Reluctant Wife with Neighbor

Story Info
Wife shows off for neighbor, then gets much more.
2.9k words
4.5
255.6k
188

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my success exposing Michelle in New Orleans (in spite of the worst Mardi Gras weather in history) I began to work on adding more fantasy to our love life in the privacy (and safety) of our home.

I read an excellent story in Literotica under Exhibitionism-Voyeurism about a guy who worked a fantasy into sex with his wife where they pretended that he was someone else. I decided it might be fun to give that a try

Michelle had let slip once during hot sex after she had several drinks, that she found our bachelor neighbor, Mark, very sexy. Mark shared a house with 2 other young bachelors, all well educated professionals who were often out of town on business.

I began to introduce the image of me pretending to be Mark having sex with Michelle into our fantasies.

One of the favorite versions had Michelle blindfolded and tied bent over a chair so that I (pretending I was Mark) would have sex with her from behind. I would carefully get her hot, then bring her to orgasm by pound her pussy hard before filling her with a full load without saying anything. Michelle would not be able to tell who had just ravished her and made her cum.

It started with me tying her up, then leaving her alone while I went to my workshop for a little while, telling her that I hoped Mark would not stop by to return something he had borrowed from me because the front door was not locked.

I would then go out the back door, come around and come in the front door to complete the fantasy

I would then go back around and pretend to return from my workshop, asking her what had happened. She would claim that there was nothing she could do when "Mark" came in.

The last touch was to add scripted lines for Michelle. When she heard the front door open she would say

"Mark is that you? James got me all turned on and left me like this, helpless and horny. When he comes back he is going to keep on teasing me. I am soooo hot. I need a cock really bad. He will only be gone for a little while. Please fuck me."

This fantasy worked very well for both of us and it became our favorite. In the days following I would ask her how she enjoyed being fucked by Mark and she would blush... I also made every opportunity to have Mark over and to kid Michelle about how I hoped she was not attracted to our handsome neighbor... both when Mark could hear, and with more sexual innuendo when he could not... I even brought up skinny dipping in our pool once in a kidding tone and dropped it quickly.

Mark had told me how hot he thought Michelle was a few times when we were being rowdy. He had let on that if Michelle were not my wife, he would have done whatever it took to get her in the sack. I did not react negatively to those comments, only saying that she had a great body and that we had great sex.

I did offer to let Mark have a look at her naked... drawing a questioning stare.

"Just from a distance," I clarified.

So one day I told Michelle that Mark and his roommates were all out of town (only the other two were away, Mark pretended to leave on a trip) and started working on her to swim naked on our pool.

It was a Saturday and I managed to get Michelle in our pool in her bikini. I kidded her that it was too bad that Mark and his roommates were all out of town since that is the only house that has a view of our pool and she could show off her body to them. She giggled and we played in the water.

I tried to get her bikini top off and said, "why don't you pretend Mark and his roommates are watching and give them a show?"

She says, "no way," and smiles a kind of wicked smile... then says, "that might be fun."

With that she climbed up on our little inflatable pool raft and lay on her stomach. After a few minutes she reached behind her back and untied her top.

I offered to put sunscreen on her and she accepted. I pulled the raft into the shallow end so I could stand while I was putting sunscreen on her. That also put her in the best position for Mark to see her. I proceed to rub it all over her. When I get to her bottoms, I untie the strings and lay it back over her thighs, exposing both cheeks to Mark.

When I have completed a thorough job on her back I say, "OK, time for the front, roll over."

Somehow she managed to roll over so that both her top and bottoms, even though untied, were still in place, covering her breasts and her pussy.

I started at her shoulders and carefully worked my way down. When I reached her breasts I keep rubbing my way downward, pushing her top down off her breasts and onto her stomach. She moaned a little as I rubbed the lotion onto her breasts, giving special attention to her hardening nipples.

Once the bikini top was down on her stomach I carefully picked it up and tossed it out of the pool, leaving her beautiful breasts in plain view for Mark.

Next I moved down to her feet as I positioned the raft so that her feet were facing Mark, and started to work my way up her legs with the lotion.

I was very thorough and in the process of getting complete coverage, I was able to open her legs, at first a little, then as far as the width of the raft would allow.

I massaged the inside of her thighs as I worked my way up and when I got to the top of her legs, I made sure to rub her pussy... at first very gently, then a little bolder.

She began to move a little in response to my touch and I asked, "Are you ready to give Mark and his roommates a real show?"

Her eyes were closed and she just kind of cooed at first, then said, "Oh yes, I think you have me ready."

I slid my hand inside her loose bikini bottom and began a more direct massage. At the same time I folded the untied bottoms down and, with the help of her writhing, I was able to pull the bottoms free and toss them out of the pool as well. This left her completely exposed, and positioned so that her wet pussy was facing Mark with her legs wide open. Michelle's breathing became ragged.

I asked her if she thought Mark was enjoying the view and she made a sound like "uhuh."

I looked up at Mark and he nodded, grinning broadly. He was watching from his balcony which is only about 30 feet from us. We live on a cul-de-sac, so even though we have a large lot, the houses are pretty close together. There is a very tall evergreen hedge on one side of our lot, so that neighbor has no view at all, but Mark has a good view of a lot of our pool and yard from several places in his house. The neighborhood is calm and it is usually very quiet, so Mark could hear us unless we whispered

I eased the raft to the side of the shallow end that gives the best view to Mark. After more fondling and a few minutes of sucking on her tits, I slowly rolled her off the raft and kissed her as I held her close, facing me. I then opened the fly of my suit and entered her wet box as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

I walked slowly to the shallow end of the pool and up the stairs onto the pool deck in the place with the best view for Mark as Michelle bounced on my cock. I let her lean back enough to show off her breasts to Mark, then lifted her off my cock, put her down so she was kneeling on one of our lounge chairs and finished her off doggy style.

I pounded her from behind as she began to get close to orgasm, her breasts bouncing with each thrust.

I asked her if she thought Mark was enjoying watching her get fucked and she hissed, "yesss... I hope so."

"Do you enjoy having him see you like this, or would prefer having him fucking you right now?"

"Oooh, I don't know. Having him watching me like this is very sexy, but I think I would cum in a second if his cock was inside me."

I looked up at Mark and winked as he grinned.

The stage was set for the main event...

I met Mark for a few beers the next week and we had an interesting talk. I asked him how he had enjoyed the show and he said it was far and away the best he had ever seen...

Then he nervously asked me if I thought that Michelle was serious about what she said. I ducked the direct question and, instead, explained the fantasy I had set up with Michelle and stopped talking.

He said "and?" and there was a long pause.

Finally I told him that we might have a chance for Mark to have the all time sex adventure of his life. He looked at me in disbelief as I began to explain my plan, then smiled broadly and nodded vigorously when I asked if he was game...

"Assuming you are OK with it," he added. I told him it would be a turn on for me as well.

I was to be away on business the following week and I figured that when I returned, Michelle would be horny after a week without me.

I arranged with Mark to be ready and waiting for my text on Friday evening.

When Friday came, I had Michelle pick me up at the airport. To set the mood I told her to wear a skirt and a blouse with no bra. She had picked me up at the airport braless before, but always wore a blouse of material that made it a little hard to tell she was braless. This time I specified a peasant blouse and skirt made of flimsy muslin. Neither was transparent, but the blouse made it easy to see the outline of her breasts swaying behind it when she moved. When her nipples were hard (which happened often when she was braless in public) the soft material did nothing to hide their outline. With the right light shining throught the material from behind or the side, both the blouse and skirt could look slightly transparent.

Leaving the plane, I had to use my briefcase to hide my erection as I anticipated what was ahead. I frowned when I saw her because she had added a little knit vest to her outfit. Even though it was not buttoned, it successfully hid almost any clue that she was not wearing a bra. After a long hug, where I verified that she had nothing underneath the blouse, I whispered in her ear that she needed to give me the vest.

She begged to keep it, but I insisted and she reluctantly gave it up. She tried to cover up by crossing her arms, but I told her to leave them at her side and she complied nervously. We were both aware of the stares she got as we walked through the terminal and waited at baggage claim. This was the first time I had ever been happy to wait a long time for my luggage. Wherever Michelle and I stood to wait for the carousel to come to life with the baggage, a crowd of mostly men gathered in the same area.

I could see her nipples getting bigger and harder as she noticed the stares.

I asked he if she was enjoying herself and she said, "no... I mean yes... I don't know. I feel so naughty."

It was difficult concentrating on driving on the way home. I left the headlights on once I stopped in our driveway to make sure Mark saw that we were back and kissed Michelle while fondling her breasts for a few minutes. She was breathing heavy and moaning in no time, but I kept it up for a while to make sure Mark did not miss the fact that we were home.

Once inside the house I began kissing and fondling her by the easy chair near the front door where we do our bondage fantasy. She was very responsive... hot actually, and it was not long before I had her naked and bent over the back of the chair. I had hidden the blindfold and restraint cuffs in the cushion of the chair and it took only a minute to have her helplessly tied in place, blindfolded and vulnerable as we had done a number of time before. I inserted a vibrator into her wet pussy and asked if she had missed me.

She hissed, "oh yes," breathlessly as she ground her hips in response to the vibrator.

I told her that I had just remembered something I had to do in my workshop out back and that I would be gone for a little while as I texted Mark that it was time.

"I hope Mark doesn't come over to return my toolkit now that I am home because I forgot to lock the front door."

I slapped her naked ass, set the vibrator on low and headed down the hall to the back door where I picked up my video camera before going out to circle around to the front yard.

Mark was waiting on the front porch with a grin a mile wide. He was wearing sweat pants (easy to drop) and a t shirt.

I asked him quietly if he was all set and he nodded vigorously, so I opened the front door and we went inside, closing the door behind us, loud enough to make sure that Michelle heard it clearly .

I was careful to walk quietly so it did not sound like more than one set of footsteps.

Michelle was only about 10 feet from the door with her naked ass facing us. She was writhing and moaning from the effects of the vibrator.

I turned on the hall light to make sure I got good clear video and Mark exhaled loudly as he stared at Michelle who then started the dialogue part of our fantasy

"Mark, is that you? James told me you might be coming. He got me all turned on and left me with this vibrator inside me while he went to his workshop for a while. He is so mean. I need a cock so badly."

Mark walked up behind her and put his hand on her back, then removed the vibrator.

"Oooh please don't do that. I need to cum." she moaned.

She gasped as he pressed the head of his cock against her wet opening and she pressed back to try to get it inside.

Mark looked at me questioningly and I nodded, giving him the ok to fuck my wife.

He slowly began to slide into her and I could see the front of his legs press tightly against the back of hers as he reached full penetration. Michelle let out a deep gutteral moan, responding by moving her hips frantically.

"Oooh Mark," Michelle cooed, "It's so deep. I have never been filled like this before. It feels so good. But you shouldn't do this. You shouldn't take advantage of me like this.. its sooo deep."

He began to withdraw and as the head of his cock came free she almost screamed

"No, please don't stop. I need a cock...your cock... pleeese but it back inside me. Please fuck me hard, now!"

With that he reentered her wet pussy and began steadily pumping with long strokes, slow at first and growing in speed.

Michelle began to buck and scream, "Yes, yes, so big... so deep...fuck me hard. Cum inside me, Mark, fill me up. I am cumming!! Oh God... Oh God!"

Mark looked at me with an eyebrow raised and when I nodded, he made three deep, hard thrusts one after another.

I heard Michelle say again, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming," as he stopped deep inside her and I could tell he was filling her up as she had requested.

Mark stayed inside her for a little while as she mewed like a kitten. Then he pulled out and we both turned to the door.

"Thank you Mark. That was sooo good. I have never felt such a big cock... sooo deep. Can we do it again soon?"

We did not say anything as we left. Mark went home as I circled around the back so I could return from my workshop.

"Sorry I took so long." I said, "I hope you weren't lonely. Are you ready for a hard cock?"

"mmmm." she moaned as I entered her, then said "I didn't expect you to be ready again so quickly."