All Comments on 'Reflections Pt. 02'

by LJA644

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
truthandjustice99truthandjustice99about 1 year ago

Incomprehensible story Impossible to read

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Some fun and games!

4

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 1 year ago

Funny one! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

GREAT chapter!!!! Please, go on soon!!!!

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownabout 1 year ago

A lot of useless exertion, and why does "HE" have to save his marriage? It's the wife's problem to solve.

But a moot point because we know where this is heading...

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63about 1 year ago

Why isn't he tormenting his wife? She us the one responsible for all of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story can’t wait for the next installment. Love the comments about lager 🍺 and coffee. Fun story……

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Laughed My Ass Off

Good Job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Had potential…went off the rails. Just petered out…

.

2 **

Frank66Frank66about 1 year ago

One silly prank after another silly prank, then repeated, then again...... If there's a story here, it's lost in a fog of foolishness. Maybe after 2 more chapters there'll be something more than the ol' sleeping pill and viagra in the coffee gag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is running on to long, the petty tricks don’t make up for the fact that he should just divorce his wife. Everything else is filler, drawing out what should be a simple story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Over the top Revenge. Amazing what he is messing with and not getting caught. Looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave you an extra point for making it so stupid I had to laugh.

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 1 year ago

Laughing my head off!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Seems like a lot of trouble to me to keep a wife that doesn't respect you. Have her served and get on with your life.

ChastisedmaleChastisedmaleabout 1 year ago

Got to love the saying ' foot of out stairs ' lol

luverlybubblyluverlybubblyabout 1 year ago

is this the end or is there more

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterabout 1 year ago

Just get on with it. To much scheming, not enough resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The relationship started dying when she asked

Makes a good story but way in real life a husband would agree.

Most would file for divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why wait 3 days between posts if it's competed?

AardieAardieabout 1 year ago

Clearly, he loves her a lot more than she loves him. She is willing to stake their marriage on his love for her. If she loved him, she wouldn't be doing this to him for a selfish pleasure.

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

As in chapter 1 there was so much repetition that added unnecessary length. Having to read all the details of him messing with Shithead over and over got boring after the first couple times.

Even though most of the antics were juvenile I do have to say that giving him sleeping pills and Viagra at the same time was amusing.

I'll be waiting for chapter 3 but, honestly if all the repetitive padding from the first two chapters were removed the story could already have been concluded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Far too much work for a worthless cheater. Immediately go to lawyer the instant she starts with the bullshit " you fucked more people than me ". That NEVER works out for hubby. Cut your losses, get a lawyer now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I get the levity of this story. Otherwise he really does need a head doctor for wanting to keep her disrespecting arse.

secretsalsecretsalabout 1 year ago

Looks like the guy enjoys cat-and-mouse more than he does his marriage. Not sure it warrants stretching it out like this though, diminishing returns come in pretty fast.

ReddladyReddladyabout 1 year ago

Fun read. Liked the humor and tongue and cheek.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

You might know what your characters are thinking, even if you are not telling us, but you obviously don't know, or more likely don't care, what your readers are (were) thinking.

It's too late for the slut wife, she know what the man she supposedly loves thinks and is planning on going ahead anyway., ergo, she doesn't love him and he should dump her. She is unsalvageable. Story is already over.

In this story it's not what the characters were thinking, it's what they were doing, or have openly said what they were planning to do regardless of the loved one's feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story, hoping to see the endof this one soon. Cant get any funnier than it is now but I can see your point in messing with the Shithead and also the 2Cs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If the cheating cunt wants this, divorce her and let her have it. She thinks she's been given the go ahead, she'll do it now or later. There's no love involved on her part. Move on without the bitch.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 1 year ago

More please. Need an ending / epilogue / closure.

TajfaTajfaabout 1 year ago

Surely there can't be much more? Why would he go to all that trouble for someone who cares nothing about hurting him. He is making a big mistake.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 1 year ago

I suppose if I look at this as a bit of dark British comedy, I can enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This chapter deviates from mimicking lots of other stories. It is an absurd combination of pranks that only work because the omniscient author is in control of this universe. Very few authors are interested in writing such an unrealistic comedy. It certainly detracts from any angst related to an about-to-cheat wife. All that’s lacking is a clown car, with all the people involved clambering out of it. Oh, wait, there are other chapters coming! Keep a eye open for a clown car.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It felt like the crusade against the cunt ran on a bit long. The over the top antics were amusing if a bit tedious by the end of the chapter. This chapter failed to move the story along as it should have. Fantasy is great until it becomes dull. Then it is a death kiss. However thanks for the effort, hopefully the next part has some more decisive developments. Z's and Viagra make Jackie a dull boy and dull boys are seldom interesting characters. Sorry but only a 3 star. Seems a shame since you obviously put quite a bit of effort into the writing.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980about 1 year ago

If you have to put that much effort into a wife that already wants to cheat, you're an idiot. This story gets more outrageous and unbelievable.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlungerabout 1 year ago

Very much enjoying it so far. Thanks

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

I take back what l wrote earlier lm enjoying the story. But truthfully, he is putting too much work into a two bit whore, she bears as much responsibility as shithead does, does his wife love him?

Short answer no, no loving wife does this to her loving husband and yet loves him with all her heart. That’s just not possible.

That said the humour of the story is great and in fact carries the story. I’m Australian so understand and enjoy the humour.

I hope the cheating wife receives some measure of punishment for her actions too.

It takes two to tango.

Her turn to feel pain should happen. In an American or Australian story that pain would come.

But in an English story, with the stiff upper lip and all that, l guess we’ll wait and see

4/5

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 1 year ago

I really thought this was going to be a good story, but you mucked it up with your crazy repeat actions. Just let them get it over with and divorce her.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Entertaining if not downright funny. Over the top setups with Shithead would leave no doubt what was going on. You do leave the turd that something more may be going on, so if it develops a stench, kudos for that. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I want to sleep with other men. Answer, fine, I will start divorce process tomorrow. No coming back from it,

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

What a great read! Fun and gave me smiles the stuck door. LOL moving the car seat. Wife's potential lover must be going crazy or think he is. Great writing, great story, great plot, great effort. Laughing so hard. Thanks for this fun read! Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great to know that you know what your characters are thinking. It's just that their thinking and the direction the story is going in isn't a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This chapter was way better then the first chapter. No more repeating yourself, that's just great. I betting she stupid to though with it. Can't wait for the next chapter..

Burner70Burner70about 1 year ago

Good read so far . Keep it up . Pretty funny pranks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"I want to sleep with other men." Okay can you give me one week and we can talk . One week later her Why did you have me served with devorice papers and why have you moved out? Me now you can fuck anyone you want but it never will be me ever again. I once loved you but you killed that hope you are happy. Good bye.

EhsheehsheEhsheehsheabout 1 year ago

Like the story so far

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 1 year ago

All this silly game playing after wife betrays husband with her declaration and total unwillingness to back down. This is not my cup of tea. I don't see them surviving, but surprised he didn't seperate and insist on counseling. Why would he ever trust her again?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Entertaining and very well-written. I especially like the witty thought dialog.

Ed

fritz51fritz51about 1 year ago

Yeah, what "BlueEyed2" said. I'll take a look at part three, but I'm really beginning to dislike this guy.

offkilter123offkilter123about 1 year ago

The story of a bunch of immature assholes. Well, they do say to write what you know so good job author. It was all I could do to finish part one. I skimmed part two and I will not even bother opening part three.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66about 1 year ago

This chapter was so bad I began rooting for Shithead and against the supposed hero. I stopped reading on page 2 and skipped to the ending. 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Shithead is going through a lot of pain for a piece of Julia's ass. She may end up divorced, because she can't stop... Then, he could get Anne as a replacement!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

3 stars. Again, too long for the covered stuff. Seriously, his wife wants to have a supposed 1-off with this guy, the husband doesn't want it, & 8 pages later the deed still wasn't done, albeit some other side thing went on. Not reading any more. Bob

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

I’m sure you enjoy writing different types of Femdom agitprop stories, but with this one, you’re found your métier. Loving it.

oldtwitoldtwit8 months ago

Totally silly the things you get him doing, but I smile reading it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fun stuff!

I'm confused. He won't have sex with her because of her decision, but now he does? WTF?

That's like other stories, where after the husband discovers his wife's infidelity, he fucks her just so she doesn't notice anything different. You never heard of an infection? Be a man or be a wimp, don't wiffle-waffle like a politician.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

I like all the petty revenge against Andy, but the 2cs deserve a lot more.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

“Proper tea made with a teabag”? I’ve only ever heard that tea bags were anathema!

inka2222inka22226 months ago

I'm with 26thNC - the revenge should be against 2Cs, not the shithead (i mean, he deserves some, but they deserve a LOT more); and the shitstain "wife" deserves far more than any of those 3 - SHE was the one who promised him fidelity and claims to "love" him, and wasted half his life.

BigDee44BigDee446 months ago

You lost me - to far OTT.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I can only conclude that Julia is seriously mentally ill. It's the only thing that makes any kind of sense with her self-destructive behaviour. No sane person, when confronted with the absolute destruction of their life should they proceed with a stupid selfish action, would then go through with said action. She is written in such a 1-dimensional way and the only answer as to "why" thus far is that she "has to do it." That's like answering "because" when asked a question; it's such a cop-out. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the reveal, assuming there is one, because the current reasoning is weak at best.

mariverzmariverz4 months ago

Estoy muerto de la risa

Excelente sátira!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I know it’s a story but in this day and age with the UK having more CCTV than almost any other nation, no way he gets away with this.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat2 days ago

Still think he should have just said NO, but this chapter is better once you got into the story build up. 4*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLJA644@LJA644
I have asked Denham Forrest if I could use his words as I fully agree with them, for those of you who have not heard of him he is here. https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=998438 he is also 'The Wanderer' I understand that some people do not enjoy my storie...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES