Regifted Lingerie Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Porn," I shrugged. "Plus, am I not one?"

"My friends all say you are," he revealed.

That flattered me, but I kept going and asked, "But how about you?"

"I already told you I think you're beautiful," he said, appearing dazed by this entire conversation.

"But am I fuckable?" I asked bluntly.

"Mom, I...." he began but I cut him off.

"No, let me try asking this a better way: If I weren't your mother, would you want to fuck me?" I'd realized I'd overwhelmed him with my aggressiveness.

"Yes," he whispered.

"Yes, what?" I asked, wanting to hear him say it. Needing to hear him say it.

"Yes. If you weren't my Mom I'd love to fuck you," he blurted out.

"That's so sweet," I smiled down at him warmly. "I needed to hear that. Now touch my legs. You need to feel how amazing these Wolford stockings are... they're a whole new level of sheer bliss."

"Okay," he said doubtfully, as he lifted a hand only as high as my calf and moved it down cautiously.

"No, use both hands; move them up instead of down and really feel the stocking; savour the silkiness," I insisted. "Pretend I'm the bitch who will remain nameless, except I promise not to be bitchy."

"Okay," he repeated, placing both hands on my leg and this time stroking them up my leg as far as my knee.

"Isn't that amazing?" I asked.

"I've never felt anything like it before," he agreed with awestruck wonder.

"Take your time, your hands feel very nice," I encouraged.

"Okay,' he said, becoming entranced by the sheer silk sensation.

"Do my other leg too," I suggested, preferring to have equal attention paid to my legs or my breasts... my own quirky need for equilibrium.

"Okay," he said mindlessly, and he switched legs.

As he did, I pulled the thin straps of the teddy down, and then pulled the teddy itself down to reveal my large 36C breasts.

"A lot of the Brazzers scenes feature MILFs in stockings, and those attractive stockings assist in seducing the young man," I continued, hinting we could stage our very own live version of a Brazzers scene.

"I still can't believe you watch porn," he said, his hands working magic on my legs.

"What? Your mother isn't allowed to fantasize about being fucked by some young stud who can bang me for hours?" I asked bluntly.

"Mom!" he gasped in shock, then got another shock when he looked up and saw my tits were out.

"Seriously!" I continued. "I tend to be hornier now than I was as a teenager, but all I have is toys."

"I'm sorry, Mom, I didn't mean to insult you," he apologized, "I've just always seen you as my mother."

"And therefore, not as a sexual being," I finished for him, feeling and sounding sad.

"I wouldn't go that far, Mom. Trust me, what you just said isn't at all true."

"What do you mean?" I asked, as I reached down and pulled him up as he now had access to a third part of my body to stare at (fourth if you include my ass), and I wanted him to have a good vantage point.

"Nothing," he said, as he tried to look into my eyes and not at my firm rack. God, I was having way too much fun driving my son nuts. God, I am so not a good person.

"Tell me," I demanded.

"It's too embarrassing," he whined.

"Honey, I'm more than half naked in my bedroom showing myself off to my son," I pointed out.

"Well... I often masturbate about you," he admitted.

"How can I not?" he asked, "you're so hot."

"Oh honey," I said, pulling him into a big breast-crushing hug. "I love you so much."

"I love you too," he replied. I could tell he'd said that sincerely, but he was also clearly bewildered by this entire conversation.

I backed away from him and asked, "Now can you be completely honest with me?"

"Always," he said, as his eyes were magnetically drawn to my tits.

No way was I about to tell him where my eyes were. Au contraire! I knew had a great pair of tits... they were still perfectly firm, but I asked him anyway, still drawing him in. "Do you think Mommy's breasts are still firm?" I didn't notice until after I'd spoken that I'd called them 'Mommy's breasts'. I wasn't being honest with myself however, for even as I continued debating with myself over whether I was willing to step across the incest line, that line had already been crossed,

He looked up into my eyes nevertheless, but only to ask me the silent question, Mom, are you really saying it's okay for me to stare at your naked boobs? I gave him a smiling nod, so he looked openly; he stared at my firm 36C breasts, my hard-as-diamond nipples, and answered, "They're amazing, Mom. To be honest, they're bigger and firmer than the eighteen-year-old bitch's who will remain nameless." I loved that he was using my description of the unfaithful bitch.

"You're so sweet," I crooned as I cupped them. "And what about my nipples?"

"They're very... very..." he began, then paused, unable to continue as he stared at them like a deer in a pair of headlights, and likely felt very much like said deer.

"Very what, honey?" I asked, knowing what I was doing was wrong, yet it felt oh so right.

"Um... I... well..." he continued, unable to look away.

"You can tell Mommy anything, son," I encouraged. "We're both adults now."

"Inviting... they're very... inviting," he forced the words out.

"Well you did love on them for almost a year," I teased, as I pulled the sexy teddy back up.

"Oh, Mom," he said sheepishly, as he caught on to my meaning.

"I mean you would just suck and suck and suck," I elaborated, his already red cheeks somehow going even a darker shade.

"I guess that's why I still love sucking on a hard nipple," he shared, not completely rattled by my naughty innuendo.

"So I'm to blame for both your nylon fetish and your tit fetish?" I questioned.

"Yes, you're a very bad influence you terrible person, you," he joked.

"I have some presents for you, too," I said, walking to my closet, feeling the heat of his gaze on my naked ass and stocking-clad legs.

"You do?" he asked as I looked back, catching him as he adjusted his cock.

Before I even had time to consider my action, I blew it a kiss. I didn't wait to see his response, but just went into the closet and grabbed a bag from the adult store as I answered, "Kind of."

I returned to him and said, "I bought these for your father for his birthday, but he passed away before I could give them to him."

We sat down beside each other on the bed, and he began exploring the contents of the bag.

First, he pulled out a set of black pyjamas. They were made of silk; the bottoms were no more than shorts, and the top was cut in the shape of a tuxedo jacket with tails, open in the front, with no buttons.

"Try them on," I suggested.

He began to shrug himself into the jacket, but I stopped him. "No dear, get undressed first."

"Really?" he asked.

"Of course," I said. "First, I've seen you naked many times."

"But that was a long time ago," he said.

"Well, you've seen my private parts far more recently, and it was 'up close and personal,' by the way, so I should at the very least get to see yours again, now that they're all grown up," I said.

"I guess," he said, his struggling brain still seeming to be in a state of 'is this really happening?'

He removed his shirt to reveal a nice, chiseled chest. My darling boy worked out.

He then removed his pants to reveal a pair of Saxx underwear.

"Nice underwear," I approved.

"Thanks," he said. "They were a present from the bitch who will remain nameless."

"Well, it wasn't a complete waste then," I said, as I stared at my son's crotch, his very hard cock displayed perfectly by a pouch in the underwear that appeared to be tailored specifically so I could drool at my son's dick. Good news: my son inherited his father's big cock.

"They even feel nice," he reported, moving his hands to the sides of the underwear. "They aren't sheer nylon soft, but they're probably as close as it gets for men."

I wondered why men's underwear couldn't be sheer, smooth silk like most of my panties were. "Life is so unfair."

"Tell me about it," he laughed.

"Socks too," I ordered. "No woman wants to see her man in boxer briefs and socks."

"Good advice," he laughed as he pulled off his socks and tossed them away.

"And finally... the pièce de résistance, the underwear," I ordered.

"Really?" he asked.

"Like I said, I've seen it before," I pointed out.

"Um, but, I..." he began, obviously concerned about the hard on that against all logic, he seemed to think I didn't already know about.

"Now son, it's only fair since you saw Mommy's cunt that I should see your cock," I ordered firmly, as I admired the rest of his body. Surprisingly, it was hairless everywhere save for the blond hair on his head... which made me wonder if he was hairless around his main attraction as well.

He seemed paralyzed with indecision and nervousness, so I figured fuck it. I marched over to him, dropped to my knees and yanked his last remaining garment down. I imagine my staring at his cock was very similar to his staring at my pussy: I was mesmerized by my salacious view of his long, hard cock, which was indeed hairless. Easily eight inches, even bigger than his father's. "Oh, my," I said. "It's a lot bigger than the last time I saw it."

"Being shaved makes it look bigger," he said, looking down at me.

"Your being a decade older than eight makes it bigger too: it's fucking huge, son," I said. "The biggest cock I've ever seen up close and personal."

"Really?"

I wanted to just take it in my hand and stroke it.

I just wanted to open my mouth and devour this enticing meat.

I wanted to bend over and invite him to pound my pussy.

Yet even after all the adventuresome progress we'd made so far this evening, I still wasn't sure I could go all the way to the finish line.

I stood back up, my hand tracing up the front of his leg, barely missing his cock, and continuing up to his chest. "You're also the first hairless man I've ever seen up close and personal."

"I shaved my body for the swimming team, then I liked the look and feel of it, so here we are," he explained.

"I'm not complaining," I said. "It's really sexy."

"Thanks," he trembled, as my hand traced around his chest area.

"God, are you built," I said.

"I work out every day."

"I bet you do," I said admiring his entire body. After a tense pause, the sexual tension dripping everywhere in the room, I said, "Can you help Mommy with a workout then?"

"Sure," he agreed.

I took his hand and placed it on my breast. "A while ago you promised to do 'anything' for me. Define what you meant by that word, my darling boy."

With a huge grin as I finally answered the question I assume he'd been asking himself for a while, he looked at where I had placed his hand. The fabric was transparent, with his thumb and forefinger lying on either side of my distended, red nipple. Yes, it was very hard. Because I was excited... for him.

He gave it a tweak and recited, now oozing confidence, "I believe the Oxford Dictionary defines 'anything' as a word expressing no limits."

"That's a pretty good definition," I agreed. "But what exactly does it mean at this moment? What exactly are you willing to do for or..." I paused for dramatic sexual effect, as I reached for his throbbing cock, "...or to Mommy?"

"Anything it takes to make my Mommy happy," he moaned, as I rolled my thumb over his cock head, feeling a bit of sticky precum.

"Is your cock hard because of Mommy?" I asked in a sultry voice.

"Yes... God yes," he moaned.

"And is this pre-cum because of Mommy?" I asked, lowering myself before him.

"Yes."

"I've just realized Mommy is a bit hungry," I said, stroking his cock. "Do you have anything I might snack on?"

"Oh Mom," he groaned, as I stroked his cock and moved my mouth to his big balls, full of the warm creamy snack I suddenly had to have.

"Tell me, son," I encouraged him. "Tell me what you're thinking," as I sucked a ball into my mouth.

"Oh, God, Mom," he trembled, as I simultaneously slowly stroked him and sucked on a ball.

"Oh, God, what?" I asked, knowing the power of sucking on balls. Something few women did.

"It feels so good," he said.

"What does?" I asked, as I found the other ball.

"Your sucking on my balls," he answered.

"You like Mommy sucking on your balls?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Do you want Mommy to suck on anything else?" I asked, gliding my tongue up his shaft.

"Fuck," he groaned.

"Don't use such language," I scolded, before adding, wickedly, "unless you use it in a proper sentence, such as, 'Mommy, I'm going to fuck your face.'"

"I can't believe we're doing this," he said.

"Doing what?" I asked coyly, as I wrapped my lips around his cock, sucked and pulled back, making a loud popping sound as it left my mouth.

"This," he said, unable to process properly.

"Me either," I agreed, before adding, as I stroked his cock, "but I want to, baby. I want to be your Mommy-pet. Do you want me to be your Mommy-pet?"

"God, yes," he said, but then qualified that proclamation with, "I just don't want to take advantage of you while you're drunk."

"Oh, honey," I smiled, still stroking his cock. "That's so sweet. But I'm not drunk. Tipsy, yes. Horny, yes. But I know exactly what I'm doing. Whatever we talk each other into doing tonight, I won't be sorry in the morning; I promise."

"You're sure?" he asked, showing himself to be a perfect gentleman. I loved him even more for it.

"I've never been surer in my life," I replied, and then took his cock into my mouth and began really sucking.

"Oh, fuck, Mom," he groaned, as I sucked his big cock.

I bobbed for a dozen strokes before I pulled out and asked, cupping his balls, "So, do you have something for Mommy, baby?"

"A really big load, Mom."

"Will you fill Mommy's tummy with your big load?" I asked. "She's really hungry."

"You really want my cock, Mom?" he questioned, in... finally! ... an authoritative tone.

"Yes, son," I nodded. "Mommy wants your big cock in her mouth and your big load shooting down her throat."

"Then I'm going to fuck your mouth, Mom," he informed me, as he slid his cock back inside me.

A long moan of , "Mmmmmmm," was my only response, since I was too full of cock to talk.

Although no one except my late husband would know this, and very soon Bruce, in the bedroom I loved to be dominated. I couldn't explain it. I had often been ashamed after the fact when I was younger... I was quite the slut in college. But now I knew and had accepted who I was sexually... although until today 'incestuous son sucker' hadn't been on my resumé.

He fucked my face, but only about six inches deep, so deciding to let him know I could take an eight-inch cock all the way in, I grabbed his ass and pulled him forcefully into me... his balls suddenly resting on my chin.

"You want it all then?" he questioned.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned, since my 'speak-al cavity' was occupied by eight inches of hard, throbbing cock.

"You got it," he said, as he grabbed both sides of my head and began really fucking my face.

It had been so long since I'd been used this roughly ... and the fact it was my son doing it had me nearing a mental apocalyptic orgasm.

I wasn't overly surprised when after a couple dozen deep rough thrusts, he warned, "I'm going to come soon, you cum hungry slut."

I was thrilled that he was taking charge. He didn't ask if I was willing to swallow, although I had indicated earlier I was hungry for his load, so I guess he already had reason to know I was willing.

A couple more strokes and his hot cream spewed into my mouth.

I hungrily swallowed it all, as he pumped rope after rope between my hungry lips.

He slowed down once he'd finished depositing his load, and I nursed his cock for another minute before he pulled out, pulled me up and kissed me.

I melted into him as he kissed me with the passion of a lover.

We kissed for a couple of minutes, before he picked me up off my feet, still kissing me, and carried me to my bed.

I expected him to toss me onto it, but instead he lowered me gently down, spread my legs and crawled between them.

"You're hungry for a snack too?" I smiled, as I watched my handsome son slithering his way towards my pussy.

"Starving," he breathed so I could feel his moist heat, and he buried his face in my pussy.

"Oooooh, yes," I moaned, as his tongue found a path through my abundant pubic hair and began pleasing me.

"You taste so good, Mom," he said, as he licked me bottom to top, over and over again.

"I'll always have homemade pie ready for you," I responded, hinting that this could be more than a one-time thing.

He replied, "I do love homemade pie; and yours is particularly good."

"You'd better love Mommy's cooking," I moaned, as his tongue accelerated my already burning libido.

"Love it," he assured me between licks.

I just closed my eyes and allowed him to get me off.

In a couple minutes I was close, and I grabbed the back of my son's head and demanded, "Eat Mommy's cunt son, dive in and get Mommy off."

Aggressively he attacked my clit and plunged two fingers inside me and I erupted.

"Fuck, yes!" I screamed as my orgasm hit, and cum flooded out of me.

He kept licking me throughout my orgasm before I demanded, desperate to be fucked, "Son, it's time for you be become a literal mother fucker."

"You sure, Mom?" he asked.

"Shove that big cock in your Mommy right now, young man," I demanded in a firm, motherly voice.

"God you're hot, Mom," he groaned, as he sat upright, positioned himself between my raised knees, and positioned his cock at my wet peach.

"Fuck your Mommy, baby," I moaned, feeling his cock just parting my pussy lips. "Mommy needs to be fucked so bad, and you did promise you'd do anything for me."

"And a promise is a promise," he replied as he slid inside me.

"Oh yes, son," I moaned, beginning to talk nasty like I always did when I was horny. "Fill Mommy with that big mother-fucking cock."

"Oh God, Mom," he groaned, as he began fucking me. "I love when you talk like that."

"When a big cock gets inside me, I become a complete bimbo slut," I confessed, as I wrapped my nylon legs around his butt and pulled him home.

"You're my bimbo slut now," he claimed me, as he leaned over and kissed me.

"Your Mommy-slut," I corrected, when he broke the kiss.

He grabbed my knees and raised them towards my face, pulled them together, and really began to fuck me deep as he simultaneously sucked on my toes, "I'm going to be the man of the house now."

"The role of the man of the house includes some very specific duties," I pointed out, in a moan.

"I believe one of those duties is taking charge, and I think you'll find me more than capable," he asserted and added, "for example, the slut of the house needs always to be dressed as one."

"In thigh highs?" I asked.

"Exactly," he replied as he sucked on my toes through the nylon fabric while also really pounding my pussy.

"Mommy can do that for you," I moaned, as once again I closed my eyes and allowed my son to fuck me.

And for several minutes he fucked me in this position, before pulling out and silently positioning me on all fours and pounding me from behind, and then shortly afterwards rolling me onto my side and really giving it to me as he cupped my tits.

"Come in Mommy, baby," I moaned, sensing he was as close as I was to a second orgasm.

"You want my cum shooting inside you, Mommy-slut?" he asked, slamming into me hard and fast.

"Yes, yes, come in Mommy," I begged.

"You... must come... for... me, too," he ordered, our breathing getting erratic.