Renewal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gods..."

"I feel it too, Resimir..." Yinnith moaned as he brought a meaty finger up to his left nipple and gave it a pinch. His cock throbbed between his legs and his balls churned as the magic entered him. Yinnith looked over to see Resimir with a blissful expression across his face. His eyes were nearly crossed with how drunk he was on the new power coursing through his body and he turned around.

"Please, take me..."

Resimir laid on the ground with his arms propping him up. His thick, muscular ass was laid out for all to see along with a tight hole right between his cheeks. It winked at Yinnith and the satyr wiggled his ass for his partner.

"With pleasure," Yinnith growled and stepped forward to place a meaty hand on Resimir's flank. There was a sharp slap, followed by a moan of need, and then the sound of sloppy licks and passionate sucks.

My mind was too far in the pleasures of everything to be focused on their lovemaking. I was in my lover's grasp as I transformed, my mind fully focused on Knin in front of me. He surrounded me like warm furs on a cold night and it was hard to concentrate on anything else. It was like the forest itself was nothing more than a mirage.

The golden strings of light whipped around my feet as Knin and I shared the kiss. My lips were sensitive due to the amount of blood and energy getting pumped around the tissue and I gave small whimpers of pleasure. Knin used his bulk to force me down onto my back and I looked up at his form. The curve of his horns contrasted with the deep green of the forest canopy and the light blue of the sky. His large mitts explored my body and caressed me like a careful lover. When he pulled away, my face had already changed. The bones and sinew were rearranging and the golden tendrils of magic began their work perfecting their artistic vision.

And it felt immaculate.

I did not know fully what was going on but I continued to lean into the changes. My biceps bulged and my thighs thickened. A much fairer brown started to coat my legs and cut up to my pelvis. Warmth radiated off my body and added to the sensations. Bones reshaped along my chest and abs to make room for the growing muscle and I grew several feet taller. My toes changed as well, hardening and coming together to form hooves. The magic prevented what would have been excruciating.

I blushed when the changes reached my endowment. I considered myself to be enough before, but my member now leaned against my thigh and expanded with each pump of blood through the tissue. Knin was too busy licking across my chest and playing with the sensitive nubs of my nipples as my pecs grew in to worry about groping my cock which gave it plenty of time to grow into its full size. I would probably have to upgrade my underwear to something more suitable. Well, that is if Knin even lets me wear underwear.

There was a moan of encouragement from our side and my eyes looked over to see Yinnith's cock buried deep inside of his lover. They were on their side now with Resimir's full, muscular body facing us. His eyes were closed, his right leg was lifted by Yinnith's powerful arm while his dominant satyr growled out.

"Fuck, you feel so good right now. Moan louder for me," Yinnith barked and used his free hand to keep himself steady.

"Oh Gods...please give me everything..."

They looked less like lovers and more like incubuses. They moved with one another like a boat out on a lake. When one body thrusted forward, the other one rolled back in syncopated motion.

"Let's not get too distracted, my love," Knin said with a chuckle. His hand glowed and a small golden energy moved to his palm. With one concentrated blast, my tail grew out and I gave a loud yelp.

"Mmmm, you are growing into your new body so well, fledgling," Knin teased and placed his chin on my abs to look into my eyes. He snickered when he saw that I was lost in the pleasure of it all. Sprouts of hair started to form along my pecs and abs and I felt a pressure at the base of my tailbone. Knin moved his hand to my rump, grabbing the newly formed muscle there and smiled.

"Let me help you."

"I-I thought you were weak..."

"Harsh," he chuckled. "Since you accepted our pact, my connection with you is much stronger than normal," Knin explained with a devilish smile and leaned forward to kiss me. His tongue invaded my muzzle.

He kissed me so passionately, I thought he would steal my soul out from my chest. Wet lips soon smacked against mine and I sucked on his tongue with a burning desire. There was hardly any space between our hot, sweaty bodies and a light musk started to make its presence known around the forest. It merged with Yinnith and Resimir's own to create a permeating mix of scents that lingered around.

When Knin was done ravaging my mouth, he pulled away panting.

"You look so beautiful..."

I wished that I had a mirror at that moment so I could have looked at myself but there were some choice areas that stood out. My chest was now more of a belly. Well, a barrel of a belly anyway. There was plenty of muscle underneath and I could feel it strain as it finished growing. My arms and legs were larger as well and my endowment was....generous to say the least. It was at full mast and streams of pre ran down the bottom of my shaft and over my balls.

I followed his gaze to see he was staring right at my cock. There was no subtitles with Halcyon and it seemed Knin shared a similar inkling. When my cock throbbed in front of him, he smiled and his little tail flicked excitedly.

"It is like the beautiful hair on your body is leading me towards something," Knin cooed and placed his lips between the valley of my pecs. I smiled sheepishly, the ecstasy of my transformation still washing over me.

His lips kissed along my chest and he paused at my right nipple to suckle on it. When I bleated, my horns popped out of my skull. Knin blinked and paused for a moment before continuing. He licked across the sensitive nub as consolation before continuing on. His soft lips traveled further and went over my belly and past my navel. He rumbled as he went. The vibrations shot up along my body and only thrilled me further.

When he got to my cock, he paused. He looked up at me and gave that mischievous smile that practically begged for me to ask what the mind behind it was thinking.

"Mmmm, my favorite part is that look you give me right before I go down on you..." Knin purred with no hidden delight in his voice.

My small ears flipped downward, much to his amusement and he opened his mouth to take all of me in one fell gulp. I brought my hand up reflexively but placed it on my forehead in disbelief. Even though my shaft was much longer than before, Knin had his own tricks. He bobbed his head up and down the turgid flesh and made sure to lick every dry area. Soon, his throat contracted around a completely spit-covered cock and his sucking noises were echoing throughout the forest....along with the sound of Resimir grunting as he was flipped on his belly and Yinnith climbed on top of him. The two were practically pelvis to ass now and Yinnith grinded down on Resimir.

"F-fuck. Please don't stop, Knin..." I moaned, not paying attention to Yinnith who was clawing at the dirt as if trying to get away from a ravenous monster.

Meanwhile, Knin tapped my thigh to get my attention and then proceeded to pull his mouth away from my cock.

"Hugh....ughhh....what the hell...."

"That's a good fledgling. Just lay back and let your new Master do all the work," Knin said with a smile and a cocky wink.

"Yes sir..." I moaned.

He praised me before continuing and then I felt his tongue start to trail lower. It made its way over my balls and down my taint to my hole. Knin pulled away with a hum of approval.

"I love the way you taste."

He was nimble to say the least. His thick, wide tongue made its way across my hole and I jumped. He took this as a sign to continue, the wet and cool saliva trailing over my open and sensitive entrance to coat it appropriately. My legs shook and I moaned like a whore as he ate me out.

"Music to my ears," Knin said. The pause where he pulled away from my open hole was short because he dived back in to lick up and around it. When his licks and prodes on my hole started to get more enthusiastic and adventurous, I lifted up my legs and used my new bulky arms to hold them up for ease of access.

With my arms wrapped around my knees, I used the leverage to lean back and gave Knin ample room to work his magic. I was completely in his control. His tongue worked around me and each stroke of the limber muscle just begged for me to push back. My tail flicked away and Knin's own arms reached out to hold my legs up as he continued to eat me out.

The sounds were just as sloppy as the actual action itself. They were primal and full of a ravenous need. I knew what would probably come next but I was too busy enjoying the attention I was receiving from my lover to worry about the future. He licked up my hole one last time in a long, loving slurp before giving my balls a kiss.

"That is such a good look for you," he spoke with a purr to his voice. I tried to hide my embarrassment but instead gave a breathy sigh.

"P-please..."

"Hmmm...?"

His head cocked and his ears flicked.

"P-please sir...grab whatever can make this easy. I need you. I want you so bad."

Knin's grin could not get any wider.

"Your wish is my command."

He leaned over the altar to grope for one of the goblets that was left behind from the assistants. When he found the oily mixture of berries and whatever else, he rolled his index and middle finger in the slurry before rubbing it along his fingers.

"Beg again for me. Beg for your God..."

I was in no mood to argue. My body told him everything. My cock throbbed between my legs when he asked me to beg. I was in the palm of his hands and I would do anything to make sure to stay there. I wanted him more than anything in that moment and each pulse of the head of his cock against my hole told me this was where I belonged.

"Please, sir. Please fuck me into the altar. Cum in me and make me yours..."

"Oh fuck yes! CUM IN ME AND MAKE ME YOUUUURS!!!!"

The shout rang throughout my ears and soon Resimir was yelling along with Yinnith. Their rut had overtaken them. Yinnith had Resimir's left ear in his mouth and was giving it enough of a bite to make the younger satyr squeal in delight as he coated the ground in his load.

Meanwhile, Yinnith thrusted forward hard enough to give an audible slap ring throughout the forest and after four hard pumps, he was moaning right in his lover's ear. Shot after shot of virile cum went straight into Resimir's guts and filled him up to the brim. The submissive satyr's eyes threatened to roll back into his head as warmth filled his body and his thighs twitched as Resimir grunted above him.

"Wow..." Knin whispered before turning back to me. "Sorry about th-"

I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him close. "Shut up and do the same to me..."

Knin stuttered before giving the widest smirk I had ever seen on him.

"Very well."

Knin leaned over me, his eyes watching me close as his index finger entered my hole. He was careful but firm. Gentle but there was a clear indication of what he wanted. My hole squeezed around the foreign invader and he watched me like a guardian. Knin was so gentle when he added a second finger and pushed it even deeper than the first.

I mewled like a lamb. I was an open book for my new lover. The God had full control over my body and my mind was like clay in an expert sculpture's hands. When his fingers hilted inside of me, I could barely keep myself from climaxing all over my chest.

His tongue explored me at the same time. His mouth found my nipples as his fingers sunk in and out of me with dirty squelches. When the lubricant worked its magic, he had me spread for his enjoyment. My moans of pure ecstasy washed over the forest and echoed throughout the canopy as he had his way and I wanted nothing more than to be his.

Finally, he pulled his fingers out with a wet plop and admired his work.

"Do you want me?" Knin asked. That playfulness was gone and replaced with a beast of sex and lust. I did not know if he was asking for permission or just wanted to hear my answer one more time.

"Of course. More than anything, sir."

He lined his cock up and moved his body into position. His muscles looked so magnificent in the sunlight. They glistened with sweat from our exertions and when he put his weight on top of me, I could feel his hot breath on my face and drips of saliva fall onto my forehead. His cock pushed against my hole with a small amount of force.

Pop.

My spine flexed and I groaned out as he entered me. His cock spread my hole open and kept pushing. Further and further he sank, and I felt no pain. His preparations were working wonders and I could only drool onto the altar as my love took me.

"Gods..."

"That's a good boy. Pray to me..."

I did my damndest to make sure the heavens heard me. When he continued to push inside me, the abrasiveness of it shot through me. My cock throbbed against his belly and rubbed against the soft padding as it leaked onto my own abs. My pre rolled down his navel and onto his cock which only added to the sensations sweeping across my body.

When he finally entered me, I was shaking. His cock was right up against my prostate which threatened to push my load right out of me. It was only the beginning and I blushed at the thought of finishing so soon.

Knin's mouth licked across my neck and I yelled out when his teeth bit down into it. It was not hard enough to draw blood but just enough to make me clench and then suddenly relax and he used the moment to push the rest of his cock into me suddenly.

I cried out in ecstasy, unleashing my load between our chests and abs and he wasted no time in pounding me into the warm stone. His hips ricocheted off of mine in wet, sloppy slaps of pure pleasure and I shook in his arms as he thrusted into me again and again. His hips worked like a feral beast but there was control to the movements. It was like I was being fucked by nature itself.

"K-Knin...give me everything!" I yelled out to him. My fingers found his back and dug in which only made him thrust into me harder. I could feel his full, round balls slapping against my upturned ass and my poor, hard cock was ruthlessly milked between us.

"You are such a good stud, my love. I'm going to take you whenever you want me. I'll fill you whenever you need me. I love you so much..."

His words were sweet honey laced with devilish desire and I wanted it all. At that moment in time, I knew I had made the right choice. I knew I had pledged myself to someone who would move mountains for my happiness.

My nails stopped digging and I concentrated on how he felt inside me. I could feel every pulse and throb as he pumped pre into me but the flood was yet to come. His muscles started to flex and his mouth opened in a grunt.

"I'm....I'm going to cum..."

"Cum inside me..."

My wish was granted tenfold. His hips flexed and he pushed his cock as deep as he could into me. There was a pause where he just felt me flex around him and then he roared out into the forest.

The warmth that flooded my insides was...intense to say the least. Halcyon was productive but Knin was something else. He filled my hole and kept going. Cum poured out past his cock and dripped down onto the floor. I could feel it along my hole and the splatters as it fell to the ground.

"K-Knin...this feels g-"

He paused and then there was some sort of revelation that he came to.

"O-Oh...!"

He pulled out and his cock was still spasming. He shot several jets of seed across my chest and I had to close my eyes when a couple landed on my chin. I chuckled and wiped it away, opening my eyes to see Knin acting bashful as his throbbing cock emptied the last of its offering onto my cock and the stone of the altar.

"Sorry..." He said as if I was offended by how overzealous he was.

"No! You didn't have to stop. I was going to say that it felt good."

Knin's bashfulness dissipated. "Oh...really? I did not want to give you too much to clean up but.."

I gave him a look. "You already stuffed me full of oil made from berries and you are worried about a little bit of cum?"

He smiled that cute way that reminded me of his human form. "Yeah. You make a fair point."

I could hear Resimir and Yinnith beside us. I had almost forgotten about them. It sounded like they were up to something...like someone was grinding an axe against tree bark. I looked up over Knin's shoulder and saw they were wrapped in one another. Resimir had his arm around his lover like a blanket around someone's back while Yinnith leaned into Resimir's embrace. For being so quiet, there was a clear protectiveness to the way Resimir's arm wrapped around Yinnith.

"They seem to be fast asleep...oooof!" I began before I was interrupted.

Knin gave a long huff and collapsed on top of me. The air left my lungs for a split second. I tested to see if I could lift him off of me and was pleasantly surprised when I felt his weight lessen for just a moment.

"Huh, it seems I'm stronger now..."

Knin was equally surprised and wiggled for a moment. "Just let me enjoy my afterglow before you wrestle me down..."

"Heh, you'd like that."

Knin chuckled. "You can't talk to a God that way."

"What about someone I love?"

He brought his finger up as if he wanted to make a point.

"I-...uhh...you....ummm..."

I raised an eyebrow and brought my lips to his. I could taste the musk from our play still on him. I could taste his passion on the soft skin. We barely moved, almost like we were trapped in the amber glow of the sunlight. We pulled away but it was not without difficulty.

"I guess I can look past that..." Knin joked with a smirk. "Also..."

The primal look in his eyes returned.

"Why don't we get cleaned up and then I can take you like a dog next? Then I can call you my pup..."

I rolled my eyes but not without giving a snort. "Sounds like a good night to me..."

We kissed again, this time with far more passion behind it. Maybe a bath could wait. It was time to celebrate Knin's renewal, after all.