Regina Discovers Sex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal blinked a couple of times, "Ok, you're going to have to tell me that story in detail. But for the moment, I was going to say, that I feel jealous and a little left out of things. And shock again for all that going on around me without my having a clue... And horny. I feel horny about it, about all of it." She frowned, "And I feel shame about that. I feel dirty to want to see my sister having sex with my Mom. And to imagine Mom going down on Patty... Ok, that is more lust than shame, but... Just wow is all!"

I smiled and nodded, and then I told her everything from the beginning and in complete detail. At the end, she shrugged and nodded, "Well I can certainly see all that happening, and it makes so much sense in a crazy way... I don't think I ever thought of Mom in a sexual way, but now I definitely am, and that bothers me. That bothers me quite a bit, Regina."

"It won't after you have a talk with Mom about it," I said dryly, "She is more loving and understanding than you can imagine." I grinned and kissed my sister's nipple and felt it harden against my lips, so I gave it a little slurp, "And Mom is just fantastic at sex. Believe me, you're going to love it!"

Crystal shivered briefly at my words and I leaned across her to suckle her other nipple, which also hardened in my mouth, "Uh, Regina? It would be okay for you to go down on me now." She was starting to breath heavy and was running her fingers through my dark wavy hair, "But you can suck my nipples a little longer if you want."

I took a little more time with her lovely breasts because I enjoyed them so much. Then I kissed and licked her legs, not because I wanted to tease her, but because I had so wanted to do this. Her legs were very sexy and firm with delicious muscles. Inevitably though I was coming up on her inner thighs and getting close to her blond-haired pussy, when I heard her try to talk, but she was breathing pretty heavily and had to swallow first, "Um, Regina, I'm very anxious for you to do that but, I was wondering if I could ask you for something?"

"Yes." I said, licking the flesh where her thigh joined her pubic area.

"About this bottom licking you were telling me about...?"

"I'd be delighted," I said, "Just roll over on your tummy."

She did, a little awkwardly since I was between her legs, but the view was a real treat! I gave her bottom cheeks soft kisses and little licks. She had such a beautiful ass, round and soft-skinned. I spread her cheeks and admired her lovely little pale pink sphincter. I licked from the top of the crack down, then from the base of the pussy up, hitting every place but the little pucker. I licked carefully around it, getting slowly closer and closer, and then finally, gave her a few light licks right across the center.

"Oh yes," she said with a little moan, "that is rather pleasant, Regina." So I slipped my tongue inside just a tiny bit, and she gave a little cry of, "Oh!" I did this in between licks quite a few more times before I felt her sphincter muscles start to loosen, then I started easing it in further and slowly further. About the fourth or fifth time that I had my tongue as far up her butt as I could push it, she moaned, "Oh yes, this is, OH! OH!"

And she was fully cooperating now, flexing her sphincter to let me in and squeezing me out. She let me tongue-fuck her butt a while longer before she rolled back on her back, breathing, "Oh, I can't wait any longer, baby, do it, do it now!"

Crystal's pussy was pale pink inside with her parts arranged pretty much like mom's but in a slightly smaller scale. Her vagina was much wetter than mom's as my mother doesn't get extremely wet until after her first orgasm. Crystal didn't stay still for much of my exploration, almost constantly rubbing and hugging me with her legs, which delighted me a great deal. I had licked her just about everywhere except her little hooded clit and was on my third time around the inside of her pussy when she used her hands to grab my head and pull me to her special spot.

Like Patty, I found Crystal's smell almost flowery and sweet and was enjoying it so much, I really didn't mean to hold off so long on Crystal, but all that foreplay evidently left her about to go off like a rocket. I had barely started licking her clit when her thighs tightened around my head, her hips thrust up and she made loud whooping noise. I kept lashing at her hood and occasionally letting my tongue touch her clit being as conscientious as I could considering it was like riding a bronco.

Her hips thrust up and down with some twitching from side to side. I pushed some fingers into her oozing vagina and was rewarded with another cry of pleasure. I kept it up quite a while wondering if her orgasm would ever slow down but finally it did with her panting and gently pushing my face away. I crawled up her body and kissed her, with her sucking at my tongue and licking my face like she couldn't get enough of her own flavor, and I couldn't blame her. She was delicious.

Later, lying side by side, she asked me if she could go down on me again. I smiled at her, "Let's just rest a while, sis. Mom will be home from work soon."

Crystal just grinned back at me.

I'm sorry I was so long on getting this third chapter finished, but I hoped you enjoyed it. Please don't forget to vote, and let me know if you liked it. Pelios