All Comments on 'Reflections'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
apilgramapilgramabout 18 years ago
WOW....

DG...this was fantastic. You spoke for many of us that are older and have lost a spouse or someone we deeply loved. Great story line and writing too.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
You are incredible in your insight of feelings

I can not express my love of your writing and stories. This will not get much play for those looking for a jerking-off story. I am without words to say how this particular story has affected me. I can not get past this story for anything other then memories running amuck in this mature mind and heart.

Thank you doesn’t even come close!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fantastic DG

Words can't explain the thank you for this stor. Brings back a lot of memories. I agree with the past comments, This story probably won't get to many except for us old people. Again thank you for an exceptional read

A fan always

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very

nicely done, DG. I really enjoyed the emotions you pulled on this one. You never fail to write something with depth and detail. Great job.

budd100budd100about 18 years ago
My Story

I believe you just wrote the story of my life. Everything is so close except for the ending. I am still rambling around in the house after three years and I don't expect that to change. It is a great read for the older readers.

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 18 years ago
Thanks DG !!

A special one for us ‘Old Farts’! Such depth of emotion. I can’t say just how much this particular story has affected me. After 40 years with the same wonderful woman I try not to think too much about our mortality and the way that the years go speeding by. I love your writing and stories and look forward many more years of enjoyment - thank you for an exceptional story. Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
More KUDO's

I think almost everything that can be said has been said so I will just say again - please don't change a thing about your style and mindset.

You are appreciated Author - With Very High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Memories roar back

DG:

This is my second reading of your story and it's just as powerful the second time around. You've certainly got the emotions, feelings, and thoughts down to a "T." My mate has been gone for over 10 years. Thankfully she didn't linger, due to sepsis, but then it happened so suddenly I wasn't mentally prepared. Now if my life only had Eddy's happy ending. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
i always love reading your stories

DG you're an incorrigible romantic keep up the good work

PArebelPArebelabout 18 years ago
Wonderful!

But then I expect no less from you!

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayabout 18 years ago
well done....

and very loving...Thank you for sharing that with us, it was very touching. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wonderfully Done

DG, you are a great writer. The feelings that you write about are so real. I have been married for 22 wonderful years. I wouldn't change them for anything. My wife is facing some health problems and it scares me to death. Your writing gives me some hope. Thanks.

Executive GentExecutive Gentover 17 years ago
Very Moving

DG, As many people who have read my work on this site know, I have experienced this type of loss, your description and depth of understanding is so moving, that it inspires your readers to get back out there and live again. Thank you for taking the time to write for us.

RicticRicticover 17 years ago
Great Story

Great story as always. DG, your stories are always well written. Thanks. Ricky

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
beautiful

a feel good story. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
incredible

A beautiful tale of getting old - one that touches even youngsters like me. I also adore your style of writing.

Just don't tell me you've conceived this masterpiece through sheer imagination... it looks all too real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A real life story with great feeling

Thank you D.G. Hear for showing it's possible to write an erotic story with real life honesty to it. Whilst, over time I have enjoyed many stories in Lit, this is the first time I could feel the people were real and the story not just a fantasy. You portray the erotic side of the story very well and keep us interested all the way through. I will always avidly read all your stories D.G. Hear and wish you well in your life and storywriting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
My wife has terminal cancer and i can identify with your story

8 years of chemo we have endured and the pain pills. She refuses to leave me and our children. We stopped sex years ago because of the pain it gives her but she said she will endure it anytime i can to take her. The constant pain she fights, she rest when she can, and the numbness the chemo has caused in her nervous system she lives with. She has again lost her hair for the third time. There will be no new love for me this was a marriage when i was already older and she 21 years my junior. But the feelings you describe I can relate to. Fortunately to the best of my knowledge neither of us has ever cheated on the other. Thank you, I feel the tendency to cry but wont, I hold it for the day I am alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Errors

You or your proof readers need to learn to spell. I have read all of your stories alphabetically to this point and have enjoyed them. However, in each story there have been spelling and grammatical errors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A good story, sometimes we need to hear about long relationships where 'for better and for worse' is not just words!

somewhere east of Omaha

DessertmanDessertman11 months ago

A well written very touching story.

The woman i loved for 40 years died of cancer in 2015. For over 5 years i lost all interest in life, especially i had a heart problem whichimited me severely. However once that was successfully treated i was determined to make the most of my remaining years and 2 1/2 years ago when i was 80 met a wonderful woman aged 58 and much to my surprise we have built a very loving relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

this story really hit home to me in several ways . in her early '50's my wife had early menopause . that put an end to almost all sex of any kind . even being next to her caused her to push me away,even at night because i was too hot . there is no physical intimacy of any kind anymore . we sleep in the same queen size bed,but keep our distance from each other . even simple declarations of love are no longer a part of our lives . i'm not sure i can mentally stand too many more years like this . at least i'm 65 now i don't really expect to live all that much longer anyway . reading as many of these stories every day as i can is my life now . the only bright spot is my remaining sons . my daughter died of breast cancer in january of 2015. but we have 6 grandchildren now .if this is too much of a downer for people let the author delete my comment .

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed your story!

5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories