Remember This Moment Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not a question of comfort," Ashley interjected. Despite her short stature, Ashley cut an imposing figure when she was riled up like this. Her nakedness did nothing to detract from this though her breasts heaved up and down as she spoke. "We don't let other people dictate how we live our lives. We were born this way, and If they don't like it they can go to hell."

"It's not like we would go around telling everyone at school what we are doing tonight anyways," Sam said. "No one would ever have to know what we did."

"You had plenty of chances to stop this," Ashley said. "You wouldn't have come this far if you weren't a little bit curious." Dani hated how true Ashley's words were.

Sam put both her hands on Dani's knees but didn't intrude any further. Dani shuddered at Sam's light touch. Dani's mind swam due to the combination of alcohol and the improbable lust that Dani felt for another woman. On one hand, she was adamant in her refusal to continue but at the same time she didn't think she had ever felt hornier than she did right now.

"Dani, I want to ask you one question," Sam said softly. "I want you to look me in the eye and tell me the truth. Did you enjoy it when my tongue was on your pussy?"

Dani looked down at Sam. She looked so adorable with the imploring look in her beautiful green eyes. Dani didn't want to admit the truth, but she couldn't lie to Sam's face. "Yes," Dani whispered.

"Did you want me to keep going even though you said to stop?"

Dani looked away and repeated weakly, "Yes."

"Do you want me to keep doing it to you?"

Dani hesitated but then nodded. She knew she was lost now. But she would give anything to be with Sam. Dani thought she was dreaming as she spread her knees apart of her own volition to allow Sam's head between them. Sam smirked at Dani as she playfully threw Dani's skirt back above her waist. Sam ran her hands up and down Dani's thighs before moving her mouth agonizingly slow to Dani's pussy. When her mouth was placed just outside of Dani's vaginal opening, Sam lapped at the lips of Dani's pussy with her tongue. Dani gasped as she felt Sam's tongue upon her. Instead of trying to lick inside of Dani's vagina, Sam was content to tease and play with the skin of Dani's labia. Sam wanted to introduce her tongue to Dani's pussy and get to know her better before the two became more closely acquainted.

The way Sam's tongue probed and explored Dani drove her wild. Dani stretched and flexed her arms and legs as Sam licked her crotch with determination. Dani felt hands resting on both shoulders and looked up to see Ashley standing behind her.

"That's it," Ashley said. "Just relax and enjoy it."

Dani sighed with disappointment as Sam removed her tongue from Dani's crotch. She had been so close to licking right in Dani's opening. Sam extended her fingers out toward Dani's vagina and spread her pussy lips open. While Trevor would have crudely jammed his fingers inside her, Sam instead paid special attention to the folds of skin outside Dani's vagina. Sam stretched and stroke every inch of Dani's labia, discovering which areas were the most sensitive. Sam used Dani's moans and whimpers as her guide to explore Dani's pussy. Ashley massaged Dani's bare shoulders, and that feeling combined with Sam's attentions created a most wonderful sensation. Dani cried out in pleasure as Sam rubbed her thumb against Dani's clitoris and her fingers penetrated with just the barest tips inside Dani's vagina.

Arousal dripped from Dani's nethers as Sam gently played with her, using all her fingers to stimulate Dani's loins. Finally satisfied that she had educated herself enough on the subject of Dani's sex, Sam spread Dani's lips wide apart to reveal the pink flesh hidden within. Sam stared at beautiful sight of Dani's bright pink pussy for a minute before she stuck her tongue out and licked right down the middle of Dani's gaping pussy hole. Unintelligible noises of pleasure emanated from Dani's mouth as Sam licked her insides. Dani couldn't believe how incredible this felt. Sam continued licking inside her but then put her mouth right against Dani's pussy. Sam sucked and nibbled on Dani's dark pink flesh, making smacking and slobbering noises as she munched on Dani's pussy. Mad with lust, Dani put her shaking hand out and tentatively laid it on the back of Sam's head. Dani sighed as she caressed Sam's hair she held Sam's head to her crotch. Dani reflected that she had never felt this close to another person before as she watched Sam tasting her insides. Sam looked up at Dani without her face half-covered by Dani's crotch. For one precious moment their eyes locked and the connection they made earlier grew even closer. Dani felt an outpouring of affection for her new friend. Dani and Sam shared a bond where Sam knew instinctively which parts of her body generated the most pleasure. Dani knew that a man doing this to her could never feel the same as a woman.

Sam slowly pulled her tongue out of Dani and gave her a long, slow lick before murmuring, "Mmmmm... You have such a lovely pussy, Dani." Before Dani could even say 'thank you' Sam was back to feasting upon Dani's pussy.

Dani felt Ashley's hands move off her shoulders and creep slowly down her front. Dani gasped as Ashley cupped her breasts and squeezed them through her dress. She was at Sam and Ashley's mercy now, the only thing Dani cared for any more was her own pleasure. While Ashley played with Dani's breasts, she lowered her mouth to Dani's neck. Ashley applied soft, wet kisses and gentle bites to the sides of Dani's neck. The sensual way Ashley used her mouth felt fantastic but Dani wanted more. She wanted intimacy, a closer form of contact. Dani put her hand on Ashley's neck and pulled Ashley's mouth to her own. Ashley put a hand on Dani's cheek to hold her close as they kissed. Ashley's lips and tongue felt great on Dani's eager mouth and Ashley used her free hand to fondle Dani's breast. Ashley forced her tongue between Dani's lips and into her mouth. As Dani sucked on Ashley's tongue she realized that she had the tongues of two women inside her at the same time. Dani arched her back and moaned into Ashley's mouth as both girls wiggled their tongues inside Dani at the same time. Dani didn't think it was possible to feel more pleasure than she did at this moment.

Ashley continued groping Dani's breast as they made out, but after a few moments more Ashley decided to take it further. She grabbed the front of Dani's dress and flipped the bust forward to release Dani's naked breasts. As the cool air of the cabin penetrated Dani's skin she felt her nipples instantly harden. Ashley kissed Dani even more vigorously and grasped Dani's breasts tightly as she pinched Dani's nipples between her fingers. Dani squealed as the pleasure and pain caused sensation to transmit from the bud of her nipples to her crotch where Sam had her mouth working hard on Dani's clitoris.

Ashley took her tongue out of Dani's mouth much to Dani's consternation. "Please," Dani begged, not wanting to lose the contact of Ashley's sweet lips. "Don't stop kissing me."

Ashley gave Dani one more kiss and lick on her lips before moving her head down to Dani's shoulder. Dani made a sound of protest, but relented when she felt Ashley bending over further to put her mouth on Dani's breast. Ashley took Dani's nipple and the flesh of her breast surrounding the areola into her mouth. Dani gasped as Ashley sucked Dani's nipple into her mouth and Dani put a hand on Ashley's short hair to grasp her the same way she did to Sam. Dani held Ashley to her breast as she held Sam's mouth to her pussy. It turned Dani on even more to see that she had two women devoted to pleasuring her as much as possible.

Dani felt the cacophony of her pleasure rising to a crescendo. Dani's moans turned to screams as the pleasure overwhelmed her. The combination of Ashley playing with her breasts and Sam playing with her pussy in tandem was almost too much for the virgin to handle. As Dani felt her orgasm occurring, she held Sam to her pussy and thrust her pelvis forward to grind against the girl's face.

Dani lost all sense of decorum and started talking dirty to Sam as she came. "Yes, lick my fucking pussy! Oh God, yes! Make me cum with your tongue."

As she came, Dani wished there were some way Sam could stick more of herself than just her tongue inside Dani. Dani's cum expelled from her pussy in a fast trickle that smeared across Sam's face. Sam's dark eyeliner and white makeup ran down her face as she became covered with the nectar of Dani's orgasm.

Sam lightly licked Dani's pussy as Dani came down from the most intense orgasm she had experienced in her lifetime. The only other time that even came close was the first time Dani had masturbated in middle school. Ashley moved her mouth off of Dani's breast and wrapped her arms around Dani's front as she whispered, "That was so fucking hot watching you cum for us."

Dani was in complete ecstasy, lacking the awareness to consider what just happened and what it meant that a woman had made her cum. Dani was completely spellbound as Ashley nibbled her ear while Sam kissed and tongued Dani's pussy like she was making out with it.

Sam moved her tongue up Dani's crotch to her stomach and then further to her chest before taking Dani by both hands and pulling her down off the couch. At this moment, Dani would do anything Sam wanted her to. She was completely thrall to her first lesbian lover. Both women sat on their knees as Sam pulled Dani into a passionate kiss. Dani could still taste beer, cigarettes, and mint on Dani's tongue, but also the distinct flavor of her own pussy.

Dani used to be disgusted by the smell of her own femininity. After being teased relentlessly by her peers in the locker room for possessing such a strong odor, Dani used an assortment of creams and herbal tinctures to eliminate any smell. But now that she actually had the chance to taste the strange substance, it wasn't so bad. As Dani licked herself off Sam's tongue, she thought she could actually become used to this.

Sam took this opportunity to run her hands over Dani's breasts, hips, and buttocks. Dani was content to let Sam explore her body while she held Sam by her sides as they made out. While they kissed, Ashley climbed over the back of the couch and hopped down onto the cushion. She rubbed her pussy as she enjoyed watching Sam and Dani makeout with each other.

After kissing for a few more minutes, Sam broke the kiss and directed Dani to face Ashley. Ashley leaned down and pulled Dani's lips to hers. They frenched for a few minutes and then Ashley broke the kiss. Dani let out a frustrated sigh; she didn't want the kiss to ever end. Ashley gently pulled Dani's head down to her chest. Dani nestled her face right between Ashley's large, sweaty breasts. Dani loved how soft and warm Ashley's mounds felt against her face and the way her pointy nipples poked her as Dani rubbed back and forth against Ashley's chest. Dani kissed Ashley's breasts and licked the beads of sweat that were forming off of Ashley's bosom.

Ashley grabbed the bun Dani formed of her hair and used it to pull Dani away from her chest. Ashley pointed Dani's head downward, where Dani noticed Ashley's legs were spread wide open. Ashley took Dani's hands and laid them on top of Ashley's thighs. Ashley pushed down on Dani's shoulders so she lowered to her knees. Dani was at head level with Ashley's vagina and could see Ashley's pussy peeking out through the curl of Ashley's pubic hair.

"Come on, sexy," Ashley said enticingly. "I know you want a taste."

"I'm sorry, I can't do this," Dani said with a shake of her head. "I'm not a lesbian."

Sam put her hands on Dani's shoulders and whispered to her, "Wasn't my tongue inside you just five minutes ago?" Dani shuddered as Sam spoke softly into her ear. "Didn't you cum for me? You know you enjoyed it. You can't hide that from me. You loved coming on another woman's face, and if that doesn't make you at least partly a lesbian I don't even know what to say."

"Sam was kind enough to eat you out until you came," Ashley said. "Now it's time for you to pay your dues." Ashley rubbed clit and spread her lips open to ready herself for Dani's tongue.

Dani's eyes popped as she saw Ashley's naked pussy spread open a few inches from her face. The turgid flesh of Ashley's vagina looked brown and wrinkled. Her untrimmed pubic hair curled over her chubby thighs. The odor emanating from Ashley's damp pussy was pungent and overpowering. Dani should have been repulsed by the sight. Instead, Dani felt naughty and excited over the prospect of tasting a woman's genitals. The distinct smell of Ashley made her feel even more turned on. Dani licked her lips. What was the harm in just trying it?

"Okay," Dani affirmed as she moved her hands to the inside of Ashley's flabby thighs. "But I will probably be terrible."

"Don't you worry about that," Ashley reassured her. "No one is perfect their first time. It's the thought that counts."

Dani moved her mouth closer to the center of Ashley's thighs but hesitated. "I don't know what to do next," Dani confessed.

"Just stick out your tongue and have a little taste," Ashley suggested. "You will know what to do from there."

Dani did as instructed and arched her tongue out toward Ashley's pussy. The closer her nose came to Ashley's sex the more overpowering the scent of her became. The smell of Ashley's pussy filled Dani's nose and drew her in closer. Dani looked up at Ashley with her bright, innocent blue eyes as she licked a pussy for the first time. Dani licked one of the brown, wrinkled lips of Ashley's labia and caught just a hint of Ashley's flavor. It felt wrinkly and hairy on Dani's tongue. Ashley's pussy tasted similar to the smell of her odor, musky with a slight fleshy taste.

"There, that's it," Ashley encouraged. "You're doing great." She relaxed and leaned back further against the couch as Dani received her first lesson in pussylicking. Dani licked around the outside of Ashley's pussyhole, never breaking eye contact with Ashley as she licked her. Some of Ashley's pubic hair became stuck between her teeth, but Dani pressed on. She loved the feeling of Ashley's pubic hair tickling her face as she licked a wet and aroused vagina. Something about it just felt right. Dani knew which spots on her own body felt the best, so she did what she would have wanted done to her and flicked her tongue upward to Ashley's clitoris.

Ashley gasped and cried out, "Oh fuck!" as the tip of Dani's tongue flicked up and down on the most sensitive part of her body. Ashley's body shifted around as Dani's tongue began having an effect on her. Dani's tongue feels great, Ashley thought, but what makes it even hotter is the way Dani's tongue hesitantly but purposefully explores a woman for the first time. Ashley looked down to see Dani's eyes peeking out up above the wild tangle of Ashley's pubic hair. Dani's eyes were begging for Ashley's approval.

"You are so adorable when you look at me with your tongue on my pussy," Ashley remarked. "Don't worry, you are doing very well for your first time, your tongue feels great." Dani's gaze positively beamed due to this compliment. "But can I make a suggestion?" Dani nodded her head with her tongue still on Ashley's pussy, causing Ashley to moan as Dani's mouth moved up and down. "Don't just lick it. Fucking eat it."

Dani nodded again and worked her tongue between the creases of Ashley's labia to enter the opening of Ashley's vagina. Just as Dani inserted her tongue inside Ashley, Sam put her hand on the back of Dani's head and mashed her face into Ashley's vagina. Ashley's pussy rubbed against Dani's mouth and nose and Dani's tongue worked its way into Ashley's cunt. As Dani's tongue fully entered Ashley's insides she discovered the full flavor and tangible effect of Ashley's pussy. It tasted sweeter than Dani could have ever imagined. Dani knew instantly that this was what had always been missing from her life. With Sam holding her firmly to Ashley's crotch, Dani used her entire mouth to pleasure Ashley's pussy. She nibbled, licked, and munched on Ashley's vagina trying to chase and catch that immaculate flavor. Dani noticed that it tasted even better the further her tongue penetrated inside Ashley. The chubby girl moaned and thrashed on the couch as Dani poured her entire being into her newfound passion. Dani found that Ashley tasted even better the wetter and more aroused Ashley became.

There was no escaping the fact now, Dani fell in love with women right then and there. She worshipped at the altar of femininity and dedicated her body and soul to it completely. Dani gorged herself on Ashley's womanhood like her life depended on it. Dani didn't know it at the time, but she would spend the rest of her life chasing the feeling of this perfect moment but never be able to obtain it again. She would always remember this moment. Forever.

Sam held Dani's face to Ashley's pussy with one hand and put her other hand between Dani's legs. Sam brought her hand up the inside of Dani's thigh until it reached Dani's vulva. Sam rubbed Dani's pussy with her fingers, and as she suspected Dani was dripping wet. The virgin enjoyed her first taste of pussy far more than either Sam or Ashley could have predicted. Dani gasped as Sam inserted two of her fingers inside Dani's pussy as far as they could reach and began wiggling them around. With Dani bent forward on all fours her bottom stuck out at the perfect angle for Sam to penetrate her deeply. Getting to sample Ashley's exquisite flavor was pleasurable enough, but with Sam fingering her at the time Dani went wild. Ashley moaned loudly as Dani ate her with even greater ferocity. Normally, the smacking noises Dani's made would have been crude and disgusting, but considering what her mouth was doing it sounded incredibly sexy instead. Dani was doing everything she could to make Ashley cum.

Sam caressed Dani's hair as she held the girl against Ashley's crotch. Sam leaned in close and licked Dani's ear, causing the girl to shudder and moan into Ashley's pussy. Sam spoke into Dani's ear softly, "Ashley and I have dreamed for years of seducing one of the popular girls at school. Corrupting her, seducing her. Making her a pussy loving slut." While still fingering Dani, Sam took the thumb of her hand and rubbed it against Dani's anus. Just the barest tip of Sam's thumb penetrated inside Dani's asshole. Dani was so wet that her sphincter offered no resistance. "You like that, don't you?"

Dani murmured, "Mmmmm," as Sam whispered to her and played with her asshole. Dani had never been touched there before, and the naughtiness and audacity of it drove her crazy. Her mouth never stopped working on Ashley's pussy.

Suddenly, Sam's fingers ceased moving inside of Dani. "You are a pussy loving slut, aren't you?"

Dani knew it was true and said "Mmm hmm." as she tried sticking her entire tongue inside Ashley. Ashley's eyes were closed, and she laid back on the couch moaning softly, lost to her pleasure.

After receiving affirmation, Sam fucked Dani with her fingers again and stuck the tip of her thumb deeper inside Dani's asshole. Dani squealed in a mixture of shock and delight. "You know, of all girls at school you are one of the last ones I thought we could turn," Sam said. "But lo and behold, you turned out to be a true fucking lesbian. Aren't you?"

"I'm a fucking lesbian!" Dani screamed before returning to her feast. To reward her for her admission, Sam stuck her entire thumb inside Dani's ass.

Ashley had her eyes open now so she could see everything Sam was doing to Dani. Ashley became even more turned on by how obviously Dani was enjoying this. Ashley felt pleasure moving through her like waves crashing against a seaside cliff and her moans become more high-pitched and prolonged. Ashley bucked her hips forward and thrust her crotch against Dani's face as she came.