RendezView Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pushing me back from the treats she had bestowed, I felt her hands grip onto my hips as she rode on the object more wildly while my hands rolled within the wet titflesh.

"So....good." she managed to groan in the waves of ecstasy rushing through her rippling body. "Fuck...my......tits." She gasped out, sliding her hands onto the cheeks of my arse to pull me demandingly into her slippery embrace.

"Love...those...tits?" she demanded, sliding a finger into my bucking arse as my cock disappeared into the sultry depths.

"Madam," I gasped hoarsely, "I adore your big, juicy tits."

"YESSSSSSS"

"I'm going to....cummm all over them."

"Don't.......cum...now." she warned, poking her finger deeper inside, which brought me to the edge of doing just that.

Lost inside the incredible sensations of her gigantic tits grinding my meat as another finger reamed me with lewd intent, I felt a hot surge of spunk rising up past the constriction around my balls.

"Can't....stop."

"NO!"

"YES. OH FUCK YESSSSSSSSS!!"

Involuntarily pumping my hips, I fucked her huge, heaving tits harder and harder as the gush of spunk streamed onto her smooth, soft skin; acting as a lube for the hot, hard meat to pump faster and faster until a fresh burst erupted into the sticky mess and spilled over her breasts.

She rocked urgently onto the object, watching my disobedient display as I squeezed her tits tightly around my pumping cock to heighten the intensity of another blast of steamy spunk which added to the flow of creamy juices running over her tits.

"More." she urged, screwing her fingers deeper.

"Oh Madam, I can't." I sobbed, squeezing the flow to a halt with some difficulty while caressing her breasts tenderly.

"MORE!"

"I'm sorry Madam."

"You fucking will be." she warned, removing her fingers and smacking my arse. "Get over there and let this thing free."

I reluctantly took my hands from her gorgeous tits and slid out from the snug channel, dripping cum on her. She carefully took hold of them, squeezing her milky nipples as the juices bubbled out, bathing herself in the sexual balm while I unlocked the objects hands to allow it free.

Its eyes opened and the worm looked up at me once more. Focusing on my spunk slick cock and licking his lips as he obeyed heard her command to clean it up. Crouching down to help his tongue gather up the clinging remnants of cum, I looked along his sweat sheened torso to see Madam working herself slowly off his crème coated loins. Inch by incredible inch she sensually slid up its length until her cunt released it with a loud squelch. A little more spunk seeped down into his mouth at the erotic display and I groaned as he sucked harder on my meat.

"Wouldn't you rather my lips were doing that right now?" she teased.

"Yes Madam.

"If you had more control you could've donethis too," she added, lifting her breasts up as though offering them to me, but instead running her tongue along the trail of cum on one curve of her breast, and then another. Rolling the juice around her mouth before letting it slide down her throat.

"Now, get down on your knees and clean that fucking thing with your tongue."

"At once Madam." I replied obsequiously, eager to atone for my unfortunate error in cumming before receiving her permission.

She bent over his face and allowed his hands to caress her tits while he licked the spunk thirstily. Watching me closely she asked if I liked the taste of her cumm.

"Yes Madam." I replied dutifully, slurping the sex from the dildo. "I love the taste of your cunt. I love the taste of your arse and I adore the taste of your tits" I babbled around the dildo as I licked it from top to bottom and around the top of his thighs where it had sprayed.

"Youare an arselicking wanker, are you not?" she said to me, playfully slapping her tits onto his face.

"If Madam says so."

"Madam does," she replied shortly. "He certainly loves the taste of your spunk. Have you cleaned that up yet?"

"Yes Madam."

"Then take off his shorts and finish the job properly," she insisted.

Not daring to defy her again, I did as I was told, pulling at the knotted laces to undo one side, then the other until his shorts split into two halves. He raised up a little to assist my questing fingers in getting hold of the dildo as I pulled it free, revealing a thick, stubby cock which she considered to be the worm as it was no longer than 5" in length, but it was at least 3" in girth and had turned an angry red at such confinement.

"Has he cumm?" she asked intently.

"No Madam."

"Check the inside of his shorts," came a smart reply, although a swift search brought the same response to her obvious pleasure, as she clapped her hands and stood up. "Welldone my little worm," she cried, lowering herself onto his face again. "Now for your reward!"

The kinky bitch wriggled on his tongue and suggested I start sucking his balls if I knew what was good for me. Bending to the task as her body lay flat on his until her mouth was within an inch of his thick cock, she bade me to lift his arse up with my hands and suck harder on the hugely distended, hairy sacs. I could hardly fit my lips round each one which I wetly bathed, slobbering them into my wide open mouth while I squeezed his firm cheeks roughly.

"He knows how to use his tongue," she gasped, circling the seeping slit in his knob with her moist tongue. "Fuck yess, lick right inside." she urged, wriggling on top of him, and then swallowing every inch with a huge gulp. I stuck a thumb into his tight arsehole and his body stiffened in my hands which braced him up for us to feed on his flesh. His hairy balls tightened with the pent up load of spunk and I concentrated on giving them with a tongue bath while his cock was getting fucked by her mouth. She moaned around a mouthful of precum as she sucked him faster. Gobbling him up roughly, eyes closed in pleasure and nostrils flaring with lust as she wrapped her lips tightly around the juicy meat.

Drooling wetly as she ate, I lapped at the tangy drips and jabbed harder inside his puckered hole to urge him on. She dipped her tongue into the bubbling slit and lapped at the juices which streamed forth which drew a muffled groan from the depths of her body as she crudely sucked the juice up.

"Spunk for me," she breathed excitedly over his cock.

My lips sucked harder at the soft skin under his churning balls and I wriggled my thumb onto his prostate which prompted a vast spume of spunk to burst over her wiggling tongue. She crooned with delight as the salty stream poured into her mouth and drank blissfully. Working her lips over the bursting knob to take all it as a big rush of hot spunk shot into the back of her throat. She gagged with surprise at this copious load filling her throat, overflowing her lips and even spraying from her nose as she choked on another blast of fresh spunk that quickly followed. I looked up into her eyes which were wide open with amazement and lust, then slurped up the streams of juicy cumm that flowed down his pumping cock, over his balls, before dripping into the crack of his arse. An obscene cacophony of slurping, sucking and smacking of lips on wet flesh met this torrential outpouring of lovejuice as she swallowed all she could while leaving me to slurp up the rest of his massive wad. There seemed to be no end to this fountain of cumm gurgling down her throat which she drank in great gulps, taking more of his cock between her bubbling lips until they were wrapped possessively around every inch to ensure she had drained him dry.

I relished the piquant taste of his juice as she looked at me with a satiated expression and licked her lips.

"It seems small onesare more juicy," she chuckled. "What do you think, Mister Rye?"

"He's certainly most toothsome my dear." I replied. "Will you retain his services, do you think?"

"That all depends on how the new girl performs, as they're a couple she will have to come up to the mark or both will fail."

"Is she prepared?"

"Yes darling. But not for you, as your control is lax tonight. I'm going to enjoy another drink before continuing my sport."

She pushed herself free of the spent force beneath her and bid him to fetch the drinks tray over, while I crawled over to pay due homage at this beautiful force of nature and pressed my forehead onto her feet. Her hand softly stroked my bowed head as she accepted my obeisance and a fresh drink, which she sipped reflectively before telling me to kneel by her side.

"Show this wanker what he's forfeited." she instructed him.

I felt my face burning with shame as he walked off into the gloom. A moment of silence came upon us before a single shaft of brilliant white light from a spotlight in the ceiling illuminated a bound figure below it.

"Doesn't that look tempting?" she asked, breathing hard with anticipatory lust of using her body as she wished.

"Very." I curtly replied, cursing inwardly at failing to exercise better restraint.

She was gloriously nude, except for a leather blindfold and collar which alternately blinded her and bound her neck tightly to the wall; a ball gag stretched her mouth wide as though in frozen surprise at such treatment to herself. Long waves of black, curly hair framed her pretty face and cloaked her firm breasts as it flowed down to her waist which was covered in a thick, leather belt. Her hands were bound through two straps attached to this and her legs were manacled to the wall by thick iron rings, preventing the slightest movement of any part of her body.

"Unlock her feet and neck, then bring her to me." she said to him. She informed me that I was to take her place but had to make myself useful and fetch her #10 strap-on, before submitting to further humiliation.

'It's going to be a long, hard night.' I thought to myself as I crawled across the floor to do her bidding.

to be continued...