Renter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbccouple
bbccouple
204 Followers

We wanted to all fill her at the same time, so it took some coordinating. First I had to slow my tempo to hold off, then Marvin slowed, much to Lisa's dismay. She sensed what we were trying to do so she start to work feverishly on Jarvis' cock. Jarvis thrust his hips forward and threw his head back, he was nearing his orgasm. Marvin and I started to fuck Lisa hard, suddenly Jarvis stiffened, then I stiffened then Marvin and all three of us pumped Lisa simultaneously with our cum, triggering another orgasm for Lisa.

I hadn't been marking Lisa lately so I had to add two marks for each of the cousins and myself. That made four for us and only two for Garland. Garland was stroking his cock hard again and sat on the couch for Lisa to straddle him. She rode his cock while Marvin fingered her clitoris furiously. She arched her back with yet another orgasm, which triggered a rare but quick orgasm from Garland, he thrust hard raising Lisa off the couch and pumped her with another load of cum. Lisa was now at 15 loads. I asked if she was ready to take a break, she replied only if our cocks needed one.

That being the case, we started the dvd once again (which had been over for sometime) and settled on the couch, after a little clean up, to watch. Lisa sat between me and Garland, stroking our cocks and occasionally reaching out to the cousins to stroke them. Jarvis' cock had a little life in it so Lisa knelt down to focus on him. She sucked his testicles and licked the underside of his cock and brought it to its full hardness. She straddled his cock and began riding him. Marvin got up and started rubbing his soft cock on her ass, rubbing it up and down while Jarvis fucked her. He started telling her "My big black dick is going to fill your ass, I am going to use your ass as a pussy. He pushed and his enormous cock head cleared the ring of her anus. Lisa screamed in pain and bared down on the two cocks. Slowly she started moving up and down on them, Marvin's cock started to get back to its aching hardness and they began fucking her in earnest.

Garland started stroking his cock furiously trying to get close to an orgasm so he was ready to mark Lisa again. I sat on the floor and enjoyed the view, Marvin's flopping balls obstructing the view of Jarvis' cock sliding in and out of her vagina. Lisa bucked into each of their thrusts and asked for a cock in her mouth. Garland quickly got up and she began sucking on his now rigid cock. Marvin's balls began to contract and I could now see Jarvis' cock entering her wet hole. Marvin thrust deep and tensed, unloading more cum in her ass. Knowing her ass was now stretched, Garland pulled his cock out and moved to her ass. He slowly inserted the head of his rigid cock, passed the ring and kept sliding until he was balls deep. Lisa began bucking and squirming on the two huge hard black cocks.

Getting hard once more, I got up to have Lisa suck on my cock. She took my cock like she was starving, she sucked while riding the two huge cocks. Jarvis started the next round of orgasms by tensing and shooting his load deep in Lisa, the feeling brought her an orgasm, her tensing and tightening her ass brought Garland to orgasm, watching the two black men cum from my wife made me shoot my load. Lisa groaned a deep guttural groan of satisfaction and luxuriated in the feeling of three cocks and knowing they all came because of her.

It was now midnight, the sex had started at around 7:00, Lisa had cum countless times and taken 19 of our loads. I added the missing marks to Lisa's body. It appeared we were at a total impasse, we had a three-way tie for first. Garland argued that Lisa was holding more of his cum than all of us combined (might be true) and that his cock had been in longest (definitely true). Taking that into account I figured we had a four-way tie.

The question was do we do some kind of tie-breaker, or do we just continue on Saturday? We decided to tally the count at the end of the day on Sunday. Lisa would sleep alone for the weekend and anyone could share her bed, first come first served, but once the guy came he had to leave. The biggest tally at the end of the weekend got her for a whole weekend, with whatever he wanted to do.

With that Lisa headed to bed. No telling what the night was going to entail or how the weekend was going to end up and what the winner would chose for having her for a weekend.

bbccouple
bbccouple
204 Followers
12