Regifted Lingerie Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, now baby, fill me now," I pleaded with him, holding back as long as I could.

"I'm coming," he grunted, and shot his load inside me, which triggered my own orgasm as I screamed, loud enough to wake the dead, "FUCK!"

He pumped his load inside me as my body quaked with orgasmic bliss.

Once he was done he pulled out, turned me over as his cum leaked out of me slightly, and kissed me.

For several minutes, we just kissed.

When he broke away, he told me sincerely, "I love you, Mom."

"I love you too, son," I replied, feeling so at peace.

"So, Mommy-Slut-Dearest, you managed to get your innocent and unsuspecting son totally naked, but I never did put on the pyjamas costume in the bag," he reminded me.

"You also didn't pull out the black silk ribbons and blindfold," I added.

"I didn't see them. What were they for?"

"To tie me up," I said.

"Oh," he said.

"But we can save that for my birthday," I smiled, as I slid my nylon-clad foot up his leg.

"That's only two days away," he said.

"And do you know what I want for my birthday?" I asked.

"Anything?" he smiled.

"Close," I smiled. I then asked, "Have you ever ass fucked anyone?"

THE END