site that he had never used. His stomach roiled with nervousness, but he entered the information. By the time he was done, he was breathing easier. The delivery would arrive in less than two hours.

The next thing he did was to go the chess site. He had several turns to take. He played the easiest opponents first and then went to his main opponent. He stared at the board for over thirty minutes, made a move, undid it and stared at the board some more.

"What are you thinking?" Donatello murmured under his breath. "What are you up to?"

Vangie stood in the doorway of the bathroom watching him. She knew who Donatello was playing against by the set of his shoulders. Donatello turned to look at her and then patted his lap. A moment later, Vangie's bottom was nestled securely on Donatello's erection. When she wiggled against it, Donatello gave her a light tap on the ass.

"I believe that we are now in my domain and I don't remember telling you that you could move."

Vangie's nipples tightened as she fell into a familiar but comfortable role.

"Yes Donatello," she said softly hiding a smile.

"Good girl, you haven't forgotten," Donatello said the chess game for the moment forgotten. "When was the last time that I rewarded you with my gift?" he asked.

"It seems a long time ago," Vangie replied loving the tease.

"And do you think that you deserve it?"

"Only you can answer that," Vangie replied salivating at the thought of tasting him.

"Hmmm... maybe... Get on the bed," Donatello said as he gently pushed her off of his lap.

His cock throbbed as he watched her slowly walk to the bed with and exaggerated sway to her hips. Vangie sat on the edge of the bed and waited with her hands in her lap. Donatello sat still for several minutes making her wait for him. The truth was that he enjoyed the wait as much if not more than she did. Only when he saw the plea in her eyes did he move albeit slowly.

By the time he reached her, he was naked and a clear drop of fluid had formed on the tip of his cock. He walked over to her with cock in hand and stood before her. He could see her struggling not to touch and smiled down at her. Slowly he traced her lips with the tip of his cock, applying the clear drop of fluid to her lips. He pulled back and looked at her. Her full lips looked as if she was wearing lip gloss. He gave her a warning glance when she started to lick it off eager for a taste.

He started counting backwards from twenty. When he reached one, he gave her permission to lick her lips. His cock gave a hard jerk as he watched her tantalizingly lick her lips obviously enjoying the small treat.

"Open your legs, I want to see how wet you are," he said as he cupped his balls and yanked on them.

Vangie lay back on the bed and opened her legs. Her inner thighs were soaked and her black pubic hair glistened with the fluids of her arousal. The scent of her was almost his undoing. He moaned softly and gave his balls another hard Jerk.

"Sit up," he commanded his tone firm. He wanted her to know who was in control. "Stick your tongue out."

Vangie groaned. She knew this game. There would be no quick release for either of them. She stuck her tongue out and waited. A moment later, she moaned as Donatello moved the head of his cock over her tongue. A drop of precome hit her tongue and she fought not to close her mouth around him.

"Does that taste good?" Donatello asked. "It certainly feels good. You may take the head into your mouth and hold it. You may not suck on it."

Vangie nodded in understanding. The things that Donatello was doing were the exercises that he did when he was training her. He was reminding her that she was for his use and pleasure. Her clit was now throbbing, but she kept her hands in her lap. The urge to touch herself grew as Donatello began pumping the head of his cock in and out of her mouth. Suddenly, he popped it out and grinned at her.

"I think that I am ready to give you your first gift of the day," he said. He got onto the bed and leaned against the padded headrest. "You may get into position."

Vangie stretched out between his legs, her face less than an inch away from his crotch.

"You may begin," Donatello said and then sighed as her warm, wet mouth took him in. "Do not grind against the bed," he said when he saw the movement of her ass. "And do not clench your legs together; this is for my pleasure only."

His cock jerked again when he saw her trying not to move.

"It's good to see that you have not forgotten your lessons," he said his voice strained.

The tip of her tongue danced across the head of his cock and on the sensitive underside. Vangie stopped long enough to look at him, pleading with her eyes to let her come.

"Not before I do," Donatello replied. "Make me come."

Vangie hesitated. This was a change. Donatello had never let her make him come so soon.

"Are you refusing me?" he asked ominously. "Are you forgetting that you swore to obey me in all things?"

Not wanting to be made to wait to orgasm, Vangie attacked Donatello's cock. Her head bobbed up and down as she hummed whatever tune that came to mind.

"Stop!" Donatello shouted. "Pull my balls hard!"

Vangie immediately stopped and did as she was told.

"That felt so good that I'm not ready for it to end," Donatello said. "You may begin again."

The second time, he allowed her to suck him to completion.

Vangie moaned around Donatello's member as his seed coated her tongue and made its way down her throat."

"Come up here and sit on my cock," he commanded.

Vangie scrambled up the bed and impaled herself on his cock.

Her vaginal muscles clamped around him making them both moan.

"Please Donatello, may I ride you?"

Donatello didn't answer, but leaned forward and took a nipple between his lips. He suckled on it and then chewed on it lightly. Vangie's dark body was covered in a fine sheen of sweat as she tried not to move even though her body demanded that she did.

Her breaths came out in harsh gasps as the sensation of having her sensitive nipples sucked traveled to her clit. Just when she thought that she was going to come with or without permission, Donatello gave her permission to come.

With her head thrown back and breast pushed into Donatello's mouth, Vangie screamed. Sometime during the orgasm, she felt a sharp pain on her nipple. Donatello had bitten her and was drinking from her. It wasn't how he planned on doing the exchange, it just happened and it was too late to stop.

"Oh please! Harder!" Vangie screamed forgetting that she wasn't the one in control.

Donatello obliged, but made a mental note that she would need to be disciplined. As much as he wanted to make an exception, he wouldn't. She had broken a rule. He sucked and licked at her until she came again and then made a cut over his right nipple.

"Drink until I tell you to stop."

Vangie wasted no time in latching onto the nipple and nursing from him. Donatello felt his seed begin its journey from his cock and into Vangie's womb. While he had come inside of her many times, this time felt different-more intense. When he came, he screamed as loudly as Vangie had and almost forgot to tell her to stop drinking from him.

Afterwards, he cuddled her close and kissed her head.

"You broke a rule," he murmured. "You will need to be disciplined, but it will wait until after you've recovered."

"Thank you Donatello," Vangie replied. She wanted to argue that this was a special occasion, but didn't. He was right, she had broken a rule.

Donatello's head snapped to the door and then he relaxed. The supplies had arrived and just in time.

"Stay here and rest," Donatello said as he kissed her.

By the time he got back from putting he supplies away, the change had begun.

****

Reese stretched out on a bed that for once was too big for him. The softness of the linens felt foreign to him as he had gotten used to the stiff feel of hotel linens. After trying to get comfortable in the bed without success, he got up, took the linens from the bed and made a bed on the floor. As he closed his eyes, his memory drifted back to 1347.

1347

Giovanni lay on the bed too weak to move. There was a tension in the air that he hadn't felt before. Every so often he would hear someone moving outside of his door, but they didn't enter. He lost track of how long he lay on the bed before he decide to try to move.

He slowly sat up and quickly lay back down when the room began to spin. After several minutes, he tried again and actually made it to his feet. Not knowing what time it was, he made his way to the window and opened the shutters. He breathed a sigh of relief when the cool night air hit his face. Then he froze. How long had he been asleep? Why was there no need to empty his bowels or his bladder? And the foul smell that he had come to associate with the house was gone.

His heart pounding, Giovanni made his way to the bedroom door and opened it. The house was empty. Relieved, but still frightened; he made his way to the kitchen to look for something to eat although he wasn't hungry. He found a loaf of bread and tore into it only to spit it out. He tried to drink water, but the same thing happened. Horror filled him as the realization that he was no longer human set in. Tears of anger ran down his face as he tried to come to grips with his loss of mortality. He sat on the kitchen floor and grieved.

By the time he decided to go back to his room, it was almost sunrise. His body felt heavy and he could barely keep his eyes open. He stumbled to his room barely making it to the bed before he was in a sound sleep. When he woke up again, he was someplace else. He looked around trying to place where he was. He tried to move and as with the first time he woke up in a strange place, he was restrained.

"Calm yourself," a male voice said from across the room. "We mean you no harm."

"Then release me!" Giovanni yelled.

"I apologize, but not yet," the voice replied. "While we may not mean you any harm, you will attempt to harm us."

"You have my word that I won't harm you or try to escape," Giovanni said cutting his tongue on the fangs that had descended without his being aware of it.

"So you say," the voice said, "but yet your fangs are showing."

"I don't have..." the words drifted off as Giovanni remembered that he was no longer human. "What are you going to do to me?" he asked hoping that he would be killed.

"What would you like for us to do to you?" The voice asked.

"Kill me! I do not want to be one of the evil ones!"

"You don't have to be evil," the voice replied. "Evil is a choice."

"The ones who held me were evil and I am their spawn. You must destroy me!"

"Was the one that you called grandmother evil?" the voice asked. "She cared for you did she not? She risked her life to help you."

"Where is she?" Giovanni asked as he looked around the room.

"She is no longer with us," the voice said sadly. "She gave her life to help you. That is why you are here. Do you wish to dishonor her by dying?"

"She is dead?" Giovanni whispered. "Was it them who killed her?"

"Yes," the man confirmed. "It was because she helped you."

"Was she like them?"

"If you mean evil, I think you know the answer to that. If you mean was she a vampire, the answer is no. Like most of us, the Borcelli's needed someone who was able to go out into the sunlight. They also needed someone to care for their captives. For some reason, the old woman cared for you enough to die for you."

"Who are you?" Giovanni whispered.

"I am as you were and are," the voice replied. "One of the last things that the old woman did was to get a message to me asking for my help."

"I do not understand," Giovanni said. "What happened to the others at the house?"

"They are gone. It seems that they came under attack by a group of humans."

"Why didn't they kill me?" Giovanni asked.

"They were instructed not to," was the reply. "Unfortunately the Borcelli's escaped; although just barely."

"Do you have a name?" Giovanni asked.

"You may call me Vincente. I am for all practical purposes your father and mentor. It is as the old woman wished."

"What is she to you that you would do this for her?" Giovanni asked.

"She was my grandmother. Now, we will feed you and begin to teach you what you need in order to survive in this world. There are many dangers both human and nonhuman."

Moments later, Giovanni heard the soft voice of a female. At first, he thought that it was the voice of his wife, but then he remembered throwing her body into the fire. Tears of grief ran down the sides of his face as he remembered his family. The tears of grief turned to tears of anger and frustration as he realized that he would never join them in the afterlife.

"Giovanni, this is my daughter Maria. She is human so you must take care with her. It is mostly because of her that you are restrained."

The young woman gave Giovanni a curtsy and a shy smile.

"Maria is our eyes and ears in the city and she brings us the blood that we need in order to survive," Vincente explained.

"Is that human blood?" Giovanni asked horrified.

"No, it is animal blood," Vincente replied. "It doesn't taste as good as human blood, but it will suffice for the time being. When you are in full control of your capacities, I will teach you how to hunt and feed from humans without killing or needlessly hurting them."

"It is getting late," Vincente said to Maria. "You must go while there is still some daylight. Antonio will make sure that you reach the city safely."

"Yes papa," Maria said as she stood on her tip toes and gave Vincente a kiss on the cheek.

"How did she not get the illness?" Giovanni asked when she was gone.

"I do not know, but then neither did I. I am also willing to wager that you did not get it either. It is us that the vampires hunt."

"How is it that your daughter is still human? Why haven't they found her?" Giovanni asked.

"We are extremely careful," Vicente replied.

"But would she not be safer if she were turned?" Giovanni asked.

"Yes, but she refuses," Vicente replied. "As her father I could force her, but I cannot bring myself to take away her right to choose. But the time is coming when she may have to make that decision whether she wants to or not. I apologize, you must be starving. Allow me to assist you."

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers