Remember This Moment Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani thought she felt Ashley's vagina vibrating on her tongue and realized that Ashley's pussy was pulsing and contracting. Dani detected a new fluid pouring out of Ashley onto her face and open mouth. Ashley's cum had an even sweeter flavor than what Dani had already tasted, if that was possible. Ashley screamed loudly as she came into Dani's mouth and she rose off the couch and held Dani tightly to her crotch during her final climax before sinking back down.

Dani knew Ashley had finished, but she still couldn't get enough. She lapped at Ashley's pussy, trying to catch as much of the delicious flavor of Ashley's cum as possible. Ashley didn't mind, as Dani's tongue still felt soothingly warm and wet on her pussy even after her orgasm had subsided. Ashley caressed Dani's hair and cheek, surprising Dani with how tender and sensitive her touched were. Dani felt Sam's fingers and thumb sliding out of her holes and felt mild disappointment that Sam seemed to be done before Dani could come again. Dani was too engrossed in her practice of cunnilingus to notice Sam licking her fingers and sucking her thumb behind her.

Sam crawled to the box of toys and pulled out one of her most prized possessions. Ashley and Sam decided to name the two strap-ons that they owned after themselves, and Sam grabbed her eponymous toy out of the box and strapped it around her waist. Both Ashley and Dani were tired. Dani rested her mouth on Ashley's pussy but lacked the energy to lick it.

Sam sat on her knees behind Dani and began rubbing the end of the dildo strapped to her against Dani's drenched pussy, teasingly penetrating Dani with just the barest tip of the strapon. Dani looked back to see what was suddenly causing her so much pleasure and noticed what Sam was wearing.

"What is that?" Dani asked.

"Dani, meet Sam. Sam has been inside Ashley more times than she can count, but she's ready to make a new friend. I know you didn't want to have sex with a guy for the first time tonight, but if you want to I can be your first. What do you say? Do you want to get fucked for the first time?"

Sam honestly did not know how Dani would react. She seemed into it so far but maybe this was drawing a line. Sam only felt mildly surprised when Dani told her, "Take me, Sam. I'll never want anyone as much as I want you right now."

Dani laid her head on Ashley's plump belly and wrapped her arms around Ashley's sweaty body for support. Sam held Dani by the hips and pointed the fake cock right at Dani's wet opening. Dani gasped as Sam rammed the fake cock inside Dani's virgin pussy in a single thrust. Sam wasn't going to ease her in, if Dani wanted to be fucked she would be fucked good. There was a fair amount of pain, but the pleasure far outweighed it. The dildo penetrated areas of Dani's pussy that a finger could never reach and she trembled as she felt her insides becoming completely filled. Sam slowly slid the dildo all the way out before quickly thrusting it fully inside Dani. Dani wrapped her arms even tighter around Ashley and Ashley gently rubbed Dani's hair reassuringly. The girl had already lost her innocence, now her virginity was being taken as well.

Sam repeated the same process of slowly pulling out of Dani before thrusting all the way back inside her. She relished Dani's yelps and moans as she gave the young woman the first fuck of her life.

Dani sobbed and Sam laid a hand on Dani's shoulder with concern. "Are you okay?" Sam asked.

Dani put a hand back and held Sam's hand on her shoulder. "Yes, please don't stop," Dani replied.

Dani wasn't crying due to the pain, though she did hurt a fair amount. She wept from the pure pleasure of it and the sweet way that Ashley and Sam loved her. Dani had a facet of herself she had denied and knew for the first time who she truly was. Ashley caressed Dani's hair and held her close as she whispered sweetly while Sam ran her hand up and down Dani's back as she tried to make Dani feel as much pleasure as possible. Dani sobbed because of how perfect this moment felt and how she never wanted it to end.

Sam's fucking motion became more consistent as she moved in and out of Dani in a constant rhythm. Sam tried to thrust the strapon so it brushed the bottom of Dani's vagina where her clitoris began. Sam searched for Dani's g-spot, and judging by the increased volume of Dani's moans she had found it. Dani felt comfortable enough now that she pushed her bottom back against Sam's cock as it fucked her. Sam loved the way Dani's ass felt as it pressed up against her front when she fully penetrated the girl. Dani's ass looked so sexy as it bounced against Sam's crotch that Sam had to touch it. Sam removed a hand from Dani's hip and slid it over to rub Dani's buttock before giving her asscheek a firm slap. Dani squealed in pain but seemed to enjoy the spank as she moved back on Sam's cock with greater fervor. Sam ceased thrusting her hips forward and realized with amusement that Dani was doing all the work of fucking herself.

"I know what you want," Sam said as she moved her index finger to Dani's asshole and began rubbing the tip against it. Dani sighed as she felt Sam playing with her most sensitive and dirty bits.

"Stick it in me again," Dani begged. "Please."

Ashley and Sam grinned at each other over how slutty Dani was behaving. "As you wish," Sam said. The wetness of Dani's arousal covered her entire backside and Sam was easily able to insert her finger inside Dani's anus. Sam hooked her finger inside Dani's ass and curled it over and over to play with the wall of Dani's rectum. Dani moaned the loudest she had all night as Sam thrusted her hips forward to fuck Dani again.

As pleasure overwhelmed Dani, she felt a sudden nasty urge to again taste the sweetest flavor she had ever sampled. Dani brought her head down from Ashley's stomach to her crotch to lick Ashley's pussy again as Sam fucked her. Ashley knew Dani was too distracted to devote enough of her attention to make Ashley cum again but she was pleased at how badly Dani desired to taste her again. Dani felt her pleasure increasing to a precipice she was near to jumping off. Dani just didn't know if it would feel like falling or flying. Her voice produced primal and animalistic grunts as Sam fucked her rapidly closer to an orgasm.

Dani tried licking Ashley between her moans but knew she was doing a poor job of satisfying her friend. Instead of having Dani lick her while she was being fucked so hard she could barely breath, Ashley grabbed Dani's hair and held her head in place as Ashley lifted her pelvis to grind her pussy against Dani's face. This was exactly what Dani wanted, to just lose herself in Ashley's cunt. She shook her head back and forth as Ashley rubbed her crotch against Dani and smeared her juices all over Dani's face. Dani realized she was behaving like a dirty slut, but didn't care because she loved everything about it.

Dani moaned into Ashley's pussy as she her climax arrived. Sam slammed the strapon all the way inside Dani and wiggled her finger inside Dani's ass as she came. The feeling was so intense that Dani bit Ashley right on her clitoris. Ashley howled in pain and yelled, "Oh fuck!" Before she had a chance to complain, Dani's mouth went to town on Ashley's pussy. No lesbian virgin should be this good at eating pussy already, Ashley thought. What Dani lacked in experience she more than made up for in tenacity. Dani licked in all the right places and soon Ashley was coming again as well. She held Dani's mouth tightly to her pussy as she climaxed.

Both Ashley and Dani panted in exhaustion as they recovered their breaths following their orgasms. Dani gasped as Sam slowly pulled her finger out of Dani's asshole. Sam brought her hand up Dani's back, past her neck, and to her mouth to stick the finger that had been inside Dani's ass into her open mouth. Dani didn't care at all where Sam's finger had just been. She was in such a daze that Sam could do pretty much anything she wanted to her and Dani would just go along with it.

With the strapon still inserted inside Dani, Sam leaned forward on top of Dani's back to whisper, "So how was your first time, Dani?"

Dani turned back to look at Sam and said, "It was incredible. I'm so glad you and Ashley were my first. I never thought anything could feel as good as that did."

Sam kissed Dani on the lips which quickly transformed into another makeout session. Sam relished the taste of Ashley in Dani's mouth as they traded saliva. Sam brought her hands to Dani's breasts and squeezed them from behind before lifting Dani up by her chest. Sam held her arms around Dani and pulled her back tightly to Sam's front as they kissed passionately. Dani moved her bottom up and down against the strapon, almost behaving like she wanted to be fucked again. Normally, Sam would have obliged her but she knew Dani's recently deflowered vagina couldn't take another pounding. Sam was content to make out with Dani while she played with her perky breasts and caressed her sides, belly, thighs, and ass.

While Sam and Dani became intimate, Ashley got off the couch and retrieved a large blanket and a couple pillows from a nearby linen closet. She laid them all out on the floor and said, "It's only about 4 in the morning. We had better get at least some sleep." Ashley turned a lamp on and turned off the overhead light. The room was lit with a dim glow that only seemed to add to the sexual atmosphere. Dani found the lingering smell of perfume, sweat, and arousal intoxicating.

Sam let go of Dani and broke the kiss. She pushed Dani back down on all fours and pulled the strapon out of her. Dani sighed as she felt Sam leaving her.

"We had better get this off," Sam said as she pulled Dani's dress up off her body. Dani had almost forgotten she was still wearing it. The dress barely covered her naked body anymore, and it was soaked with her sweat and other fluids that had been produced by the three girls.

The three girls laid on the blanket in a mass of naked, sweaty bodies. Dani laid between the best friends and took turns making out with both of them as they groped and caressed each other. Dani laid with Sam's back to her and took this opportunity to feel her new friend up. Ashley had already dozed off, snoring lightly with her arm draped over Dani's shoulder. Dani investigated Sam's breasts thoroughly. They were far smaller than Ashley's, but still nice to hold. Sam was very indulgent in allowing Dani to play with her breasts, rubbing and squeezing every inch of her bosom. Dani seemed especially interested in Sam's pointy nipples and the little noises she could make Sam produce when she pinched and caressed them. Sam understood how curious Dani was about the female body, and was perfectly willing to let Dani discover the wonders of the feminine form.

After having her fill of Sam's breasts, Dani moved her hand down to squeeze Sam's ass. Her hand brushed against something hard and rubbery. Dani forgot that Trevor was still plunged all the way inside Sam's ass. Dani thought of a very wicked idea and reached down to grab the handle of the buttplug. Sam gasped as Dani rotated the plug around in her ass and began pulling it slightly before pushing it back in. Dani grinned devilishly at Sam's whimpers while she toyed with her asshole. Leaving the toy plugged in, Dani reached between Sam's legs. Sam parted her thighs to allow Dani's hand to reach her pussy. Once again, Sam allowed Dani to explore every fold and crease of her body until Dani was satisfied. Sam's pussy became wetter and wetter as Dani rubbed and caressed it with her fingers. After Dani finished introducing herself to Sam's vagina, she wanted to get to know her better. Dani took the plunge and inserted her finger inside Sam's pussyhole.

As Dani felt the inside of a woman for the first time, she knew innately that this would be the first of many times she touched a woman. There was no going back from this. Dani had never had sex with a man and already accepted that she never would. Dani finally had to admit that she was sexually attracted to women exclusively.

Dani loved the way she could make Sam moan and shudder as she moved her fingers in and out of Sam's pussy. Sam turned her head back to kiss Dani again. Sam looked at Dani hungrily with her deep green eyes and Dani was overcome by an urge to reward her for the great pleasure she had given Dani. They continued making out as Dani fingered Sam until she achieved her orgasm. As Dani's nimble fingers brought about Sam's climax she turned her face away from Dani to moan loudly until her orgasm passed. Dani's hand was completely drenched by Sam's fluids and she just had to taste it. Dani brought her hand to her mouth and licked Sam's sticky wetness off her fingers. It tasted even better than Dani imagined.

Now that Dani was satisfied that each of them had come, Dani wrapped her arms around Sam's middle and laid her chin on Sam's shoulder. "Thank you for tonight," Dani said. "This night went from being awful to being so much fun. You don't know how much this means to me."

"Don't mention it," Sam answered. "Thank you for giving us a chance. Dani?

"Yes, Sam," Dani mumbled sleepily. She wouldn't be able to hold out much longer.

"I don't want this to just be for tonight," Sam said. "Will you still be our friend on Monday at school and hang out with us even though we aren't the 'cool' kids?"

"Of course," Dani replied. "I never want to leave you." She tenderly kissed the side of Sam's head right next to her ear.

"You're not worried about people talking?"

"Oh, please," Dani snorted. "Besides, everyone already saw me leaving the dance with the two of you. They will make up whatever story they want."

"I'm guessing most of their guesses will end up being correct."

Both girls giggled and Sam turned back to give Dani one more good night kiss. Exhausted and satisfied, the girls fell asleep within minutes. Ashley, Sam, and Dani slept peacefully tangled in each other's arms.

Sam was the first to wake in the morning, and she turned over to look at Dani as she slumbered. Dani's cute and innocent face looked so adorable while she slept. Sam felt a twinge of desire as she watched Dani's naked breast rise and fall with her breathing. Sam was glad that she was able to corrupt the naive girl, but worried that when she woke up Dani would feel ashamed or regretful of what had transpired the previous evening. On the contrary, when Dani awoke to the feeling of two women's naked flesh against her she felt hornier than ever. Dani still tasted a some of Ashley and Sam's cum in her mouth, but she wanted more than a hint of that wonderful flavor. Dani scooted herself downward so that she could place her mouth between Sam's legs and eat her out for the first time. Sam laughed in surprise and delight as the eager little cuntlicker lapped at her pussy.

Ashley woke up to find Sam and Dani already going at it. She felt a sharp pang of jealousy and anger that they had started without her but Ashley quickly dispelled the notion. There was nothing preventing her from joining in and having fun too. Ashley moved Dani's body and positioned it so that the three of them formed a triangle. While Dani pleasured Sam, Sam had access to lick and finger Ashley's pussy while Ashley ate out Dani. Ashley couldn't believe how willing of a participant Dani had become overnight. One taste of pussy was all it took for Dani to be completely turned to homosexuality. Ashley tried to use her tongue to its best effect to pleasure and reward Dani for being such a good sport last night.

Dani's eyes rolled back in bliss from having her pussy licked the same time she got to pleasure Sam. While Ashley's tongue felt great, there was something about generating pleasure in another woman and seeing her reaction to it that drove Dani crazy. Before long, the three had all climaxed and collapsed into a panting heap of bodies. Sam made the suggestion of taking a dip in the lake, and Dani was all too happy to join. Not only did the lakewater wash off the filth from her body, the cold water of mid-spring instantly jolted Dani out of her morning sluggishness.

After swimming naked in the lake with her new friends the rest of the morning, Dani asked to be taken home. She had never informed her parents where she was going or what they were doing. They probably thought she was dead. Or worse, pregnant. The whole way back Dani thanked Ashley and Sam profusely for showing her a good time and inviting her to the cabin. Ashley asked slyly, "So would you like to have another sleepover with us again sometime?"

Dani definitely understood the implication of Ashley's question. "I would like that very much," Dani answered simply.

"Good," Ashley replied as she pulled up to Dani's house. "We will try and have one real soon. See you in school."

Unfortunately, it would be a while before Dani had this opportunity. Her parents were furious when she showed up at home in her filthy prom dress with no explanation of where she had been. She was grounded for the rest of the school year and not allowed out of the house for any reason that wasn't school related. Dani respected her parents punishment for now, knowing in just a few short months she would be free to do as she wanted without her parent's interference.

Dani began hanging out with Ashley and Sam at school instead of her usual clique. She tried wearing different clothes and dying her hair black to fit in with her new friends better. Dani even began smoking for the first time in her life. She loved just being with Ashley and Sam and laughing with them as they enjoyed the weather while standing outside clandestinely smoking. Ashley and Sam looked so sexy and cool while exhaling a cigarette, and Dani tried to imitate them as best she could though she usually just hacked up a lung. Being on school grounds while they smoked added another element of danger that only excited Dani more.

Dani did have to endure insults from her former friends who commented in public about how she was now a dyke and a fag. She knew they would never be able to accept her for who she truly was, but she never anticipated how hurtful her old friends would be. Dani had not yet become comfortable enough in her sexuality that such hateful comments rolled off her back the way they did with Ashley and Sam. Her new friends were a godsend, always there to provide a hug or a shoulder to cry on when the hurtfulness became too much for Dani.

Dani tried to limit how physical she was with Ashley or Sam in public. People were gossiping about her enough already without seeing her making out or groping in public like Ashley and Sam did. But one day when Dani saw Sam wearing tight jeans, a low-cut top, and her hair back in a ponytail Dani couldn't believe how hot she looked. She was irresistible. Without warning, Dani pinned Sam against the locker and began making out with her. Sam put her arms around Dani and returned the kiss but soon noticed that they weren't alone. Trevor walked down the hallway and stopped when he noticed two girls making out with each other. He stared for over a minute before he realized that one of the girls was Dani.

Sam nudged Dani who looked back and froze when she saw Trevor leering at them. Sam called to Trevor, "You have no idea what you missed out on, douchebag. Dani is a fucking great lay."

"Fucking faggot freaks," Trevor said just loudly enough to be heard.

Sam glared at the homophobe. "Hey, how many STD's did Kylie give you prom night? You're going to be the freak when your dick turns green."

Trevor scowled. His first sex had been tarnished by a bout of the clap that surfaced a few days afterwards.

Dani decided to get in on the action. "Green? I'm surprised his cock doesn't fall off!"

Sam cupped hands around her crotch and waved an invisible dick around. "Ahhh! It burns when I pee!" Both girls laughed uproariously at Trevor's expense.