All Comments on 'Reflections on Ice Ch. 06'

by MugsyB

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You just continue to amaze me!

You're such a gifted writer, with an imagination that creates dialogue and storylines that are both believable and unique. Nothing fancy here, just a very entertaining story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh jisssss

Surprising us is putting it mildly, I just hope you don't plan on ending it any time soon now that they finally got each other out of their pants. Sweetness such as this deserves to be read for a long long time!

Of course 5*!!!

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticalmost 7 years ago
At last!

Finally they have declared their feelings and passion. A slow romance and something different to the stories about hockey to which MugsyB has accustomed us. I do not know the exact reason, but this is becoming my favorite story. Well, yes, maybe I know the reason (at least for now), but I will not say, I do not want to overtake events.

As for Kyle, from the previous chapter you could see that he was gay, what is strange is that Cassia had not noticed before.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

PickeringPickeringalmost 7 years ago
Five star again!

Another great chapter. Looking forward to the next one. Please keep it up!

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So worth the wait

Love this - even better for the slow build up.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusalmost 7 years ago
Damn

Not much to add to that title, you once more surprised us and at the same time shut all those pie-holes that demanded faster action to be undertaken. To be fair I was cooing the whole time they were all over each other from sheer emotional impact and the fact that they finally found the guts to admit to themselves they need each other and the relationship it provides. Just like Kyle said they are made for each other and it could be a crying shame if it all panned out over something silly, though drama is welcome as it creates the real life feel and adds credibility to the characters. What did surprise me the most wasn't that Kyle was (obviously) gay and wanted to come out but the fact that Cassia actually went to that game with her friend, I do however hope that Kyle won't suffer too much for his choice of outing and that he'll patch things up with his (boy)friend sooner rather than later. Now I really look forward to their first true date in the real world and their reactions to it :)

If anybody has doubts I gave you a big fat 5* for this one, no matter how much time it takes you just make sure you keep those future chapters coming! Thanks for making my unbearably hot day actually pleasant!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

This is a great story. Only wish the chapters were longer and more frequent.

Can't wait for more.

Thank you.

Spyauth@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another EXCELLENT Chapter!

Love your stories. Keep up the great work.

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
Slow, shy, and steady no more

and then we have Tyler

Surprise

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 7 years ago
Worth the wait.

But I haven't had nearly enough of these two.

Tonyusmc3051Tonyusmc3051over 2 years ago

Such a great story until you turned it gay. I can't read it, sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMugsyB@MugsyB
March 2021- Update: I'm not sure when or why, but the first chapter of my three-part story, "Bring on the Wonder" has disappeared. I think the powers that be removed it by accident when I requested a different story be removed. As of right now, I don't know where my original ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories