All Comments on 'Reluctant Agreement'

by Seniorgal4chat

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

short and to the point

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 2 years ago

A good first story. A good editor will fix some of the very minor errors. My wife of 51 years read this, too, and loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You sound very genuine and write with lots of heart with no pretense. Thanks for sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't make people laugh! What kind of irresistible sexual needs can there be after sixty years? Granny is a nymphomaniac? Ha ha ha!!!

robertlrobertlover 2 years ago

A beautiful story of a loving couple!

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 2 years ago

Well done, I hope you have more to tell.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Seniorgal, you have to keep one eye on the details/facts. Why oh why didn't you ever bother to tell us the name of John's wife? It's NEVER mentioned. Plus, when John and Emily were out together on the deck, you were with Bill. So, how was John able to "...pull the covers back..." for you and Bill to fuck on the bed if he was still with Emily?

A simple read over would have helped. Keep up the writing. Practice makes perfect! Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sick and unnatural. A truly loving couple in their 60's would not need to bring in a third-party.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After reading I wonder if you're actually in your sixties. I'm a seventy-year-old female and I know of no woman in her 60's who gets naturally "wet" as you've described. I'm not trying to be critical for the sake of doing so, I simply question the details. Better luck on the next one.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

This could be a good ending

63luckyman63luckymanover 2 years ago

Nicely done. You are a very good story teller. Because you are older (as am I) I can relate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

why is the other guys dick always bigger or thicker or both? Just once I would like the other guy to be smaller. The sex can still be great as it is "new" and exciting to be with someone else (I guess) but why always have the other guy well endowed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is very real and believable. More detail would be great but it’s pure honesty. I love that. So many older couples find themselves confronted with these real sexual challenges and never do anything about it. I find this very encouraging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just get a divorce. Another unfaithful slut

straightshooter1958straightshooter1958over 2 years ago

Nice first story! Keep writing please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I also have ED and have tried to get my wife to find someone to satisfy her but up to this point she refuses. Sure wish we could end up like this story.

yowseryowserover 2 years ago

Sweet tale

An empty nest always leaves lots of room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, he has a good wife for 42 years, then suddenly he has a medical problem and all that 'in sickness and health' stuff goes right out the window and he learns she's just a fucking skank. Glorious assholery, all around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

These stories need to be set 50 years ago. There have been implants for four decades, and an implant would turn the husband into superman, or close to it. It's like a miserable story published here a few years ago about a wife murdering her baby in the womb so that her sister could have a kidney. It was supposed to be an "impossible choice". The author apparently didn't know about dialysis and that anyone with renal failure would get along well enough for the few months needed for the baby to be born.

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Sounds like your husband's cuck side has been wanting you to screw other guys for a while. You really missed out on a lot of strange cock not taking him up on swinging. You've got a lot of cock to make up for now. Can't wait to hear about you getting some more cock. Love you hear about you taking on a couple of young college studs while hubby sits in the corner and wanks off. You go girl!!

funcpl124funcpl124over 2 years ago

For your first story, I thought you did a great job with how it progressed, considering the length. Please right more since I am now anxious to read more about your adventures. Thank you and keep writing ✍.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66over 2 years ago

Great story, but I recommend checking with an editor or others as beta-readers to correct some mistakes and make it a better read. Also, you should put more into the aftermath and what they say and think about each other. Then there's the emotional issues with the friends. Are they still friends afterwards? Do they look at each other the same way?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ain't No Freaking Way! After being married for 42 years, my wife wouldn't be getting any free passes to play the field for her satisfaction if I wasn't able to perform! After all the times when younger and more fit but frisky behavior from the husband was shunned. All because her nest is full and she can't risk another pregnancy, or she was too 'tired' or had a 'headache'! Wives have this nack about being intimate with their husbands until they have the quota of kids they desire. Then the intimacy begins to drop in frequency until more often than not the husband comes up dry. After all the years as a husband enduring "having more in the tank" than the wife?! She can just 'deal with it dear'! She's not eligible for any freebies - TANSTAAFL

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Not a bad story but I can't help thinking a couple approaching 70 are still obsessed with sex, most older couples I know are quite happy to get each other off as best they can, and are not interested in swinging or sharing and as someone already said, ED is treatable even in the over 60's. But its the writers story and its their fantasy or nightmare depending on how you view it.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

1 Star

Another one of “those” cute cuck stories.

26thNCuck Disapproved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I could understand the confusion and uncertainty you would feel in that situation but your husband apparently maintained an erection and came with the blowjob on the porch so the mind overcame the physical limitations , leaving me to wonder how much of his problem isn’t psychological?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good first story. It's a nice exploration of the problems, concerns, and dedication of older couples.

Keep it up!

-jog

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Attention FireFox59

Stop raving! Do students have no one to fuck with at all, that they will contact a seventy-year-old grandmother? Girl, damn... Wake up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perhaps you both shoiuld continue getting together with this couple.I mean,it could lead to some interesting kinky situations in the future,like mmf or ffm while the other hubby or wife watches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good story, but as others have pointed out, it would have been better with proofreading. I found the errors distracting. Thank you for your story, and I hope you continue to write.

cravingmore65cravingmore65over 2 years ago

Thank you for sharing that story with the lit community. We are sexual beings and no matter the age, that fire still burns in us even if we can no longer perform like 20 year old studs with a cock hard enough to drive nails into the wall *grin*.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

I know where it will go.

Pandora's box is open so TROUBLE.

Unless John loves being a cuck.

I hate cuck stories.

sjjazzsjjazzover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed reading your story, but it also made me rather sad. My wife and I are about the same age as you and your husband, and I have been dealing with increasingly severe ED for several years now. Additionally, my wife has a severe vaginal prolapse that has all but destroyed the integrity of her vaginal canal, rendering it a mass of spongy flesh with no grip whatsoever. Sex has become a frustrating physical and emotional ordeal that neither of us looks forward to. I have tried Viagra with little effect. Testosterone injections or a penile implant may be my only alternative at this point. I strongly identify with your situation and I have an appreciation of how frustrated and defeated you must feel about it.

With regard to your story I have some suggestions for improving it. First it should have been at least twice as long. There is so much detail missing that would have greatly enhanced the narrative, not only about the sex but also your thoughts and feelings during and after. This was obviously a life-changing watershed experience for you. The finest details of it must be indelibly etched in your mind. Tell us every little thing that you did to each other and how it felt. You did describe some of what you were feeling and thinking during it, but I’m sure there was much more that you could reveal about that. Did Bill fuck you more than once? John and Emily were together on the deck long enough for her to give him two orgasms. Surely you two had time to go again. Did you want him to fuck you again? It’s hard to imagine that you didn’t.

What were your thoughts and feelings afterwards? Do you want to have sex with Bill again, maybe even on a regular basis? Did you develop romantic feelings for Bill after having sex with him? Would you like to have sex with other men? Do you still want to have sex with your husband? Have your feelings for him diminished after experiencing how another man make you feel? Are you OK with him having sex with Emily again or with others? Would you like to have two men, or a man and a woman?

It’s pretty clear that this has caused an emotional crisis for you and I suspect that’s because you’re terrified of how it could affect your marriage. I suspect that you want your old sex life back, you feel that your husband can never give you that again, you want your sexual freedom to find it with other men, and you don’t see how your marriage can survive that.

You mentioned how difficult it was to write the story and that may explain why your account lacks detail. It was just too painful to explore it that deeply. I understand that feeling completely, but I would encourage you to rewrite the story in a more complete in-depth way. I think it would be a worthwhile step forward, perhaps a necessary step, in order to fully understand your feelings and decide what you want to do with the rest of your life. You have my most sincere best wishes for success in that endeavor. I would love to chat with you about whatever you would like to talk about. Please feel free to message me. I think we might have a lot to say to each other.

Scott

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 years ago

Having read

"I just shook my head yes."

I just HAD to nod my head "no"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sjjazz seems like me, very analytical and explortory into feelings and circumstances. As we all age experiences shape our opinions, expectations, and outlook on everything. Sex can often does change physically. In our minds it may stay the same; same wants and hopes. How we overcome obstacles and explain options guides us to enjoy intimacy. I am heading for old age like it will me my next best friend. Nobody prepared me for puberty and now I face life’s finicky end. We as a support group can help with the anguish of senior sex romps.

nudetexannudetexanover 1 year ago

Great story. It has a ring of truth to it. Would love to hear a follow up story with Emily and Bill.

ManforrentManforrent11 months ago

Hello SeniorGal. Excellent story. We chatted briefly tonight. I have suggested swinging or even a mfm to my wife to spice things up. Unfortunately so far we only fantasize using her 8" dildo as the other guy. Even then it is damn hot. By the way, how do I edit my profile? I finally managed to find it, but I can't seem to edit it.

remb95remb953 months ago

Being a widowed male for 8 years now and also a bout with prostate cancer I have experienced the same issues as John. I have a partner now a few years younger than me and with the help of the blue pill we are able to keep bit of the magic of sex in our lives. Not thememories of the younger years but it is what it is. Loved your story know there are many more details you could reveal and I would love to hear them. Thanks for dipping your toe onto this water. Hope you can share more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeniorgal4chat@Seniorgal4chat
Hi, I'm Julie and I’m a mature female very new to this scene. I’m married but wanting to explore. Love to flirt and chat. To save questions I’m appropriately curvy and natural. Not into pain, blood, or underage. I do have my fantasies and a few times I’ve let my guard dow...