All Comments on 'Reflections on Ice Ch. 04'

by MugsyB

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
PickeringPickeringalmost 7 years ago
Excellent!

Looking forward to the next exciting episode.

Thank you.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 7 years ago

Excellent writing, a little slow, but having to read chapter by chapter does that. Great character development which is what makes a story interesting, because a great plot is not much without characters you can like and dislike. Alex is definitely the bad guy counterbalance to Dylan and I suspect they will meet again, perhaps at the wedding?

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticalmost 7 years ago
Lovely story!

I have said it before. I love this story, as much by the argument as the characters. Although this story is within the usual arguments of MugsyB, it is also different at the same time. I like the personalities of Dylan and Cassia, both of them are shy and reserved, but sincere and noble.

5 * for you and waiting for the next chapter.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

ambush184ambush184almost 7 years ago
I'm definitely hooked

Just don't take to long to post the next chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Almost my favourite couple among your stories

If only Cassia wasn't as deliberately slow with herself and this whole "pretend" thing, even the ever-shy Dylan found his balls and actually (at least to himself) admired he is falling for her big time. But then again maybe seeing Alex at the cookout was just the spur she needed to make that step herself, just look at how the rest of the girls and guys accepted him from the moment he showed up to the part. Anyhow it was another great chapter filled with fun anecdotes, tense moments and even some possible drama that shall shape the story as it goes along, throwing a drunk break-up was not something I expected but made me laugh quite a bit and I hope that Carol actually ends up with Cole by the end of the series (he seems interested but respectfully keeps distance).

As usual I gave it a 5* but deserves a lot more for actually making it chapter 4 before the first kiss was shared and any action (aside from the hockey) was had :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Enjoying the story

Really enjoying this story. Dylan and Cassia are crafted well. They have a chemistry between them. But most importantly, they feel real. Each has their own insecurities and idiosyncrasies. Thank you for the story. Well done. Can't wait for more.

Spyauth@gmail.com

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 7 years ago
What a sweetheart.

I want a Dylan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Arghhhhhh

Mugsy I need the next chapter xxxx

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
It keeps getting better

I'm looking forward to seeing them awaken and emerge as a couple.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMugsyB@MugsyB
2729 Followers
March 2021- Update: I'm not sure when or why, but the first chapter of my three-part story, "Bring on the Wonder" has disappeared. I think the powers that be removed it by accident when I requested a different story be removed. As of right now, I don't know where my original ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories