Relatively Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,788 Followers

"Usually I don't wear a bra," she explained "or at least I like to go without one whenever I can."

"You look better without one." Jack assured her."

"I like the feeling," she said "plus, I'm a tease, you know..."

Jack laughed. "I've known that for about fifteen years."

"Is that so bad?" she asked "I know I shouldn't, but it gets me so hot."

"It's frustrating, that's for sure." he told her.

Yvonne gave her cousin a sympathetic smile. "I'm sorry. You were my favorite person to tease though."

"Really?"

"Definitely," she said as she nodded "part of me always wished you'd try something with me if I teased you enough."

Jack shrugged. "I was scared to."

"Are you still scared?" she asked.

"A little." he replied.

Yvonne smiled at her cousin's bashfulness and she shook her head. "Don't be." she told him. Her voice was calm and it soothed Jack.

"What do you mean?" he asked, wanting to be sure of her intent.

"Feel them."

Yvonne smiled at her cousin as he gave her a questioning look, then he reached out and cupped her breasts through her bra. They felt full and heavy in his palms as he pushed them upwards. Jack squeezed them hard and ran his thumbs over her hard nipples.

"Like them?" she asked in a nervous voice as she watched his hands on her.

Jack smiled up at her and nodded as he continued to feel her.

"We should have done this years ago, I guess." she told him.

"I wanted to." Jack said as he attempted to pinch her nipples through her bra.

"Me too." she said.

Yvonne eventually leaned back on her cousin's chest and he left his left hand on her right breast, holding it as he stroked her ass with his other hand. Her skin was warm and soft and Jack wanted to run his hands over her entire body.

Soon Yvonne drifted off to sleep. Jack never woke her, instead he continued to hold and caress her, enjoying the feeling of her luscious body against his. About fifteen minutes later she woke up and peered up at him with sleepy eyes.

"I'm sorry. I dozed off. It was a long drive here today, and I guess I was more tired than I realized." she explained.

"It's okay," Jack told her "you should get some sleep."

Yvonne gave him a reluctant nod and sat up. She looked down at her open blouse and smiled at Jack.

"Time to put them away..." she said as she began buttoning her blouse.

"Will you make a deal with me?" he asked.

"What's that?" she asked as she finished buttoning her blouse.

"No bra for the rest of your visit."

Yvonne gave him a sultry grin. "That would be so naughty."

"You said you like being braless..." he reminded her.

Yvonne nodded. "Okay, it's a deal!"

Jack gave his cousin a pleased smile and took one last look down at her chest. "I should be getting to bed too. Your mom will probably wake up pretty early."

Yvonne nodded as she stood up and tugged at her cousin's hand, pulling him from the sofa. Without letting go of him she lead him up the stairs, stopping at the bedroom where she would be sleeping.

"Promise me something..." she said as she tugged him closer.

"What?" he asked.

"Think of me when you jerk-off tonight."

Jack gave her a bashful smile, then nodded.

Yvonne felt her pussy get wetter at the thought of her request and she gave her cousin a lusty smile. "I'll be thinking of you too. You've got me so turned-on." she said, then turned and opened the door to her bedroom.

Jack stood before the closed bedroom door for a few moments after his cousin entered, then made his way to her room where he kept his promise to her.

That night Jack slept more soundly than he had in quite some time. Being able to release his pent-up lust was a huge relief to him and once he finished he immediately rolled over and fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning the sound of activity in the kitchen some time before 9a.m. woke Jack. He rolled over to check his clock and groaned to himself. 8:47. He quickly got dressed and used the bathroom before going down to the kitchen. The smell of frying bacon greeted him as he descended the stairs, and as he turned the corner he saw his aunt at the stove cooking breakfast.

"Good morning," Ruth said in a cheery voice "did you sleep well?"

Jack nodded and grunted out an answer before stumbling to the fridge and pouring himself a glass of juice. He planted himself in a chair at the table and took a sip from the glass while he reflected on the events of the previous night. He was filled with dread at the thought of facing his cousin -- fearful that she would regret what had happened and be mad at him. It was about a half hour later that he heard signs of life upstairs and knew that Yvonne was getting up. Feeling anxious, he waited for her arrival in the kitchen as he ate the bacon, hash browns and scrambled eggs that his aunt had made for him.

"Morning, Mom. Have a good sleep?" Yvonne said in a cheery voice as she hugged her mother and looked in the frypan at what she was cooking.

Jack glanced up from his plate at his cousin. What immediately caught his attention was that she was wearing a tattered t-shirt with some a faded logo on it that barely fell down past her curvy hips. As she walked Jack could clearly see glimpses of her floral panties and he felt his cock twitch to life.

"Sleep well, cous?" she asked as she walked over to Jack and snatched a piece of bacon from his plate and began chewing it.

Jack looked up her and smiled. "Ya, like a log."

Yvonne flashed a smile at Jack and sat down on his left thigh. He could feel her round ass mould against his leg as she shifted to make herself comfortable and his cock instantly stiffened. He glanced down and noticed how her t-shirt had slipped up towards her hips to reveal her thigh all the way up to her panties.

"Honey, don't you think you should change?" Ruth suggested as she watched her daughter sitting on Jack's lap.

"Relax, Mom," she said as she fumbled with a piece of bacon "there's only you and Jack here."

"Suit yourself." Ruth said before turning back to cooking breakfast.

Shortly after her comment Ruth placed a plate of food on the table and Yvonne got up from Jack's leg and sat down to have her breakfast. Jack finished his glass of juice and sporadically stole glances at Yvonne as she ate. Several times she glanced up at him and sent him a warm smile that to Jack seemed somewhat impish. He found it reassuring and returned the smile.

"That was good, thanks mom," Yvonne said as she pushed her empty plate away from her "I should go get dressed now."

Ruth looked up from her plate as she sat across the table and looked at her daughter, then watched as she left the kitchen. Jack toyed with a few remaining pieces of food in his plate, trying to avoid his aunt's gaze.

"Old sins cast long shadows." Ruth said, shattering the silence.

Jack nearly jumped at the sound of his aunt's voice and gave her a perplexed look. "What?" he asked, seeking clarification.

Ruth gave her nephew a somewhat frustrated glare. "I'm an old woman, Jack, but I was young once, and I'm not as dumb as you might think. I had a full life with your Uncle Harold when we were younger, and even before I met him. Make sure that you and Yvonne don't do anything you'll regret."

"What do you mean?" he asked, knowing full well what she meant, yet hoping to avoid the conversation.

"Maybe when you look at me it's hard for you to imagine that I was young once too, and even was pretty like Yvonne, but I was, and I have cousins -- brothers too. Enjoy your youth, Jack, but consider the consequences of what you do." she admonished.

Jack was shocked by his aunt's lecture and found himself at a loss for words. Instead, he stared at her, afraid to speak. Then he noticed her expression soften and a smile formed on her face.

"I'm sorry," she elaborated with a smile "I don't mean to be so harsh. I know you and Yvonne have always been close. I just wouldn't want anything to happen that would damage your relationship beyond repair." she told him.

Jack nodded and let out a grunt, but avoided eye contact with his aunt.

It was then they heard the sound of Yvonne coming down the stairs. Ruth picked up her plate and brought it to the sink. She began doing the dishes and kept her back to her daughter and Jack.

"So what are the plans for today?" Yvonne enquired as she sat down next to Jack.

"None really." he said with a shrug, still reeling from his conversation with his aunt.

"Maybe I'll just laze-around all day in the sun." she replied, grinning.

"Why don't you kids go outside and relax while I finish these dishes and tidy the kitchen." Ruth suggested.

Jack and Yvonne looked at one another and nodded in agreement. "Okay, mom, we'll be outside." she said before turning to leave.

Jack followed his cousin out the back door, staring at her as he walked. She was wearing a purple skirt that fell just past her knees, sandals, and a dark red t-shirt that was several sizes too large for her. He wondered if she had stuck to her bargain to not wear a bra, but he was unable to tell. Jack watched as she settled down into a lawn chair, then he took a seat in the one next to her. They sat silently for some time, enjoying the morning sun and the peacefulness before Yvonne spoke.

"I saw you looking at me. I know what you're thinking." she said.

"You do, do you?" he joked " so, tell me."

"You're wondering if I'm sticking to the deal we made last night..."

Jack gave her a quizzical look.

"No bra -- that was the deal." she reminded him.

"Yes, it was," he said "so..."

"So you'll just have to check for yourself to make sure." she said, taunting him.

"Like I can do that with your mother around." he said with frustration.

Yvonne shot him a flirtatious smile. "Then I guess you'll never know."

"You're frustrating, you know that?" he told her.

Yvonne gave him a smug grin. "Thanks. I try my best." she said.

Jack let out an exasperated sigh and slid down in his chair.

"Relax. The chase is better than the catch." she reminded him.

Jack and Yvonne spent the most of the morning discussing work, her marriage, and how life for each of them was going. The conversation helped Jack to focus on other things besides his raging libido, but he still found it impossible to look at his cousin without wondering what she was wearing under her clothes. Less than an hour later Ruth joined them, pulling a chair up next to Jack and engaging him in conversation. At first he found this annoying, then he eventually welcomed the distraction.

"It's such a lovely day. I should go for a walk." Ruth announced shortly before noon.

"Do you want some company, mom?" Yvonne asked as she sat up in her chair.

Ruth shook her head. "No, that's okay. I try to get out for walks whenever I can. My doctor tells me it's good for my circulation, and I enjoy the time alone. You two have fun."

Jack felt his face grow warm as his aunt turned to him, directing her final comment at him. He smiled at her and told her to enjoy her walk, then watched as she strode down the driveway.

"Alone at last." Yvonne declared with a smile after her mother left.

Jack turned to her, feeling his cock twitch in anticipation. He ran his eyes up her body to her chest, wondering what was concealed beneath her t-shirt.

"So, maybe it's time that I found out if you kept your word."

"Maybe." she responded with a wry grin.

Jack got up from his lawn chair and stepped towards his cousin, but before he could reach out to her she suddenly jumped up and ran towards a row of shrubbery behind them. Jack watched her breasts jiggle beneath her t-shirt and realized then that she must not be wearing a bra. His cock thickened as he raced after her. He caught up with her behind a tall row of shrubs adjacent to his house. She was breathing heavy and smiling as she watched him approach.

"The chase is better than the catch." she said with a grin.

"We'll see." Jack told her as he placed his hands on her hips and pulled her to him.

"So, just what is it that you're curious about?" she said, her voice full of arousal.

"I want to see if you've kept the promise you made last night." he told her.

Yvonne's arms went limp by her sides and she grinned at her cousin. "Then check for yourself." she told him.

Jack pinched the bottom of her t-shirt between his fingers and slowly began pulling it up. As the curve of her bare stomach became exposed he looked into her eyes and waited for her to resist. When she didn't Jack continued to tug her t-shirt up towards her chin. Inch by inch more of his cousin's body was revealed, until he caught a glimpse of the undersides of her pendulous breasts. He continued tugging at the t-shirt until her brown nipples came into view. They stiffened and grew thicker as the summer breeze washed over them.

Jack stared at his cousin's exposed breasts. They were round and hung down gently towards her stomach, capped with very hard brown nipples. He smiled as he looked them over, holding her t-shirt around her chin.

"Are they okay?" she asked, nervousness present in her voice.

"I love them -- they look great!" he exclaimed as he stared, unable to tear his eyes away.

"You're the first person besides Gary to see them in a long time." she told him.

"Since you've been married, has anyone else seen them?" he asked.

Yvonne nodded, avoiding his eyes.

"Who's seen them?" Jack asked.

Yvonne drew in a deep breath and sighed. "Dad." she said, looking up at him, somewhat ashamed.

"What?" Jack asked, unsure that he had heard her correctly.

Yvonne nodded. "I use to tease him a bit when mom wasn't around." She gave a guilty shrug and waited for his response.

His cousin's revelation was like a jolt of electricity to Jack's cock and he was eager to hear more. He reached up and pinched her left nipple between his fingers, tugging at it. He heard her let out a sharp gasp of pleasure and he smiled.

"How far did things with you and him go?" he asked as he continued to manipulate her hard nipple between his fingers, twisting and tugging at it.

"Not far," she said, her breathing becoming rapid "mostly it was me showing off to him. Teasing, like I did with you."

"Did he ever see you like this? Topless..." Jack prodded.

"Once. One weekend when Gary and I were visiting he walked in on me in the bathroom after I'd gotten out of the shower; sort of like you did." she explained.

"And..."

"All I had on was a towel... around my waist." she said as she grinned.

"Was it an accident, him walking in, or..." Jack asked.

Yvonne shrugged. "Doesn't matter. He got a good look anyway." The impish grin that Jack was so accustomed to appeared on her face.

Jack was getting even more turned-on as he listened. "What did he say?" he asked.

"Nothing. I guess he was speechless," Yvonne concluded with a laugh "and we never spoke about it after that,but..."

"But what?"

Yvonne's expression grew thoughtful and the corner of her mouth turned up. "Things were always different between us after that. I used to catch him looking at me times when he thought I didn't notice. Then sometimes when he would hug me his fingers would brush over them... down the sides of them or underneath."

"Wow..." was all Jack was able to say in response.

Yvonne still had a grin on her face, and Jack could tell she enjoyed recounting the events as much as he liked hearing them.

"Once in a while I knew he was hard. He would hug me longer, pull me closer." she added. Yvonne stared over her cousin's shoulder and smiled to herself, looking thoughtful.

"Did you like it? Did it make you wet ever?" he demanded.

"Always," she told him "one time when Gary and I were staying there over Christmas... I guess dad had too much egg nog... mom and Gary were in the livingroom watching tv or something... I was coming out of the bathroom and dad was there -- I guess he followed me up -- he gave me this look, sort of like you did sometimes when we were at the lake, then he hugged me. I knew it wasn't an innocent hug. He wanted to have a feel, so I let him."

"What happened?" Jack asked, his fingers working both of his cousin's swollen nipples.

Yvonne drew in a deep breath. "I pulled him to me," she began "and felt his hand slide up my side over my sweater. It was like electricity going through me. I could feel his fingers touching me, rubbing my nipple. It was so hard. He just held on... to my boob, you know, for a while. I let him. It was strange... it was like he needed that contact... maybe I reminded him of mom and I was a substitute for her. They were old, and I guess she wasn't interested in sex anymore. I let him mostly because I loved him."

Jack smiled at his cousin and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek. "You did the right thing. Don't feel bad about it."

"Sometimes I do... feel bad... dirty." Her voice began to tremble.

"Do you now?" he asked.

Yvonne shook her head. "No. I'll never regret anything with you, Jack. I swear. I probably would have married you if I could have."

Jack slid his hand down his cousin's left leg and tugged her skirt up. He ran his fingers over the soft skin of her thigh until they were pressing against her damp panties. He began rubbing her slowly as she held onto his shoulders, then bent down to take a hard nipple in his mouth. He sucked and licked at it as his thumb pressed on her throbbing clit, making her even wetter.

"Oh god, Jack." she moaned into his ear.

Jack began rubbing her faster, then felt her hands leave his shoulders then tugging at the zipper of his pants. She deftly pulled them and his underwear down. The open air on his cock felt good, but a moment later he felt Yvonne's fingers wrap around it. She squeezed it firmly, as if shaking his hand, then began stroking him. Jack slowly rocked his hips to meet her warm hand as he continued to massage her clit. Soon he felt her grip him tighter and her body tensed. She moaned and held his shoulder with one hand, not letting go of his twitching cock. This was enough for Jack -- seconds later he gasped and shot a stream of hot cum past his cousin onto the lawn.

"You don't know how much I needed that." she said as she released him and backed away slowly.

Jack smiled. "Me too." he said as he pulled his pants up and caught his breath.

Yvonne leaned into him and gave him a soft kiss on the lips and smiled. "We should be getting back closer to the house. I don't know when mom will be back."

Jack nodded and followed his cousin over to the lawn chairs and sat down, still breathing rapidly.

"That walk was invigorating. I feel great." Ruth said later as she sat with her daughter and nephew outside.

"I'm glad you're having nice weather for your visit," Jack told her "it rained part of last week."

Yvonne was sitting next to Jack, eyes closed as she listened to the conversation and enjoyed the warmth of the sun. Her mind could not focus on anything else other than what had happened while her mother had gone for her walk and she was afraid that the bliss was showing on her face.

"I'm going to get myself a sandwich or something for lunch," Ruth said as she got up and looked at her nephew "can I make you something?"

Jack shook his head. "No, thanks. I'm still full from breakfast."

Ruth returned later with a egg salad sandwich and a cup of tea. "I found a church down the street during my walk," she told jack "I think I'll go there this Sunday."

Yvonne laughed. "Mom, you're on vacation. You can skip church for once."

Ruth shook her head in dismay and smiled. "Where did I go wrong with you? I tried to bring you up to be a good Christian."

"I'm a Roaming Catholic." Yvonne retorted with a laugh.

Jack laughed at his cousin's comment, but decided to not say anything for fear of offending his aunt any more than she may already be.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,788 Followers