All Comments on 'Reflections Ch. 01'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
ALL THE QUESTION WERE ANSWERED

some truthfully, others not so much, but the underlying drama is yet to be unfolded, TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
#2 ANTICIPATION IS LEAVING

more to the imagination than an outright fib, TK U MLJ LV NV

DG HearDG Hearalmost 12 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

This story is six chapters in length. Hopefully a chapter will be posted most each day. Lots of questions but hopefully all will be answered by the end of the story. As always,thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my story. It really is much appreciated.

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Was more of a Loving Wives story...

.

BelgiumBelgiumalmost 12 years ago

Although, regarding style and language it’s at your usual quality level, the story itself isn’t one of your better storylines. Something just didn’t seem to “click”.

As to Buddy, he feared falling prey to a gold-digger and ironically he clearly still fell victim to a gold-digger…

Based on the results of a blood test he says the kids are his. However… this is a very weak premise. You could still question the fact whether the twins are really his: after all a blood test only rules out a certain number of people with the wrong blood group. What are the chances that Brent has the same blood group and is the father…? After all some blood groups are very common as most people have them (A for instance).

As to Bud’s siblings, you should look up the definition of stepsiblings though as you used it wrongly… because a stepsibling means you don’t have a common parent. In this case you should have used half-brother and half-sister as they have a common parent: the dad.

Still, with six announced chapters, I wonder where the will go...

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Nice opening

He was foolish but he was not a wimp, though it does worry me that his father had to take the initiative since for all LW it was obvious what was going on! I look forward to the rest of the story...

JonTaylorJonTayloralmost 12 years ago
Always Interesting

I thought Loving Wives too, but your comeback assures me and sparks my interest. I'm guessing this gets a lot more complex and new characters and plot are introduced. Good show.

estragonestragonalmost 12 years ago
Belgium, While You Are Technically Correct

about "stepsiblings", remember the narrator, though college-educated, may not be technically trained. The hardest job for a copy editor when working on a character's narration, as I've said before, is to retain the character's voice. If the copy editor too zealously cleans up every grammatical or syntactical lapse, the character's personality is washed away; narration becomes a professor's lecture. Exaggerating for the purpose of clarifying, can you imagine Huckleberry Finn telling his story in the words of an Honours graduate of Oxford University?

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago

A poster is right, this chapter is LW story. Belgium is right AB0, Rh + and M,N blood types could close suspects from the candidates only......no more.If 2 blue eyes parents are brown eyed babies that is sure the babies are other biological father, the dark colored complexion is dominant gene inherited, but the reverse is not, because 2 brown eyed parents may be blue eyed babies (recessive genes).

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What

What happened next.?Did she go to Brent,did he get any revenge on Brent,did he find true love?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice beginning and thank you for showing a strong willed husband making to right decisions about a cheating wife.

5*

BJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5720 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Reflections Previous Part
Reflections Series Info

SIMILAR Stories