All Comments on 'Reform School Sisters Ch. 19'

by Fuzzypen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More story line

You have a good premise, and unlike many here, you can actually spell and form coherent sentences. And I'm glad to see the story move along from the school to home life. Buuuut, (you knew a but was coming), you keep writing the same thing. Your sex scenes, while well written, seem to be copy and pasted well written scenes. The non sex and buildup are so brief as to be almost a stroll down one block to another for more sex. Try a little more variety in how you write the sex, and include more backstory to set up and make us anticipate the upcoming sex. That seems to be all that separates you from an adequate, better than most here writer, and one of the truly greats. Try reading just a bit from TxTallTales, VertigoJ, or Mentalcase22 for examples of how to take that step from good to great. Best of luck.

sapphic_girlsapphic_girlover 8 years ago
More sex... with story

I really love your stories, because they are easy to read, full of incestuous lust and lesbian sex (my favorite), but it would be nice that you added more drama and epic scenes. Maybe the great orgy among all family members and exporting their desires triggered to school, maybe it's time to return to intensive classes... maybe, Donald appears, trying to get back.

But above all, continue with your delightful stories, my dear Fuzzypen ;)

KorianderKorianderover 8 years ago
You've got it sorted out

I've got to hand it to you, Fuzzypen. You have really shown great improvement ever since you posted your first chapters here on LIT.

I really like the tempo and detail you give your new series. You're going much slower now, exploring every step on your road map to the fullest. You also spend much more time describing the emotions and conflicts of your characters than in older stories. I'm very pleased about that.

I also like your condensed way of writing. All your chapters are about the same length and yet they don't feel like there's anything missing, or like you're in a rush. I applaud you for that. If I should ever get back to writing my series, I want to try to do the same.

I don't agree with my fellow commenters that this story needs more drama or action. Or to put it in another way, I'm not in a rush. I believe all that is being asked here will come in one or the other future chapters. I think people are just impatient and want to skip to the end.

So here's to you, Fuzzypen. I admire your enthusiasm and determination to continue what you started. I wish I had only half of that.

Best regards,

Koriander

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I love all of your stories, I haven't found anyone else who writes like you. So don't stop. My pussy gets so incredibly wet with each of these and I look forward to the new ones the entire time. This series has been my favorite and has transformed quite a bit. An orgy would be great, like switching and stuff. As incredibly and smutty as you can make it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Can't wait to read chapter 20 and all future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Oh please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please at least one more chapter to give it a proper conclusion

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous