All Comments on 'Relativity'

by Rallynoangels

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
linguistically diarrhea

Condense

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Problems with relativity

Unfortunately I had continual problems with relativity. Julia was away for a short time for her but most of her comments etc. indicated that she had been away for the 30 years that those on earth had experienced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good Read

Enjoyed the premise of your story, the build up and finally the sexual culmination of 2 1/2 (30) years of repressed sexual desires. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedabout 5 years ago
* * * *

Four star's for originality.

But... spell check & grammar.

Edit edit edit please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

This is by far the best I've read on here please make a part 2

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Weird but almost original

Poor thing went bananas out in space. So long without speaking to anyone that she had obviously forgotten any normal speech patterns. She said and thought the oddest things.

Seems she was not really that enarmoured with her hubby and son as she preferred to jaunt around space. No problem, it was her dream. Blokes do that all the time. But she only occasionally thought of dead John.

Sorry for the son, imagine having a degenerate woman come out of the universe claiming to be related. He has loved this imaginative perfect matronly woman scientist all his life. Then this sex starved slut turns up.

Suggest you read what you write to see if it makes sense, especially when they are talking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Looking forward to more

Really liked having her be younger than Harry. It looks like she may enjoy being submissive to one or both of the other parties.

Great work!

rookiebruhrookiebruhabout 5 years ago
Wow this is great

By far the best I've read so far, I'm in love with the story, really creative. Would be cool if you made part 2 or something.

buffredbuffredabout 5 years ago
Flipped

I want more. That being said...most stories that I don't care for on this site are a little too Penthouse Forum...quick fantasy sex stories with little to no background. This flipped it. One of the best and most original background stories on this site! Awesome and original! And then you didn't live up to that when it came time for the meat of the story. After the initial rescue from the mission the trajectory of the story veered off course. You set yourself up so well...and then unrealistically rushed into an uninspired culmination. I still hope there is more to this story, but my best advice is to slow it down. An astronaut would spend weeks in review and recovery after a normal mission. In this case it would increase this exponentially. And after extended recovery there would be the required honors from the government and media sittings. Even if her son was now a NASA executive, there is no way she could slip off as she did. And then there was zero to no hesitation for Harry to jump into taboo. You just set me up for....more. First half was one of the best stories on here, I only critique because of I want you to live up to that...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Glad I read it

Glad I bookmarked this and came back and read it. Good premise. Loved the phrase 'calculus and duct tape' - good metaphor, but there were other times when the descriptions didn't fit my expectations of the passage of time. On the other hand that was not what detracted from the story - I just wish you had taken a little more time on spelling and grammar checking. (There were a lot of repeated words.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well done

I e read this a few times cause I like it quite a bit please write part 2

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 1 year ago

Not a great premise. Cannot find symphony for someone who "abandoned" their family in this fashion. There's no basis for the mother-son bond as she had no hand in raising him and now he is "older".

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was a weird story she was gone 30 years and she's only a few years older then her son (come on) and no mention of where she went and comes back and then fucks her son (cone on) gave it a 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Liked the story although it was a bit short on the incest you should have continued to see what happens next, but it's been years and nothing further gave it 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Honest critique I think you did the story really well for an erotica/ hobby story taking place pre 2020. The only real criticism I have is I would have liked to have seen a bit more of her shock at the lose of her husband and several more lines dedicated to culture shock. Because she comes off remorseless that she sacrificed her relationship with her husband for her career. I do I like how you show her initial infatuation with her son being he reminds her of her deceased husband and it’s a comfort thing. Then obviously heats up later As stated before for it’s time and for what it is it is a great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous