Reflections Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,701 Followers

I entered and went to the desk to let them know I would be expecting a call and would be in the lounge. I spotted Max and Deanne having a drink. I joined them and we talked awhile. They mentioned they were having a great time and asked me about my evening.

"It was really nice. Vicky is a wonderful person. I'm hoping to see her again tomorrow."

About that time a bellhop came to our table letting me know I had a phone call. They plugged in the phone into a jack right there at our booth. This was before cell phones were so popular.

It was Vicky. She told me it was all set and to pick her up at her boarding house at five. We would have time for dinner and the play would be starting at seven. After hanging up I told Max and Deanne that I was going to see 'Phantom of the Opera' with Vicky.

They were surprised because they had tried to get tickets but it was sold out. I told them Vicky already had the tickets and asked me to go. I think they knew me well enough to know I had feelings for Vicky. Even I didn't know how strong they were.

Thank you for reading my story
Comments are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,701 Followers
12