Relatively Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I'll be going to church, and I'll say a prayer for your soul." Ruth shot back.

Yvonne knew that her mother was being intentionally melodramatic, but she also realized that her faith was important to her and decided no to push the matter.

"I should do those breakfast dishes." Ruth said as she placed her empty mug down.

"No, leave them," Jack said "I don't expect you to work while you're here. I'll do them later."

"No, you won't," his aunt said in a good-natured tone "besides too much sun isn't good for a person. I should be getting in for a while."

Yvonne opened one eye slightly and watched her mother go into the house, then turned to Jack and smiled.

"Be good. She's just in there." he warned her.

"I'm always good."

Jack let out a guffaw. "I guess good is a relative term."

"Especially with relatives." she countered.

About ten minutes later Jack suggested that he and his cousin should go inside and spend some time with Ruth so she didn't feel neglected. Yvonne stretched and got up from her chair and followed him inside.

"Almost finished these dishes." Ruth told them as they sat down at the kitchen table.

"Thanks for doing those for me, Aunt Ruth."

Ruth turned from the sink and smiled at her nephew. "You're welcome. It's the least I can do. I want to help you some while I'm here."

"But, mom, the whole point of a vacation is to not work." her daughter reminded her.

Ruth smiled as she pulled the plug to empty the sink, then sat down next to Yvonne. "I know. I'm going up for my afternoon nap soon so you shouldn't worry about me working too hard.

Yvonne smiled at her mother and gave her hand a squeeze.

Jack felt his heart race in anticipation of more time alone with his cousin while Ruth napped and he cast her a subtle smile. He listened as his aunt climbed the stairs, then waited for the sound of her bedroom door closing.

Yvonne smiled at Jack and slowly got up and sat down on his lap, sliding an arm around his shoulder and resting against him. Jack placed a hand on her knee and slid it up her thigh under her skirt, enjoying the feeling of her silky skin.

"I'm still so wet." she told him.

Jack grinned and moved his hand up to her panties to check for himself. Yvonne sighed as his fingers moved over the folds of her lips, pressing into them.

"I guess we have to be good." she said with disappointment.

"Relatively." he grinned.

Yvonne smiled then opened her legs wider for him and pulled her skirt up her thighs. Jack looked down and watched as his fingers rubbed over her wet lips.

"Damn, you're hot!" he told her.

"Still? As much as I was when we were younger?"

"Maybe even more." he told her.

"We'll have more time alone when she goes to church, you know." she said.

"That's a few days away. I'll explode before then if you keep teasing me."

Yvonne grinned. "I loved making you explode earlier. I want to again, soon."

"If your mother catches us, she'll kill us though."

Yvonne gave a worried nod. "I know."

Jack continued to play with his cousin as she sat on his lap, listening occasionally for sounds of his aunt getting up. They had lost track of time as they cuddled and fondled one-another. His hard cock was attempting to rip his zipper open and he twisted on his chair to get more comfortable.

"Want to stand up?" she asked.

Jack shook his head.

"It's okay... come here." Yvonne got up from his lap and sat down on the kitchen table, her legs dangling. She pulled her skirt up towards her waist and parted her legs wide, watching as Jack's eyes moved up her thighs to the outline of her lips beneath her wet panties. She pulled them aside to uncover her pussy. Her lips were swollen and shiny with her juice, and Jack reached out to feel her. She placed her hand on his, encouraging him to press harder. She moaned as he slipped a finger, then another, in and began working them in and out.

"I wish that was your cock." she breathed in his ear.

"So do I."

The sound of a door opening upstairs startled the cousins and Yvonne slid from the table and adjusted her clothes. Jack darted to the sink to quickly rinse his hand off, then turned towards his cousin and smiled.

"How do I look?" she asked, glancing down and twisting her skirt into place.

"Horny." Jack told her.

Yvonne laughed. "It's all your fault."

The rest of the week seem to pass unbearably slow for the cousins. Jack made his best effort to keep his aunt entertained and busy during her visit, as well as rein in his nearly uncontrollable libido. Unfortunately he and Yvonne seldom had more than brief periods of time alone, and even when they were alone after Ruth had gone to bed they were on guard for sounds of her approaching.

Jack never slept well Saturday night. He was filled with anticipation over being alone with Yvonne the next day. He awoke the next morning to sounds of his aunt getting up and using the bathroom. He pulled on a robe then went out in the hall to check on her and found her heading downstairs.

"I'll be leaving in a little while," she told him "it's such a lovely day that I may take a walk after church. You and Yvonne sleep as long as you like. I'll try not to wake you when I get back."

Jack smiled at his aunt and watched her descend the stairs. He went to use the bathroom and wash his face off. When he heard the door downstairs close he peaked out the window to see his aunt walking down the driveway. He waited until he saw her turn down the street in the direction of the church then left the bathroom. Yvonne was standing in the hall when he opened the door. She was wearing nothing but a pair of white panties and a wide grin.

"I heard her leave so I knew it was safe to get up." she told him.

"I like what you're wearing." Jack told her as he stared at her breasts, jiggling slightly as she moved.

"Finished in there?" she asked.

Jack nodded as stepped aside.

Yvonne never closed the door and Jack waited to one side until he hard the toilet flush then poked his head back in, watching her brush her teeth. He studied the curve of her ass as she leaned over the sink, then moved his eyes up to her swaying breasts, shaking to the rhythm of her arm as she moved her toothbrush. Jack walked into the bathroom and stood behind her. He untied the belt of his robe and placed his hands on her hips, pulling her to him and grinding his hard-on into her ass.

"Mmmm... someone's ready to have some fun." Yvonne said as she tuned to face him. She looked down at the tent in his boxers and cupped him in her hand.

Jack reached out to cup her breasts and toy with her nipples as she gave his full balls a squeeze.

"Come here." he told her.

Jack took hold of his cousin's hand and lead her to his room. He slipped his robe off and it fall to the floor. Next came his boxers and Yvonne gave a pleased smile as she stared sat him standing there naked. His cock twitched slightly and was pointing upwards -- ready for her. She excitedly pulled her panties off and tossed them on top of his robe and laid down on the bed, parting her legs wide. She smiled up at him as Jack knelt between her knees, running his hands over her body.

"Don't tease me this time. Please." she begged.

Jack took hold of her hips and lifted her up towards him, listening to her cry out louder than he had ever heard her before as the head of his cock slipped in her. He could feel her grip him, tugging him deeper in her. Yvonne wrapped her legs around him and pushed up to meet his thrusts.

"Harder, Jack... I've waited so long for this."

Jack clenched his eyes shut and began thrusting his hips. Pushing deep into his cousin with each stroke, listening to her sounds of pleasure.

Their lovemaking was even better than they had imagined it in their minds over the years, and neither wanted it to end. Eventually it did, finishing as Jack quickly withdrew from Yvonne. They both watched as he sprayed her chest with several streams of thick hot cum. She giggled in delight, then spread it over her breasts, noticing how they seemed to shine with his juice. She smiled up at him as she traced a circle around a nipple.

Jack laid next to her and ran his hand over her quivering body, smiling as he looked into her half-open eyes. He leaned over and gave her a tender kiss on her wet lips.

"Don't get up just yet," she pleaded, tugging at his arm "we have time before mom will be back."

Jack consulted his watch and nodded, then rested his head on her chest, playing with a hard nipple.

Yvonne let out a silky moan and cuddled closer to him.

"So, I hope you've been having a good vacation." he told her.

Yvonne opened her eyes and smiled. "Relatively good." she said.

The cousins' laughter filled the room and mingled with the smell of sex as they enjoyed the little time they would have alone. Both wishing time would stop for them and this special moment would endure.