All Comments on 'Reflections on Ice Ch. 03'

by MugsyB

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Baby steps for a glorious future

Cassia might believe she's in big trouble but there is nothing wrong with falling (or maybe even loving by now) for someone who's good to you and for you, and I'm pretty sure Dylan is already quite well on the way of falling for her himself. Glad to see the teammates dropping the teasing now that they finally met her because it was slowly and surely getting on my nerve just as much as it did on Dylans. On the other hand Cassia dealt with her share of torment really efficiently, even made her old man laugh with some new gained knowledge. Despite what others thing and say about their relationship (I'l just stick with that) I'm still amazed by Kyle who might hide his true self somewhere inside (just look at his fashion talents) yet his first and only though is his sisters wellbeing, takes a great man for something like that and I really hope he finds someone who'll appreciate him and show him the same level of kindness.

Another 5* it is and not just because it's fun to see the MCs act like giddy teenagers :)

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticalmost 7 years ago
A great chapter of a magnificent story

A very funny and interesting chapter, a story that, for me and until now, I think is perhaps the best story of the author.

Different from the other stories I've read previously from MugsyB.

Until now, the characters seem to me the most credible, with their doubts, personal limitations, etc., make them more human, closer to the reality of day to day, away from the positions of sports superstars ...

I just like this story.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 7 years ago

Great story even though Kyle drives me up a wall. You have captured a mostly male family reacting to and looking out for their sister, each in their own way. I can hardly wait for the confrontation between Dylan and Alex, which I am sure is going to entertain us no end.

mtnhiker58mtnhiker58almost 7 years ago
Great morning!

Nothing like an engaging tale of hockey, pie, sex (romance too), and of course more hockey to start a day off right. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great chapter!

This was a good story! And I needed it after a long day haha. Can't wait for the next chapter!

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 7 years ago
As always a great story !

You might make a hockey fan of me yet :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Outstanding!

Very well done. I wish there was more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loving it!

As usual, I am greatly enjoying this story. Loved that Sean and Vanessa are doing well in the hockey universe too. I loved their story. Thank you and I am looking forward to more. Can't wait to see how Dylan and Cassia finally admit their feelings to each other.

pip1247pip1247almost 7 years ago
I need more

I'm hooked and definitely can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
BRILLIANT

So nice to have you back posting regularly Mugsy. I am absolutely loving this story and can't wait for the next chapter. I can't wait for the fireworks xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great story looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it!

I've read all your stories a dozen times and this one is definitely the best yet! Hurry hurry! I'm impatient for the next chapter :)

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 7 years ago
Fake dating?? Come on, Cassia.

On one hand, I think she's too tough to hide from her true feelings for long. On the other hand, she's so stubborn, she could fool herself til the last minute. Dylan is so good natured, he'll put up with it but even he has a breaking point!

Love them both. Can't wait for the next chapter.

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
You can feel the tension

as they both dance around their true feelings.

Yes her brothers are being protective but they, including dad, are rude and condescending in the process. Just like the teammates.

It's time to stop pretending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMugsyB@MugsyB
March 2021- Update: I'm not sure when or why, but the first chapter of my three-part story, "Bring on the Wonder" has disappeared. I think the powers that be removed it by accident when I requested a different story be removed. As of right now, I don't know where my original ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories