All Comments on 'Remembering Mrs. Faulkner'

by Otazel

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Man on man!

OK, first of all I don't usually like long stories. If I get to the end of a page and see more, I normally stop and find another story.

And, I don't usually like Brittish slang words. Not that there's anything wrong with it..., it's just not the words I was brought up with. I can even remember having sex with a few Brittish women and being distracted by 'cunny', 'bum', or other unfamiliar bedroom talk.

Thirdly, I don't care for some harsher words for a vagina such as cunt. I usually don't read writer's who use them.

But, this story had me by the time I realized it had three pages and I savored all three.

kinkdudekinkdudealmost 16 years ago
One of the best

That was one of the best stories I've read on here. Growing up in fifties and sixties England I could relate to it (we had the same attitude to older women in the late sixties) and the use of British phrases held me from the first word until the last. I hope you give us more of your adventures with this woman.

knickerlessalwaysknickerlessalwaysalmost 16 years ago
Partly agree with your first comment

I, too, usually find that more than two parts to a story become a bit of a turn-off, but I enjoyed this one all the way through. I remember my first time having sex with someone other than my boy-friend (later my husband) and could well imagine Mrs. Faulkner's feelings. In fact, I was going through the same feelings as I read this story. But only a woman who is (shall we say) a little more mature can imagine the pleasure gained from teen-age cocks. And it is only when such a woman has actually experienced such a love-in that she realises what intense pleasure it brings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Laugh

Thanks for the great story. The dialog was just as we all were there. I got a good laugh thinking "why wasn't my "teacher" this funny". Keep up the good works.

tracysatintracysatinover 15 years ago
So erotic

Thanks for a great story, i really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Different but enjoyable

Unusual to run across a story that is different but this one was funny and erotic. Nice job,author

the Ct. Yankee

DMercatorDMercatorover 15 years ago
Great Story

Really enjoyed the story. Very well written and just plain hot :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic story

reminds me of my youth when I rode an AJS single thumper. Days of innocence and youth and fast bikes and sex occasionally if you were lucky.

CleevedreamsCleevedreams12 months ago

Great story. Loved it. I was a ‘mod’ so the other side of the tarmac. Margate ‘64 held special memories but whether you were a ‘mod’ or a ‘rocker’ the sex was just the same born of old attitudes. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous