All Comments on 'Reluctant Wife with Neighbor'

by PhotogJames

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Beautiful, I loved every minute of it !

Just a great story, good timing, not too involved, just the right pace. Let's see more from this author!

Been there, done that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hot, unbelievably hot.

My wife and I have the same fantasy. I only wish I was that close to putting it into reality. I would love to see my wife take our neighbor's hard cock in her from behind. I want to see him fill her with his thick cum. I can only hope his cock is bigger and thicker than me, so she can moan and make comments like Michelle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hard as. Rock

Great story. Just the right length. So hot the way they put that plan in places. DW and I play little role play games where she fucks other guys. I want to add this little blindfold twist, then do this with a friend of mine who I'm sure wants her from behind.

Seeing a cock in her, and watching her enjoy him, and moan will be my dream come true.

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540over 9 years ago
nicely told

I've often tied my wife and left her, to just sneak back home to do nasty things to her, just as in this tale. I regret that I have no one I would trust to take her like this. A great story, now to see what happens in part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story - Felt like I was there!

Wow…….. a great story and I will be looking forward to more. I have shared my wife and it was an amazing experience. I would love to share it if you would email me at florida_beaches@aol.com

omnip65aomnip65aalmost 7 years ago
Hot as hell series

Love this series. Love thinking of my wife being blindfolded the same way!

JOHNKEY2222JOHNKEY2222over 5 years ago
Great story, sexy and exciting...

I loved reading your tale about your naughty Wife, such an arousing story...

rorymackrorymackover 4 years ago
Not to criticise

I love the candaulistic nature of this story. I don't like the end so much, but that's only because I think it detracts from the candaulism!

col_lovercol_loverabout 4 years ago
10 stars

I first read this story about 5 years ago and just found it again. Fuck it is hot. Lucky Mark

wulferwulferabout 4 years ago
good stuff

amazing we have done a similar fantasy of being left tied up and the workman arrives. good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Lucky Mark , Lucky Wife

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 4 years ago

Nice find during these quarantine times. Gives me a few ideas for my next trip to the beach.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My Husband And I Enjoy Role-play

My husband and I have shared a fantasy through role-play. We have agreed that our role-playing is a mental, not a physical, display of our shared fantasies. We are currently into blindfolding me and I pretend he is a different person (until recently) making non-verbal love with me. But for the last four games I have pretended he is the same person...18 year old T****, the young man who has mowed our yard each summer for the past 6 years. I pretend I don't know my "assailant" is when my husband finally arrives to remove my restraints and blindfold. I have not shared with my husband my true sexual desires to invite T**** in and give him a sexual experience with a young MILF that he may remember for a lifetime.

HartMannHartMannabout 2 years ago

Great story, great couple....

BunnymasterBunnymasterabout 1 year ago

Nice pace, tight writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous