All Comments on 'Remembrance of Things Past Ch. 03'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
idrubloodidrubloodabout 10 years ago
Very good!

So glad to see a return to the Baxter pack and you writing again. Looking forward to more, thanks for sharing.

IDB.

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsabout 10 years ago
Great chapter!

Love the new characters! Thanks for writing this for us.

DoctimeDoctimeabout 10 years ago
Ahh! LG6

Congratulations on another great story line and AA, Kudos to you as well. This promises to be another wonderful subset to the Baxter saga. I appreciate the cameo and am happy to be a grandfather in the Were world, as I am in the real world.

lilgirlsixlilgirlsixabout 10 years agoAuthor
Doctime

Thank you Doc :) Remember, you'll have your hands full again when AA gets crackin' on his next story line :)

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 10 years ago

I suspect that things don't end well for Elspeth.

Rad'lRad'lalmost 10 years ago
Creative - a wonderful

chapter. The characters are well drawn; I am enjoying the read. Thank you.

fefe428fefe428over 9 years ago
Hope there's more soon!!!

I've been re-reading your stories lately and hope you plan to update this one again soon. I'm intrigued to see what happens with Elsbeth and the sheriff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Waiting...waiting...waiting.....eeeee waiting is not my stronge point but....

waiting for part two will be worth it when it posts! Please let us know if you follow the others to WP so I can look you up.

naughtybabe30naughtybabe30over 8 years ago
Great series!!!

I've been loving all your stories so far .. hope you continue with them soon, I really wanna know what happens with this pack and its adventures :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wondering what happened

I am hoping that you come back and finish your stories. You are talented and I thank you for sharing your gift of storytelling with us, your fans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I hope you keep writing and finish the story! I keep rereading the volumes over and over again cause I enjoy them so much!

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyabout 7 years ago

I enjoy your writing so much! Wonderful storylines, and I have fallen in love with your characters. Thank you.

JLR6486JLR6486about 5 years ago
More

Would love to know more about the family please update.

MissBennetMissBennetover 3 years ago

Really liked the stories, would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You are such a wonderful writer! I have been enthralled with each story you posted about these characters and the lineage you created for them. I realize it has been years since you posted, but I do hope you come back and post again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous