All Comments on 'Reform School Sisters Ch. 13'

by Fuzzypen

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
sapphic_girlsapphic_girlalmost 9 years ago
Great drama! Violence and sex

I love how you take this story. Enter drama is excellent. The violence of the reaction of Donald and repentance and submission of Cassie was fantastic! The other girls must give to sample the delights of group sex and sister Kimie, the incestuous sex. Also, give a good lesson to Donald to not mess with them. Continues the story please...

AurimazAurimazabout 8 years ago

The sex scenes you write are good, but the plot and people reactions totally sucks. For example, when Bree fucked her mother for the first time and kept it a secret, her sister had the right to scream at her for betrayal (because that would be a normal lover's reaction). She didn't. She even wasn't hurt. Totally off character.

Now, Cassie makes mistake by calling bastard daddy who hurts Bree and yet again - Bree doesn't feel she's at fault? Why? Bree has the right to be pissed at all men in a world - and her cousin too. She isn't and that is not normal again. I know there are people who are good at heart, but look again at your characters. Is Bree a such good person? I don't believe so - she was basically a delinquent at school. So, watch your characters and their reactions more carefully. If you bend them too much for the plot, they will fall out of their characters.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loving the series. Its a bit sad that I took so long to find Fuzzypen.

The adjectives and adverbs used are a bit over the top -gooey pussy, swampy cunt, but that Fuzzypen's style and I love it.

Only point I would have liked changed . I like the challenge of seduction, I would have had Cassie far more apologetic and regretful for bringing in Bree's father. and then Bree's seduction of Cassie would have required all of her skills of seduction with Cassie being hesitant, She would also be totally firm nothing will entice her and Kimmie into becoming incestuous. That's sets up for an exciting next chapter.

Where OH where is Fuzzypen?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous