All Comments on 'Regifted Lingerie Surprise'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
twistidmonkeytwistidmonkeyover 5 years ago
loved it

didnt notice who wrote it till i finished happy to see it was you love your work and a quick question any news on a new chater in "what mom know" other than that get work hope to see more soon

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Unique story of love

Sometimes two people are meant eacher other through circumstances even when they are mother and son.

lorencinolorencinoover 5 years ago
Never a disappointment

SilkStokingLover, because of this and the many other stories you have written, I am in love with you and fascinated by what you must be like in the flesh. Thanks for the sexy experience, the satisfying experience of this story. I hope you win.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Back on track

I used to love when silkstockingslover would release new stories, but the last year or so they have turned into cheesy tropes with stupid phrases like "three hole slut". It was great to see a return to the stocking-clad temptress. You could have drawn out the son's move to domination instead of jumping right in with the him calling her a slut.

gobears85gobears85over 5 years ago
Really

I love your pace and story build. You have spoiled me for all others. I am a fan and your stories ever disappoint. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just like my sister and me..

I didn't have a gf though in Valentine's Day.. I was only 17 my sister was 23 and engaged..but her fiance and her had a fight.. long story short, she comes out of her bedroom in a white corset, tan thigh highs and white heels and took my virginity that night.. pretty much after that we have had sex as much as possible..

yangus99yangus99over 5 years ago
AMAZING

Great story. Love the slow lead up and intense action

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Part 2

This defiantly needs to be continued!!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 5 years ago
I agree with the 'back on track' comment

This was a return to the kind of stories you used to post here.

I'm hoping this happens more often.

Very very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

That was a very good story, worthy if a 5 star. I love the build up to an all star fuck between mom & son. I got an instant hard on and right now my wife is stroking my hard cock. And, she is pretending to be my mother and jacking me off as she tells me my mother loves to fuck me. I simply love mom & son sex.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

Though shorter than most of your stories, I still loved it! Five stars and a favorite point!

FrognutFrognutover 5 years ago
Great Story

Now you know that ended way too soon!

Looking forward to part 2 Happy Birthday Mommy Slut!

It started off sucky, but what a build up to the main event!

Great Job as always!

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Top Shelf

As always another fantastic story, not overboard with crazy sex but just enough.

ndeavourndeavourover 5 years ago
A delight - as usual!

For someone who professes to be a submissive bi-sexual, you sure do incest very well as well!

Funewriter1Funewriter1over 5 years ago
ANOTHER GEM FROM MY 'SILKSTOCKINGSLOVER'

You are, without a doubt, my favorite author of erotica. Not only do you write wonderful, character-driven stories, but you do it in the most sexually-enticing manner. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
As said before, another great one!!

Always a pleasure to read your stories. I have enjoyed them for years!! Thanks!! 🎉🎉👏👏

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothover 5 years ago
Love It!

I've loved your work and again, you provided such an erotic story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Always the BEST.

With every one of your stories you always, always leave me wanting more of your outstanding prose. I believe them to be the best of Erotica hands down!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

Top-notch quality. Demands a sequel. Thank you.

horny2doithorny2doitover 5 years ago

Yes, your stories are always so well written and so hot !! This is a great story especially when her son came home destroyed by his former fiance and best buddy; who now were a couple and screwing each other. Mommy now has made him hers and plans to bang him senseless not realising he is bigger than her husband and young and hung. I sure home his Mom has more to say and do; that she cannot wait to be banged by him all the time etc. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Perfecto

Wonderful story - you're back on track again with delightful, fun, hot stories. Keep them cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mommy sluts mmmm!

5 stars, mommy-son or mommy-daughter are always favorites.

Seems like part two might be just a few days away. Perhaps a mother son trip to her favorite adult store prior to the Ass -tactic birthday celebration. I know I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
DELICIOUS

Hi Jaz

Five stars from me * * * * *

As always... an excellent, hot tale.

Good luck in the contest, and Happy Valentine's Day.

Love, Jack Auff ©

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good as usual, but...

In the opening scene Mom is described as being a diabetic, yet she polished off a whole bottle of wine by herself. It's my understanding that is a pretty big no-no.

Omart57Omart57over 5 years ago
Absolutely Flaming Hot!

Fahrenheit 451, You can't put this kind of heat on paper, it'll burn up! Another great story from one of my favorite writers! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing Story

I've been busy reading your stories and good damn they are amazing, please keep up the good work and please make a sequel to this, my cock is begging you.😖

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Hot Sex Read****

Very entertaining story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Now that son has become a man, maybe he can stop being a soy boy and have body hair. The rules have changed swimmers don't have to shave.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 5 years ago
Feet and toes!

The story had the right elements for me! Lovely legs, feet, and toes! Toe sucking! And toe sucking while fucking! A fantasy come true for me! Great as always, Jasmine! Five stars again! Love a woman that wants her toes sucked! Always ready, willing, and able for that duty!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

great story now would be a good time to do more with the one from xmass the nylon party story i really like your stories keep them coming

oldcouriousoldcouriousover 5 years ago
Never Better

I really hope you never give up writing because you really are the best. Good luck and I hope you win.

Bullrider14Bullrider14over 5 years ago
Awesome

Love your stories

MikeLowreyMikeLowreyover 5 years ago
Love the stories but may I leave this one bit....

Trust me when I say I love the stories. For what ever reason the taboo is what gets me so turned on. Don’t get me started on the illiustrated ones too!!! If I may, I tend to lose things during the sex scene’s because I feel it reads like a list. “He fucked my mouth for several minutes, then fucked my tits, then rolled me over on all fours and fucked me this way for a minute”

I’m still goin to read your stuff but just thought I would offer my two cents if it’s worth anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
gave it 5 stars

found that 2 be a good read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Potential

You write quite nicely, easy to follow the story.

I did find the mum a little predatory which creeped me out a little, didn't turn me on

Keep trying, your writing has good potential

expertlinguistexpertlinguistabout 5 years ago
5 stars from me . . .

. . . . Valentine day should always end with record breaking fuck, and this one wasn't short of the mark.

Will you make a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Another great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You are one of the best!

You are one of the best!

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 5 years ago
the end?

we need ch 2 mom's birthday

LittleboyMommyLUVR666LittleboyMommyLUVR666almost 5 years ago
Exciting, Hot & it Kept My Cock Hard all the way through

I Really Enjoyed this Story! I Especially Love Hot Sexy Perfectly Naughty Mommy's, that like to Tease their Son, after they got him where She wants Him. Great Seduction. I also Love to Hear Naughty Mommy's let their hair down, after they removed their clothes for their Son, and Speak Dirty and Frank to Him. I almost lost My Load, while reading about how She Loved to Ask Him Hot Questions like "Do You like and Enjoy having Mommy Suck and lick on your balls?" Yes! Very Wonderful and Hot and Exciting Indeed! Well Written, and Well Edited. Although I'm Not a big Stickler on a Miss Spelled word here or there? Though it is Nice to Not have to reread over the Sentence to Figure out what Someone is trying to say, and Decipher the meanings ))) Thank You! and Bravo! Bravo!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
a bimbo eh?

So I do hope mummy is going to dress like a bimbo when they go out for a drink? dancing? a meal? Nice fuck-me 5" platform heels to go with the stockings? He's going to enjoy fingering her naked pussy under that short skirt - and since the only lingerie should be suspenders then those nipples are going to pop through the clingy boat-neck top she'll be wearing... :)

crewdawgcrewdawgabout 4 years ago
Chapter 2

We need a Chapter 2 and even 3 of this great story. Just love it when they get nasty with each other. You are by far the best story writer on here.

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago

Mmmmmmmmmm ,sexy mom. Great story. Wish I was her little boy,lol. Could read more of this story if she writes more chapters.

slayerv69slayerv69almost 4 years ago
OMG

Sooooo good! Love a good build up to a story and this one really hits the spot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sure wish my mom would've consoled me after my first wife cheated on me. I had my own place & we could've relived our earlier days. She was so hot 🔥 in her 40s

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[30.08.22]

Zmokkin' HAWT!

11/10!!!!!

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

Great 5 star story. However, (and I might be the only one) it infuriates me when characters names (mom in this case) aren't given.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

434. I lived the breakup part of the story, but instead of fucking my mom, which I often dreamed about, I continued to be an escort, hoping she would come back to me (as her new boyfriend was at a faraway college) and she still needed to fuck me. She didn’t come back, but we still had sex. I never forgot her. Thanks for the refresher story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

BEST FUCKING STORY EVER

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...