Reflections Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On leaving I moved his car down the street, adjusted the seats, he was probably used to it by now, but I like to be consistent. My main reason for coming was to download the data and voice from the Dash Cam and retrieve the audio recorder. Hoping they would have some damming evidence of him talking to the 2Cs. That would have to wait till the morning, I needed sleep. I did do the car alarm trick again; nothing came from the house and after a few minutes the alarm stopped. I became re-acquainted with Mr Shrubbery, or is it Mrs Shrubbery, or even Ms Shrubbery whilst I waited. I really must have a chat with a brain doctor sometime when all this is over.

I find it quite funny when commenters try to tell me what my characters are thinking. They are my characters I do know what they're thinking or in some cases what they are not thinking. And I don't tell you everything they're thinking.