All Comments on 'Reflections Ch. 03'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
VIVE LA FRENCH MODELS

but beware, your ex was in the same kind of business. TK U MLJ LV NV

shmueltzvishmueltzvialmost 12 years ago
Wondefully romantic!

But it doesn't end here, does it? I'll be looking for the happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
two worlds apart

a young model and a rich older man, easy to fall in love, so does donald trump find his model on the runway. I F YOU REALLY WANT TRUE LOVE and as marriage that will work, why go get a girl that is spoiled by her good looks and star quaility . this could only end badly..

hodunkhodunkalmost 12 years ago
What a Great Story!

I love this story! DG you are the best! Keep the chapters coming!

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
5 stars are naturaly, but I have a compliment

1.StangStar06 writes 12 pages stories, DG Hear writes 6 chapters with 2 pages stories. Which is the more annoying? May the middle case be 3 chapters with 4 pages?

2. The age difference is not too big, so I think it may be a good connection between them. I like Vicky she is not a low IQ sexrobot, as the first wife was, she would like children.......

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Apology

I am sorry, because exactly: Vicky is not low IQ sexrobot she would like to have children. In the fembot stories the high IQ AI fembots want to become stepmoms.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

OK, I gave you 5 stars, but you had better publish chapter 4 + really soon! The comment about Stangstar is valid. I like both of your stories, although sometimes he drags on; you on the other hand sort of stopped in the middle. OH, he also likes mustangs.

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Comfortable Story

Nice relaxing bit correctly placed in Romance....

This is even more in DG's style than his last couple of stories..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent continuation of the story. Very nice build-up of the suspense. Vicky seems to have lots of brains. Easily 5*

BJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5696 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES