RendezView Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a deep breath of her funky aroma and nibbled at the flap, running my nose into her crease while seeking the secret until I noticed two silver studs at the bottom of her corset to which the flap of leather around her crotch was attached; I gripped each one in my teeth and popped them open. A trickle of clear juice exuded between the thick, coral pink lips which pouted from a delicate crop of fine, blonde hair that spread up behind the flap of leather. She didn't have to be psychic to say what I was thinking:

"You want to bury your tongue up there don't you?" she teased.

"Oh yes Madam," I breathed, staring at the tip of her clit which stood proudly in a friendly greeting to my slavering tongue. Right then I was wishing my tongue was three feet long to sink deep into her body and suck every drop of juice out.

"Gently run your tongue over my pussy then." She offered, spreading her legs a little. Softly, I settled the tip of my tongue on her clit and lingeringly trailed it round her succulent hole before taking them in mine with a loving embrace; sucking eagerly at the proffered flesh and breathing the musky fragrance of the leather which had so snugly held it.

"Oh yes, that's good." She crooned. "Suck on my clit like a cock."

I did just that and sank my nose into the moist heat of her cunt for good measure as I suckled on the huge nub of hard flesh. It throbbed like a tiny cock and was big enough to slide my lips along as I felt it swell thickly between my teeth which nipped playfully over the tender flesh. She rocked back on my face, groaning louder to urge me on, though the sweet taste of her gave me all the encouragement I needed to eat her up, loudly smacking my lips on her clit and lewdly inhaling the juices that flowed more freely.

"Tongue fuck my cunt." She demanded, jiggling her meaty cheeks from side to side and I held it stiffly out for her to work it deeper into her body. Jabbing it in and out until the juices dripped off my chin. The smell of her overpowered my senses and the way her cunt sucked at my tongue made me quiver with anticipation of sliding more than that inside her.

All too soon she said; "That's quite enough for now." And stood up as I licked my lips to savour every drop of her nectar. She looked down and smiled smugly. "Enjoy that?"

I nodded and she instructed me to share it with him as she watched, grinning fiendishly at our debasement. My lips met his apprehensively, but he greedily sucked on my salty tongue to taste her juice until we were parted by her simple expedient of grabbing my hair to pull me free. 'Damn, I wish I was bald!' I thought ruefully.

She then ordered me to fuck his mouth and I straddled his chest to slip my swollen cockhead between his gasping lips. I felt a hand on each shoulder and realised she was using me for balance when a gasped; "Oh yes," breathed past my ear, as she slid onto him.

"Fuck his face," she urged, as I fed my meat through the tight seal formed by his lips into the wet, warmth of his mouth.A deep groan from behind me suggested she had sunk further onto that dildo and looking down I realised she was getting into her rhythm as his body shook under me. I rocked back and forth harder in response to the heightened atmosphere as we expended our lusts on the object beneath us. No longer was he a man, or even a worm. Just an object for self-gratification that was to be used totally; regardless of how it felt about the matter in hand. A louder cry of pleasure merged into a hiss of pain as she paused: Then something smooth and hard butted between my clenching cheeks and she ordered me to spread open wider. Using both hands I exposed myself fully as she began to assault my arse with what I supposed to be the handle of the whip; feeling it roughly splitting me open and pushing my cock harder into the mouth gobbling frantically beneath me.

"You're going to take all of this," she promised. "Then I'm going to slip my juicy cunt off this big, black dildo...and see how far downyou can sit on it."

I groaned long and loud as she viciously twisted the handle round the taut ring as my mind boggled at the prospect of sliding down that fucking pole. The sensation of being stuffed with a normal sized dildo was making my arse burn as the kinky bitch reamed it between my cheeks and a knot of apprehension tightened the pit of my stomach when her fist began to pound on the quaking flesh, pumping every inch in and out. Through a haze of passion I looked down to see a reflection of fear and lust in his gaze. An unspoken understanding passed between us as we crossed our Rubicon and began a journey to unexplored realms of kinky pleasure.

"You like that sliding up your arse don't you?" she gasped, riding back on her obscene perch. "I know you fucking do." she went on without waiting for a reply as all I could do was groan wordlessly at the manner of how she tormented that most sensitive spot; Alternating the rhythm and speed to fuck us both until we shook with the force of her pounding body. Her forearm wrapped round my neck and she pulled me back until I felt her hot breath panting in my ear "That cock looks so fucking hot in his mouth. Yes, fuck his face," she breathed harder as I gave a grunt of affirmation, feeling the butt-end plugging my tight nether hole faster in crudely urging us on; Rudely reaming me while his mouth slobbered over the thick cock-head pumping between his wet lips, for an inordinate length of time before she gasped: "I can't wait any longer to see this big cock sliding up your tight arsehole. It's so hard and wet for you;" Lewdly sliding the whip handle from my hole with a swift twist of her wrist that made me yelp.

She stood free of the object and encouraged me to move with a crack of the whip across my back. Gasping with the sudden pain I slid back, leaving a slimy mixture of precum and spittle trailing in my wake until I felt the monstrous shaft butting up against me. Another burst of pain across my back accompanied the command to slide it between the cheeks of my abused arse and the slick hardness invited me to go further as her cunt crème lubed my arsehole thickly and I felt it drip as the tip of the monster kissed my ring. A double explosion of pain raced through my trembling arse as she flailed back and forth again at my flesh and barked a single word of command: "SIT!"

"Please Madam...." I began, before she abruptly cut the plea short by adding: "NOW!" Punctuating the demand with a series of blows on my arse which bowed down obediently onto the fearful object. Pushing and poking, sweating and swearing over and over: "Fuck, fuck, fuck...." I felt it stretching me open wider and wider until I felt the first inch penetrate into the soft, wet fundament. I braced myself by planting my palms on the taut, slippery stomach beneath as the sex-demented harpy rained blows across my back and demanded I take more.

I pushed down determinedly as it pushed up to force a shriek of ecstatic agony from my lungs and a spume of precum bubbled over the head of my engorged cock to drip onto the writhing object impaling me. Oblivious to how far I'd gone and only aware of the raging fire below, I shrieked again and rose up to the edge before sinking back down with a drawn out ululation of triumph in taking the head of it as a skein of terror trembled along my spine at how far this whip wielding witch demanded I go now. Breathing in ragged bursts, I glanced down as I felt her finger trailing round my balls then up the straining shaft to smear some juice over the seeping slit. Her teeth sank sharply into my nipple to add a delicious counterpoint with the pain/pleasure pumping between my cheeks. Then her tongue slid teasingly through the sweaty sheen on my torso and I raised up to bring the tip of my cock to her lips as they blessed my flesh, sucking the spunk swiftly onto her tongue before standing up to spit it directly into my wide open mouth as I gasped for more air in the stifling atmosphere.

"Swallow it." She demanded and turned away. "You'd better keep riding that cock or I'll flay your arse raw." She threatened, strutting over to the lamp and turning it lower. I could barely see to the other end of the bench and only heard her moving behind me in the shadows as the painful humiliation resumed. My body flamed resentfully at thiscontinual invasion, but her tone brooked no argument as she commanded me not to stop. I heard a soft scraping sound on the floor, and then a cool cataract of oil soothed my burning skin as she rubbed my back lovingly and urged me on while her heady perfume, mingling with the deeper scent of sex, aroused me to a greater effort until I could take no more and pleaded for permission to stop.

"Take a little more and I may let you." She whispered, rubbing her breasts along my slippery spine.

I groaned desperately as the fucking thing threatened to split me apart, although the hard tips of her nipples playing down my back promised so much more pleasure if only I could comply with her so reasonable request. What's an inch between friends? Well, an inch is as good as a mile when you're getting split in two by something that feels like a fucking tree trunk!

"If you take the pain, I'll reward you well." she said seductively, stroking my tear streaked face comfortingly. Her breasts pressed meaningfully into me and something seemed to snap deep within my mind as I surrendered and sank down lower.

The world turned upside down as my body accepted the intruder as a welcome friend, no longer a foe to be repelled. Sliding up and down smoothly I began to ride it faster until my knees bent rhythmically as I took it in steady strokes.

Desperately I sought to keep the strength to stay upright, as the consequences of falling straight down onto that fucking thing didn't bear thinking about, working the slick, rubbery shaft deeper; grunting at the feeling of each stroke violating me so perversely.

"That's good, very good." she crooned, reaching round to pull at my nipples, stretching them out until letting them go as she slid to kneel behind my pumping arse for a closer look.

"You've still not taken as much as I did, but not a bad effort all the same," she allowed running her tongue over each cheek as I pounded up and down. Sweat streamed from my body as fucked the object harder, feeling her hot breath bathing my skin as she beat out the rhythm with a palm on each cheek. A slap on one cheek for the up stroke, another on the left coming down, again and again. Over and over, until she stood and whispered in my ear:

"That looks so fucking hot. Give it tome now!"

I slipped carefully off it and stood on trembling knees to one side with a vague feeling of emptiness as she rubbed the head round her clit with a blissful expression on her face.

My gaze was firmly embracing the sight of those fleshly titans bursting from her chest as she rolled her cunt over the bulbous tip and smiled as she saw where my eyes were fixed.

"I know how much you want these tits." she said, running her hands over the vast expanse of her breasts. "But you've not given me enoughspunk to earn them yet." she pouted, emphasising her desire with a heave of the meaty titans that almost burst the leather asunder. "But, you do taste good." she relented. "Step behind me and undo the laces."

I did so with an eager step, though moving sorely, and began to untie the knot at the back of her neck with some difficulty as my fingers slipped on the stubborn leather while she rolled her hips to slip onto the bulbous head of the dildo; Forcing my fingertips to work the knot free until I felt a nail break in the struggle before wrenching the cursed knot aside. She spread her arms out wide and curtly told me to pull the laces free and with one sweep of my hand I brushed them aside from top to bottom. The corset burst open and was now held by a hook at the small of her back which I bent to pull loose and unfetter her body, letting her garment fall to the floor.

She leant forward over the object and softly asked; "Well?"

After a moment came the trembling reply.

"I adore you Madam."

"Ofcourse you do." She chided patronisingly, leaning down to slap its cheeks from side to side as the full moon of her gloriously nude buttocks shone before me as she bent over to rub her breasts over its face.

I gibbered lustfully at the sight and stroked at my cock, although I felt a pang of jealousy to see her naked flesh in such intimate contact with it. The moment was fleeting as she glanced over her shoulder at me and raised a questioning eyebrow at my actions.

"Did I bid your hand to do that?" she enquired.

"No Madam, I'm sorry Madam" I offered apologetically.

"You should be as I'm going to give these beauties to the little playmate here whileyou are now going to kneel and worship my arse.

She had dragged a small, cushioned trestle, such as may be used in church for the faithful to kneel upon while at prayer, at the foot of the bench. 'For what I am about to receive, I be truly thankful' I thought, sinking to my knees and watching her juicy arse eclipse everything else from my sight as she stepped back to place a booted foot either side of my supplicant figure.

"As you're such a wanker, you'd better place your hands on my arse so I know you're not jerking off." she spat contemptuously. "Now get your tongue up that hole and tell me how much you love it."

Getting a firm handful of each cheek to pull her open, I worked a mouthful of saliva around my tongue as the tight brown eye winked in my direction with a promise of forbidden delights that only awaited the most adventurous seeker of pleasure.

I glanced at the dildo as her cunt slipped onto the head and surmised I'd taken about 4 or 5" which wasn't even half the full length this kinky Madam was determined to take. The enormous girth stretched her lips wide as she sank down with a contented sigh while I stuck out a slick, wet tongue to welcome her. I Hunched over penitently in order to savour the earthy taste of her most secret place, swirling it round and round until my lips devoutly blessed her ring with the obscene kiss.

"Oh yes," she breathed. "Lick it up there."

Carried away by the moment I curled my dripping tongue up her tight hole and sucked hard on the funky ring while digging my fingertips into the surrounding flesh which made her wriggle down onto the dildo. I bent lower to ensure that my tongue was deeply embedded and quickly plunged my tongue in and out of her arse as my lips lovingly kissed her tender spot; Administering an extreme act of oral worship.

She lifted up off the dildo and urgently demanded I use my tongue all over her crack. Pulling the cheeks of her arse open to the limit, I licked wildly around and into both holes enthusiastically. My tongue slithered into the frothing depths of her luscious cunt, and then burrowed between the meaty cheeks of her quaking arse. Slurping up the syrupy juices and cravenly slavering to her wanton will as she demanded even more effort:

"Suck on my clit....tongue fuck my arse...eat my cunt...don't you dare stop...lick it out....harder now, stick it in deeper, faster...yessssssss fuck that hole....now the other....come on you dirty fucking arselicker, lick....fucking lick it 'til I cum."

I heard her breasts crashing onto the object as I worked deep into the juicy cauldron until my face was covered in her secretions. Suckling on her humungous clit as her cunt even sucked my nose into the seething flesh, which had gone from a pretty coral pink, to a deep crimson; I mused that it was no wonder Cyrano deBergerac was so popular with the ladies as I breathed deep and flicked the tip of my tongue over her clit; although that idle thought was suddenly drowned out by a shrill cry of triumph as her great body shuddered and smothered my face in hot crème; Taking a quick, deep breath, I opened my mouth over the fountain which sprayed from her gaping cunt and held my face poised within her gushing crack to gulp at the salty stream. A thick glob of spunk burst onto my tongue and I gorged myself on her with nothing but pleasure suffusing my body as another convulsion rippled through her mighty frame. I spat it forcefully onto the puckered hole of her arse and she shuddered again, and then demanded I push a finger, and then another into her melting fundament which slid in easily while I watched as her hand gripped the jutting dildo to push it into her cunt. A huge sigh escaped her as she felt it lodge comfortably inside.

"Watch this," she gasped excitedly, beginning a slow, sensual descent onto the object while I reamed the fingers knuckle deep up her hot, juicy arsehole. My eyes remained fixed on the sight of her swollen cunt lips rippling liquidly along the thick shaft as it disappeared inside her. Easily going past the point where I'd struggled to reach and swallowing it halfway before pausing to demand a third finger be pushed up her insatiable arse. Grunting and groaning with the effort of taking the object deeper, she slid slowly up and down until she was feeding about two-thirds of the thick shaft into her squelching fuck hole. I judged that to be around 8" she was now riding, faster and faster, hurtling through a series of sanity stretching orgasms that brought her howling for more. A fourth finger squeezed into the furnace as a demonic shriek flew from her lips and flapped hurriedly away from the frenzied scene while my thumb slid along the last couple of inches she seemed determined to take up into her body. She clenched her arse painfully around my thrusting fingers and I winced involuntarily at the soul wrenching scream which ripped through the air as she took the object all the way inside her soaking wet cunt. She wriggled down on the root which oozed with lovejuices, and sighed lustily in attaining her goal.

"I alreadyknow you're a good arselicker." she groaned, sliding up a little way before slipping back again as I twisted my fingers inside her.

"Now remove your fingers one by one and suck them clean before I let you touch me again." she said.

Gently I slid each one back and loudly sucked each slippery digit to let the Madam hear how much I loved the taste of her, while she softly stirred the object into more action by lifting herself up and rocking her hips as she wriggled down again in a sensual rhythm.

"Well now wanker. How did you like the taste?" she said.

I replied that she tasted divine, and she chuckled fondly, and then curtly requested my presence before her once more.

Standing astride the bench I felt the tip of my cock brush against the billowing mass of her breasts which she hefted in each hand meaningfully as her lust filled eyes held mine.

"Kiss my nipples." She whispered, and I bent in obeisance to tenderly lay my lips on each one as it stood proudly from the dark pool of her aureole that spread at least two inches around the hardened points.

"Now lick all over them." She said more loudly, beginning to stir her loins onto the deeply embedded object.

I coated her copious flesh with long, wet licks as her hands squeezed and pulled at them. Enhancing the pleasure of her ride which grew faster as my tongue roamed more wildly.

"Suck on my tits," she urged, bouncing in my face as I avidly fed on each teat. Tasting the sweet juices seeping from her nipples as I opened my mouth wider to suckle on the fruits of her body. "That's it, suck harder," she gasped passionately, picking up her pace and gripping onto my shoulders in order for a more secure balance. "Hold them," she cried, bouncing faster and faster. "Suck, lick, kiss and bite my tits."

The combination of the red light and her passion made it seem like her flesh was bursting into flame as I feasted on her. Sucking and biting whenever I could grip onto her jiggling tits, licking and kissing wherever my teeth had imprinted themselves as our lust rose higher and higher. She threw back her head and howled with pleasure as my teeth clamped onto a tender nipple, crashing down onto the shuddering object below and grinding it within her body. Grabbing the back of my head and lifting it so I was looking right into her wild eyes, she spat full in my face before pulling it into that enormous cleavage, smothering me in a soft, scented embrace. Her heart beat in my ears while those massive mounds of flesh buffeted me within an irresistible grip before abruptly letting go to enable me to grab a quick breath, then smearing my face all over her tits until she was satisfied that my tongue had worshipped every inch.