All Comments on 'Regrets Not Mine'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 164 Comments
Bebop3Bebop3about 2 years ago

Good story, sir. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Looks as if a woman screwed up her life by herself and felt she was justified to blame others.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 2 years ago

Most women would have been majorly pissed off that he kept Traci’s photos in the first place, and the story lacked any explanation as to why he did. That’s a significant flaw.

.

The only reasonable explanation is that he never really got over her, which raises the obvious and uncomfortable question: has Mr 1957 gotten per the real Traci?

snooker70snooker70about 2 years ago

I liked the story, and really appreciated the Jim Croce Operator reference.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

Fuck you.

Non erotic. Retarded. Non sensical. Would have been better to watch paint dry than slog through this inane bullshit.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

We are responsible for the choices we make - both good and bad!

5

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Kind of a “so what” story. Reads like a news article or as Sgt Friday used to say in Dragnet “just the facts Mam…”.

4 stars for major Bleh…

management91399management91399about 2 years ago

How to push your reader (s) out of a story with one sentence

"I would like to say I moved on with my life, but that would have been the biggest lie since the last presidential election."

The rest enourmously sad and touching but that little stink bomb pretty much soured the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stopped reading at the crack about the last election. Now that I know what you are I won't waste my time again.

CagivagurlCagivagurlabout 2 years ago

Nice story. Poor Traci, she just can't catch a break.

5 stars

Cagivagurl

etchiboyetchiboyabout 2 years ago
Pretty cold.

Cold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

His wife is seven years older than him? In youth, it is unnoticeable and does not matter. But just imagine, he is only 43, and she is already 50. No, he needs to leave her and move on - find himself a pretty peer, or better yet - younger, by seven years.

bioman57bioman57about 2 years ago

Good story. Thank u for sharing it. I enjoyed the developement of the characters and the emotions that he added to the story..

FljimFljimabout 2 years ago
Always good

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

After reading the letter i would have said its not her. Let them dispose of the body as a jane doe.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 2 years ago

Not quite a Loving Wife, except for the second wife, still you gotta watch those island girls man, they can be a tad bit crazy 😄

MightyheartMightyheartabout 2 years ago

Good One.

A last conversation between the 2 MCs on her deathbed would have made it better.

The political reference could have been avoided.

Still 4/5

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

Very good story.

Loving wife all the way.

I mean, man, I do like the story.

Thanks Hooked1957. I was a bit apphresensive.

Those last couple of stories of yours were...not good to say the least.

I thought maybe someone younger person (your son maybe) was typing high school fantasy stories

and posted it in your pen name.

If so, great to have the real you back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Decisions have consequences. 5 stars. Thanks for posting.

MwestohioMwestohioabout 2 years ago

Glad you agree the basis for the insurrection on 6 Jan was a lie

BrentJWBrentJWabout 2 years ago

Good story. Might have been interesting to see the final meeting with her parents. Pretty sure I know the answer, but in the reference to the presidential election lie, are you referring to the claim that it was stolen or the lie made by that claim?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love how Traci never apologized.

She may have after seeing her ex in a very traditional marriage with an exotic Jamaican woman. But that's because she's selfish. The truth that Traci never wanted to admit is that women hold the power to sex only, relationships are under the rule of men. That's why women brag about the relationship they're in, while men brag about the sex they god....because it's not in their wheelhouse. It's why men easily forgive emotional cheating, but struggle with physical. And women forgive physical cheating more easily than emotional. Because it's not in their wheelhouse.

So slimy Ray can brag about the 'spice of life'. Women don't usually brag about their sexual conquests if they're looking to settle down. Women don't want spice when they marry, they are looking for the best possible mate. And men would rather not marry, mating strategy for him is very different....mate as often as possible....even if society shuns that behavior. So when a man marries, he sacrifices the most.....so he is looking for a woman that values sex, fidelity, and raising the children. He's not looking for some flighty broad that fucks around. He's already sacrificing a lot of his time and energy to offer her his power in a relationship.

And if the woman in a good relationship is smart, she'll understand that his wants/needs differ at least a little bit. She'll understand his sacrifice and make her own, she gives him her power of sex. She's no longer flirting and trying to easily attract new mates. That time and energy now goes to flirting, fucking, and supporting him.

So even though his newest mate is older, she's still young enough to bear him 2, maybe 3 kids. She's fiercely loyal. She loves fucking him. She emotionally supports him. So she's already won him over a long time ago. He wouldn't be tempted towards Traci, even if she never got hooked on drugs. Even if she became a celibate woman that took care of herself and prayed for the day he'd walk back into her life. The few modern women that understand this can run circles around cuter/ younger women. That's how starved the male population is for a traditional woman.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 2 years ago

"His wife is seven years older than him? In youth, it is unnoticeable and does not matter. But just imagine, he is only 43, and she is already 50. No, he needs to leave her and move on - find himself a pretty peer, or better yet - younger, by seven years."

Trolls amuse me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Decent. Realistic.

.

The thing that didn’t compute was his relationship with Ray, unless the “best friends” thing was totally one way traffics from film to Ray…and Ray was using him just like he used women.

.

4 ****

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatabout 2 years ago

What the Hell was that?

Also, keep your uninformed political beliefs out of your writing. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The entire world: "Admit you were wrong." Traci: "Never!"

Sam dodged a big bullet.

Omart57Omart57about 2 years ago

Good story, H! Thanks!

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

A tragic but good story.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

UNC, huh? Not at all surprising. Never seen so many sluts in one place before. They should change the name from Chapel Hill to Peyton Place. Who knew there were all those trailer parks in one state?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 doesn't even begin to describe it. Another masterpiece from the Captain of Hook, with a brevity and sweetness nearly the equal of his recent classic "Second-Hand Barbie." Amusing how in each and every one of his stories the cheating wife (or, in this case, fiance) is named "Traci." Don't know if that's real life being reprised over and over in his fiction, or if it's just a convenient touchstone. Much the same could be said (and wondered) about Dave Brown in the Vandemonium1 stories. I'm sure there are at least a couple of other prominent LW writers who do the same thing, but can't recall them right now. Such a fine story has already spawned some interesting comments. ReedRichards questions why Traci's picture was still in Sam's wallet, suggesting that maybe he really wasn't quite over her. But I think he missed something in the story. Sam says that he had kept the same wallet for 12 years, and it's nearly certain that he'd forgotten that this picture was still in it, since he suddenly remembered it only while visiting with the assistant coroner in Los Angeles. I also think it's quite possible that management91399 and the anon who directly followed misinterpreted the sentence about the last presidential election. Maybe I'm naive, but when I read that sentence I assumed he meant that lying was a feature of EVERY presidential election. And even if it was meant to be a specific reference to 2020, it still doesn't specify which candidate was supposed to be the liar. It even could have referenced both of them (which is usually the case). And as for the anon who suggests that Sam should leave Jackie because she's 7 years older than him -- really, are you kidding? Sure, go for it. That would be a real Traci move.

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

Good little story. " Poor Traci " my ass, Cagivagurl, she was a total selfish bitch all the way! He may have been temporarily destroyed by her but in the long run dodged a life of grief and pain. keirei8

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A true loving wife story.

With a hiccup along the way.

Great!!

RSKY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The delusions of tracie. So it's his fault she couldn't keep her legs close? It's his fault that she thought she could trust a man who betrayed his best friend without a second thought? She thought it was totally normal for a soon to be married woman to proclaim she wants to date other men, his best friend being the first guy she intents to fuck? She thinks it's his fault that he wasn't wimpy enough, desperate enough, pathetic enough to stay with her and go on with the wedding. despite him finding out, she's a slut? Was tracie on drugs before she lost her mind? I ask because I'm intrigued by her delusions. I really want to know was she on meth when she decided to start dating other men? I'd like to believe it was the drugs. But I believe she was just a slut. The guy is absolutely right, better he knows now instead of waiting until they marry. God help him if he had kids with her. He realized life was giving him lemons when she left him and he decided to make lemonade. He didn't cry about it. What's the point? Is crying , drinking yourself to death going to change the outcome? Is it going to make him feel batter? No. I never understood that in these LW stories. The men throws themselves a pitty party, crying and whinning into their beer, over a slut who isn't thinking about them. I never understood giving someone that much energy when they don't deserve it. Just move on, count your lucky stars you didn't make the biggest mistake of your life. Cause if you think tracie deciding to start dating other men 8 months before the wedding would've been the end of it. You're sadly mistaken. I can definitely see her after marriage having the "It's my body you don't own me" "I want to date other men" talk.. now he would be fuck'd. I need men in these stories to think like this guy. If she'll do this 8 months before the wedding, what's to stop her from pulling this crap 8 yrs after the marriage? Even until the end, she took no accountability, wasn't remorseful, and still felt he should've just men up and let her fuck his best friend😂😂😂😂.. again was she on meth before she left him?.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 2 years ago

I would have finished the story but when you made the comment about the last federal election being a lie I realized you are a fucking moron. Go die in a fire

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveabout 2 years ago

I really liked it. I enjoyed the way his ex. blamed him for her actions. That feels human, all too human. As is his ambivalence and his wife’s action in removing and owning up to the photo. I also didn’t mind the political reference as it is vague enough and be could be taken either way. Some folks look for offense. And that is very human as well.

TajfaTajfaabout 2 years ago

I didn't like it much. She left and died a junkie with no communication between them. Where is the story. If she had been alive and given his name to the police there could have been a confrontation. Then in her letter she refused to accept she was responsible with no chance of any comeback left me cold. Sorry just missed something for me.

MrOuchMrOuchabout 2 years ago

Good story. Unfortunately, the political commentary of your embrace of the Big Lie lost you several stars. #TrumpIsATraitor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not too bad. Better than your last several, in which people cheated without facing consequences. But I very much doubt that the county of Los Angeles would pay for a round-trip air ticket from North Carolina on the chance that this guy might be able to identify a corpse, especially of a homeless meth-head. More likely, they would have gotten a postal inspector to open the letter.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

I know it's needed for the story, but I find it hard to believe that under the circumstances that they couldn't open the envelope, even if they had to get a court order.

\

Why can't he contact Traci's parents? Maybe they know where she is, and if that even could be her, plus as potential next of kin, they'd be the logical ones to make the ID.

\

Why do we need to know how they met?

\

"starting tonight. I have a date with Ray." - It might be a small thing in the big picture, but she's actually breaking a date with him? Couldn't she at least go on this date, then tomorrow discuss making their relationship non-exclusive or even break up?

\

"Why shouldn't I start with a friend, rather than finding a stranger?" - Maybe because if you DO end up with Sam, his friendship with Ray would be over!

\

"that would have been the biggest lie since the last presidential election." - WTF? I certainly hope you're talking about Trump's Big Lie.

\

@ReedRichards, it was an old photo, he likely kept it because it took him a while to get over her, and then he simply forgot about it.

\

Figures that Traci blamed him for her own bad choice. Especially where Ray was in prison after only three years, she could have come back home, at least to her parents.

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952about 2 years ago

Good job, sir. A well-earned 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The members of your little clique are already fawning over this non-story but it's a pile of crap, especially the line about the last election. Theres always going to be ignorant alt-righters spouting baseless lies because their side lost, but it's a shame this Website would publish the slander. 1*

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

Good story, new plot lines for LW is pretty rare. Traci was an immature, selfish dipshit. He sure dodged a bullet that Friday night!

Some of the anon comments are so stupid it’s completely understandable why they post them anonymously.

Not a fan of all your work, just most if it. Also not a fan of political comments from any side, I find them to be a distraction, even when intended as humor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A character in a story makes a snide comment about the last election! Alert the media!!!

Get over it. Maybe the story was written after the 2016 election, and the character is lamenting that Russia stole the election from Hillary. If you want depth to your characters, don’t freak out because the character isn’t a carbon copy of you. I have many friends, who are left wing wackos, and I’ll bet that some of them would be shocked to know that I think you should have to show ID to vote.

If they cut ties with me, over that, it is their loss, because I’m a great guy to have as a friend.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

Not a particularly original storyline: Fiancée comes up with halfwit idea and she is depicted as worse (to extent the character is developed). The poor naive guy is understandably shocked, but moves on to a better life. She, of course, is punished for her idiocy. The characters are wooden and predictable. Keep reading LW stories because you never know when you might stumble across an originally creative storyline with believable characters wrestling with their flaws/demons/love.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2about 2 years ago

KARMA IS A BITCH AND THEN YOU DIE

blaming him was the last straw and any pity for the bitch evaporated

she got what she wanted and deserved

such relief to finally read a story where cheaters do not prosper because this category is going to the ``cucks``

thanks for restoring my faith in karma

@anon 7 years is fuck all she will probably fuck him to death before he reaches 50 because she loves him

but you prefer the younger ones that will just take your money and fuck anything and everything behind your back you dumb ass moron (sorry hooked i couldn t resits his fucked up comment)

5* million hardons and a long satisfying orgasm

bluengraybluengrayabout 2 years ago

Loved this! Something completely different but still well within the boundaries of the category. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m with the guy who quit softer the reference to the last election. I still can’t believe anyone is still buying the bag full of lies TFG has been spewing

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 2 years ago

Knowing what they must know before ever starting on drugs, it's amazing so many still go ahead and get hooked. This is a very sad, and unfortunately, true to life story. 5 stars.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Life, and death happen. And sometimes with no forgiveness

ribnitinribnitinabout 2 years ago

loved the crack about the last election. Loved the whole story, in fact.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Traci made those choices. And she had the consequences. No one to blame but herself. Her direction or path was based on her poor choices, she let herself down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

1 and done. I have no time to waste on authors like you.

JH4FunJH4Funabout 2 years ago
Good Story as usual 3 stars

Your writing on this story was once again good. Your tale reached out, explained the in the correct amount of details and ended with what can happen in life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't know which is funnier. That Traci blames him for her choices in the story or some commenters having their panties in a bunch being all butt sore about the election line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He could simply give them permission to open the letter. As if they would just do that anyway in a suspicious death case.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 2 years ago

Not your best story but still four stars. One criticism I have is one I see fairly often in Literotica. In the continental United States red eye flights only go from west to east. Think about it if you leave LA at 11 pm a five hour flight to Charlotte will arrive at 7 am. You traveled overnight and have red eyes from lack of sleep. If you leave Charlotte at 11 pm a five hour flight to LA gets in at 1 am, so no overnight flight. If you check airline schedules most east to west flights cease around 4 pm. That's so planes arrive on the west coast in time to get ready for a return red eye flight to the east. It's just economics.

SimpleGuySquaredSimpleGuySquaredabout 2 years ago

It's a good story. I gave it 3* (I have a tendency to vote high) instead of the 4* it would have gotten just because the election reference is both unwarranted and pure BS.

Others have made comments about the 7 year age difference where the female protagonist is older than the MC. So? I look at the real life examples of old men (I'm 72 so I get to say that with a grin) marrying women that could be their grand daughters. And getting cheered for it. Double standards anyone??

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 2 years ago

Ho Hum

I read the comments before writing this and I was astonished at the venom this unobtrusive story generated. The wisecrack about the last election wasn't worth fussing about and shows that the era of civil discourse is indeed at its end. And why our hero should dump Jackie because she wasn't thrilled with her mate's interest in resolving the deceased girl friend's identity is beyond me. A 3* rating is a blah rating for a blah story and this tale does not encourage me to read more of his/her writings, but it certainly doesn't get me all worked up. Sometimes I think that the comments are more interesting than the stories.

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

Something a little different. Liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I mentioned on the comments of another story that Whackdoodle needs a good beating and his comments here just confirms it.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamoreabout 2 years ago

Funny how many butthurt anonytrolls out there.

Great job H, keep them coming.

MormonJackMormonJackabout 2 years ago

Awesome! So close to truth with a raw-edged ending with Traci: as her life spirals out of control to an unhappy ending she is going to blame Sam, the innocent party, for not "saving" her. Lucky Sam found the right one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A couple of these comments have me wondering about my fellow readers. I really appreciated the "biggest lie since the last election" line. The Mc would have been lying to himself about his loss compared to the former president lying to this day about his "stolen" election. Overall, a really good story with the ex-fiance being deluded to the very end.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Loved the story, although it was pretty dark toward the end. Not sure why some idiots don't give this 5*? 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stopped reading immediately when stupid 'big lie' of election mentioned. What an

entirely idiotic opinion!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good Story!!

The Last Election Was Definitely A Highjack.

You are one of my favourite authors, even before I knew your politics.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Trumpkins have to be the dumbest or blindest people in the world. If they can't see the damage Trump did to both the world and the United States........Didn't finish reading this story.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

A completely unexpected story I read there. Technically she is okay in writing, but in terms of content she is much too lame for me. Hardly any action and not thrilling either. But what should be thrilling about a situation like this? 4*!

blue66blue66about 2 years ago

Firstly I will unfollow you for the stupid comment about the election. I have no doubt you believe the lies that Putin is spreading in relation to Ukraine.

I am not American but still will not read stories that bring stupid political comments into a story.

I have no problem with political views but the stupidity of your comment regarding the election in 2020 is just mind blowing.

I will be very surprised if this comment survives

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not sure what Hooked has against Traci. Maybe this one is part of his past! One of them certainly is. Anyway, this is another compelling story from one of my favorite Lit authors. Five stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You just earned yourself a one star for a five star story. You ‘chumps’ never learn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would recommend leaving the politics out of your stories. This was not that good and probably the last one I will read.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

Excellent story - 5*****! It's hard to understand some of the venom in the comments and can only conclude they either didn't read or didn't understand the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Got to love all of the triggered liberals whining and all because of one sentence in your story. Liberals are the most pathetic people on the face of the planet.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Great story. Her final letter showed that she never changed. She blamed him for all her problems because he wouldn’t let her sleep with Ray without dumping her cheating ass. He made the correct decision, she would never have been a one man woman.

To all those crying Libs you upset with your election comment, get a Kleenex. I don’t know that the election was stolen, but there were some damn shady things surrounding it. Look where it got us, the Uncle Squint/Happless Harris administration is destroying our country.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

crackpot drivel form an angry moron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Story was okay but even as a Brit I was a bit pissed off about the "Election lie" statement.

If you miss Trump that much come and live here in Britain. Our current Prime minister and his truly abysmal cohort thieves are as close as you can get to the "loony tunes" asshole and the GOP that sensible people in America managed to vote out last year. Unfortunately we've still got 34 months before we can rid ourselves of our cancer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

“the biggest lie since the last presidential election”

Funny line. For all the wrong reasons.

DT wins? ‘Deal with it libtards!’

DT loses? ‘SHENANIGANS!!’

You sad, sad sack of sad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, woman who wrote letter; entitled/delusional till the bitter end...

timrivtimrivabout 2 years ago

He and Jackie are really a cold hearted pair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars - As Demosthenes384bc said, it was dark at the end, but it was well written.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Way to go moron, the momen t you think you can get cute with your political stupidity and idiocy you are a waste of time as a reader goes.

Go back to your outhouse and jack of to your Lets Go Brandon flag.

Dumb ass. Opps my bad, for you thats a compliment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 2 years ago

To be honest, not sure of the point of the story. That he had a good life and Stacy didn't,? Karma? And what I don't understand in stories like this is why he wouldn't tell Stacey's parents the truth, including showing her on her date with Ray. Was he protecting them? Why?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Not much of a story here

Maybe you should have used some of the imagination you wasted on the "big lie" election remark and written a real story. Get over it, dude. Douchebag lost.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Another one makes it to the 5BIG FAT FLUFFY STAR zone! Thank you Hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Didn't finish the garbage once I read the line supporting the bullshit about the last presidential election. Author obviously agrees with the January 6th traitors.

prinnaveaprinnaveaabout 2 years ago

I have to say this, sorry. Hooked didn't say which presidential election, the MC said that. It could have been from many years ago, if you look at the story timeline.

One anon found the truth; we haven't changed in 150,000 yrs. since Neanderthal man. We just now have a lot more umm conveniences.

We are still animals only, supposedly, human and more intelligent. Like animals the males will fuck as many different females as it can. The females on the other hand will fuck other males yet return to the one male it feels most protects her and her offspring. Sound kind of familiar?

Liked the story, it's like a self BTB for Tracy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

All you brain-dead Trump hating Biden simpletons must be joyous about paying $4.50 for a gallon of gas and having your taxes used to house and support the millions of southern border invaders. Shutting down America's oil production, putting thousands of people out of their jobs and crushing the peripheral businesses that depended on the income that came from those now unemployed workers was a "brilliant" way to cripple the US economy and finance Russia's war on Ukraine.

There's ample evidence that thousands of Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Arizona voter ballots are totallly invalid. In an honest world, the incompetent basement dweller, who can't even read a teleprompter without bungling a sentence, lost that election by millions of votes. In the real world, the corrupt DNC and their criminal backers stole it for themselves. Now they tell their puppet what to say and smack him with a rolled up newspaper when they want him to STFU while pointing to the basement stairs for him to "Go" and "Stay".

In their first year in office, they printed $50,000 in 'play money' for every man, woman and child in the USA... creating a huge stock market crash that very few people are aware is already in progress. (remember... you read it here)

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 2 years ago

So, Traci never did grow out of her old bad habits. Just developed more that eventually killed her. 5* story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

Anonymous, there is ZERO evidence of invalid ballots, the Arizona audit revealed MORE votes for Biden! The stock market is higher than when Trump left office.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I rescind my prior comment. I read the reference in the election to support Trump and his backers in trying to invalidate the valid election and was critical. From other comments it appears it was the opposit so I revoke my prior comment against it. However, the comments prove that it is better to leave politics out of the stories. I plan on trying to find it again and if it was against Trump trying to steal the validly done election I will continue to read your stories.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

"Poor Traci?" She brings it on her self.

Prince020402Prince020402about 2 years ago

Whackdoodle showed himself to ne just that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Liked it. True to your self of writing believable stories. Cowboy.

superdandy123superdandy123about 2 years ago

the Dear Sam letter was pretty funny haha, enjoyed it. only feedback I had was I would've liked to see more Traci's life with Ray. Meth and living on the streets was a bit short to see the hardship she went through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

to: sbrooks103x

Just continue to play ostrich with your head in the sand and ignore all facts of life that don't exactly your chosen narrative of belief. You obviously believe in a political movement that is very corrupt,

powerful and well versed at covering their tracks. Just ask Hillary and her nice friends. Just don't be to vocal about your opposition of anything she says..maybe have ended up dead who challenged her.

Biden is a freaken senile idiot and if we're lucky the world might survive Obama's 3rd term..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry for posting anonymously, but i really liked your story. I hope its true and your hapoy now. I had my ex wife declare she was going to sleep around on me, and i divorced her. Never felt truly satisfied until i got an email 5 years later. She had finally come to regret her decision. Good luck to you sir.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous