All Comments on 'Reflections Ch. 05'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
estragonestragonalmost 12 years ago
To Clarify

I just copy edit. I wouldn't dare touch a DG Hear, MFG (Master of Feel Good) plot or characterization. He's one of the best storytellers on Lit, and this is a site that has some excellent storytellers.

BigJohn601BigJohn601almost 12 years ago
As always, just can't wait for the next DG Hear chapter..

Great story, well told and suberbly edited by Estragon.

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Great Feel Good Story

Thank you. From the cliff where you hung us... It seems like there could be a lot more chapters in the story. I am kind of sad that it will end in the next one!

It is amazing that things depend on the category the story is posted. If this were in LW we would have many more comments and many of them claiming to know more about Vicky than the author!

For me seeing DG Hear on a story is enough reason to read it.... Now if we could get Denham Forrest to come out of retirement.....

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
WARNING WILL ROBISON

always the quietest before the biggest storms, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Uh oh

I see problems up ahead. Anyway good chapter, continue please.

katibkatibalmost 12 years ago
Juvenile?

DG, you are one of the best. I enjoy the story but am slightly disappointed in Buddy.

His attitude of jealousy when Victoria is nude, or almost nude, in front of her professional associates is odd. Is he so naive as to assume that models do not change their clothing? And that matter of the rings: sounds like an out-of-date, old-fashioned mentality in this day and age. But, undoubtedly, that is how you wanted to create his character.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Very interesting

In Hungary 40% of the childbirth happens without marriage, so I think it would not be problem the common children with Vicky would be without marriage. The DNA test almost 100% sure and only 80% of the children birth of marriage sire from the husbands...........so this is better........... At my job there are 7 women, whose children were born without marriage. 3 got marriage with the father of their children after 4-3 years the childbirthes, they lived together without marriage certificate, 2 women live together with her children's father without marriage, 1 woman is single mom, 1 woman are waiting for the divorce of her child's father. That woman whose children were born after wedding she is divorcing with 2 children.....What interesting!!!!!!!!!! The DNA test is more sure for the children as the marriage cerificate!!!!!!!!!!

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Am I a dreamer?

I do not know intention of DGH, but I would think very interesting and ROMANTIC SOLUTION such plot for the 6th chapter, where they would have 2 common DNA test proof children without marriage and they would organize their wedding when their youngest children would be 5 years old!!!!! Are you a dreamer????????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nudity

Well the theme nudity is good described in this chapter. Nudity here in europe isn't a big thing like in the US. Whenever I'm able to activate my account I'm looking forward to try to write a true story about it.

Sorry for writing as Anonymous. I'm trying to activate my account since July 2019, but didn't get support from LIT, Manu or Laurel. If you want to help me create a Thread in the Tech-Support-Forum, contact me: infosauger@gmx.at

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Do rich people go to the mall to buy rings? I don’t know. I’m just wondering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it, especially when Vicky decodes to pay for Bud's ring herself! Let's see how chapter 6 develops.

5*

BJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5709 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES