All Comments on 'Reinventing Mom: Almost Perfect Pt. 01'

by drtruth

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
selfish mom

she said why you not finish her off,but she didn't finish him off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
completingthe circle

The elements to make this a perfect story for those who desire a nuclear family, legal per the state, and growing:

1-have mother and son move to another state, she with her maiden name restored by the divorce court, and quietly marry.

2-have the family quickly started, in earnest, with a multiple birth as the initial one.

3-if it is to be a quasi oedipal story(i.e. if it is), then the son would have to fight or scare off the former husband(i.e. father).

4-if it is to be a perfect oedipal saga, then the son would not know(at 1st) mom was his birth mother, nor would he know that the man terrorizing her life and was the father. A fight with an accident would complete that saga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beautiful

I came reading part one.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
ONE OVER THE TOP QUESTION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN WRITING A STORY WITH MANY PARTS OR CHAPTERS, WHY COMMENT ON EACH CHAPTER OR PART WHY NOT JUST COMMENT ON THE WHOLE STORY, THIS CHAPTER READ OK, BUT WAS INCOMPLETE........................... LAROC OF AGES ................P.S..............I'AM ASKING THIS NOT JUST OF THIS WRITER, BUT OF ALL WRITERS.......................THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this story is just great!

Mark is a very good son to his mother, and he loves her very much. Even accidentally seeing her nude body in the mirror has him nearly jizzing in his pants. When mom puts on a little show and spreads her legs, showing her boy his own mother's cunt, he does jizz in his pants! Mom pretends it's spilled beer, and, although Mark protests, insists on taking his pants for a wash. But as Mark watches, his mother slurps up his warm semen! Now the boy is constantly hard around his mother, and mom notices the big tent under his fly. His dear sweet mommy is a sly one, and keeps pushing him--"it's almost perfect"--till he's kneeling between her legs, face to face with his mother's wet cunt. The boy knows the righteous job he has to do, he presses his lips and tongue on her twat and slurps away in a frenzy. Mark feels himself subservient, a telling point. For Mark, as for lots of boys, his mother's mommy-hole--that wonderful, mysterious hole between his mother's legs--is a shrine, a thing of awe as well as delight, an object of worship. It's his own birth canal, and it exerts an almost magical power over him. His fat prick is harder than ever before. His mother beckons to him, he covers her voluptuous body with his own muscular body, and his mommy introduces her boy's stiff young dick to its natural home. It doesn't take long, mom cums like crazy, and Mark unloads his young balls up where his rich creamy sperm belongs. Mother and son smile happily, Mark says, "So, mom, how was it?" She answers, "almost perfect."

rightbankrightbankalmost 11 years ago
my question too

L of Ages asks the same question with which I have struggled. Sometimes a chapter is only a short page, ending almost mid paragraph, without completing the opening thought. While other authors will put chapter headings on the page and keep on writing. I do understand the concept of a cliff hanger, but having to close out and have to to the directory to find the next posting in what has become a series becomes tedious.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Yummy!

And very very hot too! Thank you!

goodwrench_315goodwrench_315about 3 years ago

Good story but how can you cumin somebody's ass when your in a 69 position?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous