Renting a Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone relaxed and that little voice was saying, "I've only known him for a few hours, but being his tenant is awfully nice so far. We haven't even got to the rent."

"Be careful, he will put sex slavery clauses in the lease."

"Ooh, are we into kink?"

Sharon stiffened under my hand, and I said, "Yes, of course. We will go to the adult store together. Do you prefer paddles or floggers?"

Sharon stood, "I'm leaving before this gets any worse. Valerie, be sure to call me if he gets out of control."

I sat up and Valerie climbed into my lap with head tucked into my shoulder. The familiar small voice said, "I'm buying the house a tv. A big one to watch football on." Her arms were tight around my neck and I thought the compatibility index was rising higher.

"Are you rich or something?"

"My grandfather left me a trust fund instead of a house." Her tongue was exploring and making me very hard.

"I'm not sure I can have sex with a girl who has more money than I do."

She batted my head and said, "What do you mean, this place is a gold mine."

I had my hands under her butt and we were climbing the stairs to the third floor. The last sunlight was shining in the dormer window and the room was soft and peaceful. I detoured to the bath to grab a large towel. She stood on the bed and skinned out of her clothes.

My hands ran down her sides, rubbing and pinching. She stepped into me and shivered. My fingers explored between her legs, working from front and back, meeting in the middle. She made a little noise and tightened her arms around my head. I sat on the bed and switched us around so her sex was right at the level of my eager tongue. Her legs were inside my arms and shaking.

"Scotttt..."

"Yes, dear."

"You're making me..."

"I know..." My tongue dove in and she orgasmed on my fingers and my tongue. I held on as she shook and moaned, lowering us carefully to the towel on the bed. In seconds, we were christening Valerie's bed in her new bedroom. The action was terrific. A lot of repressed emotion played out into her body and mine. I wished Sharon was there to watch, but maybe that would get me in trouble...

She came as I relentlessly worked my cock in her. And then again, with a gush and a scream. This was a signal for me to unload, triggering another series of shaking, clenching moans.

She didn't need two hundred pounds pressing her into the mattress and I turned us over. She didn't stop kissing me for a long while. We lay together, watching the sunlight fade to darkness on her wall.

"We passed, didn't we?" I was getting accustomed to that quiet little voice so close to my ear.

"We have to talk."

"Clean me up first. Your stuff is running out."

Warm and pink from the shower, she refused to move out of my lap. We were on the down sofa again. "If I don't buy a tv, there probably will be a lot of sex on this sofa. People need something to do." She wouldn't let me see her face, just giggled into my shoulder. I rubbed her fantastic ass and threatened to beat it.

"About the rent," she said. I leaned back and stared into the dark eyes.

"We have to pick a number." I said nothing and kept staring.

"You did mention the number zero earlier this afternoon. In return for chores."

I still said nothing, but brought her fingers to my mouth to lick and nibble.

"You don't have to do that. You've already had me. That's a guy thing you are doing, to make girls think of dropping their panties."

I finally spoke, "What do we tell Maggie about the zero rent?"

Valerie laughed, crinkling her eyes, "I think I should meet your grandmother. Ask her if I can pretend to be a livein mistress in the French manner."

"She would like you, especially if you use your French. But you just agreed to go south with me, and Maggie is north in Oregon.

"Maybe I should drop out and travel with you. And screw a lot." She laughed again.

"I could help you get unscrambled about your major."

"You are going to straighten me out, with your special straightener?"

I nibbled on her ear and said if I wasn't careful, I was going to fall in love with her.

"Stop that! You'll make me cry. I've never fallen for a guy before. Especially not in one afternoon."

"Ok, here is the deal on the rent. You will pay five hundred dollars a month."

She didn't look happy.

"Minus credits for helpful chores..."

"Who decides what the chores are worth?"

"We need an impartial source."

She stared at me and picked up her phone. "Sharon, he says we need an impartial source to help decide what the house chores are worth. You better grab your stuff and get over here."

"Yes. It is no longer an issue. But I urgently need to talk to you about that also."

She headed upstairs. "I'm not talking to you about rent while I'm naked."

I was cleaning up the kitchen when Sharon arrived. "What have you done to that poor girl? If she is damaged, we are history, buster." Her eyes were hostile.

I washed more dishes, hoping for deliverance from Valerie. When I turned around, they were hugging and cooing. "Thank you for coming so quickly. He made me cry."

Sharons fists were pounding me. "I knew it. You big bruisers can't resist innocent girls."

"Wait! I was crying happy tears."

I held Sharon's hands above her head and kissed her. She looked confused. I kissed her again.

"I don't understand..."

"He carried me upstairs and we made love in the dying sunlight. It was so romantic. I came three times. I've never done that before."

"Why am I here?"

"I got all warm and fuzzy and mushy inside and needed another woman to lean on. He is just overwhelming."

I herded them to the down sofa and we collapsed into a pile. Sharon said, "I was missing him too. Are we in trouble?"

"Not if we hang together. He is big and tough, but we are fast and smart."

I liked the fast and smart bodies. My beefy hands worked their muscles. Life in the new old house was getting better and better. "Are you two actually going to keep house with me?"

Valerie said, "About those credits for chores. You are not just paying for sex, are you?"

It didn't take much work before their bare behinds were on my knees. After four ritual swats, I said, "Teasing only goes so far. There is only going to be consensual sex in this house. I am not trading sex for anything. Are we understood?"

They kneeled up on each side of me. "How could you not love him, the big hunk?"

"Yes. We were bad. Maybe he will still let us live here."

They rode upstairs on my hips. Quiet and well behaved, fingers wrapped in my hair. I lay down and they sat on me.

"Ok," I said, "you don't have to pay rent. But we have to come up with a story for Maggie, or she will think her grandson has been pussy whipped." I rubbed gently in their crotches.

They kissed each other and said, "No, of course not. We can't let him look pussy whipped."

I turned out the light and felt pussy whipped.

In the morning, I smelled fresh coffee and stumbled downstairs. They were in the kitchen, wearing two of my tee shirts, which came to midthigh and looked great. "You've been in my dresser. Doesn't a guy have any privacy?"

They came over with a mug for me. "You got both of us yesterday. We told you we'd never had better sex. Aren't there any points for loving girlfriends?"

I put my head down on the counter and moaned. "This was a terrible mistake. I am going shopping for two bimbos right after breakfast. I'll help take your things out to the car."

"Too late. We called Maggie and she is coming down to inspect. Told us she was so glad two compatible women had moved in to keep you under control. We can take the rental car back when we pick her up."

"What about the rent?"

"We said she needed to settle a small dispute about rent and house chores."

I grabbed Valerie and pulled up the tee shirt. Her nipples were pink and stiff and irresistible in the sunlight. She tried to push my lips away, but gave in and made that sexy little noise.

"Sharon, he is going to get me off in seconds. I can't take this... Ahhh."

I held her while the shaking subsided and said, "Yesterday, it was all about improving your self-esteem. What about mine? In two hours, three dominant females will be pushing me around."

This time, they had me on the carpet in the living room, walking on me.

"Don't you think it is nice to have so much man to walk on? To tease?"

I had hold of two knees, drawing the open sex closer and closer to my mouth.

"Nooo! None of that until after chores."

They had matching boy shorts, and meant what they said. I was instructed to clean the toilets and floors while they did everything else. Which included riding on my back and pounding on my shoulders.

In an hour, the clean house was even cleaner. The beds were made, including a fresh one for Sharon in her new room. They looked at me with smiles that suggested the beds for women might not see much use.

Before we left for the airport with two cars, they checked around. The teasing was gone. Maggie probably meant it with the comment about inspecting. When the chips were down, she would be looking at them, not me, about deficiencies. I almost said something, but kept my mouth shut.

My grandmother is of sturdy French bourgeoise stock. No Parisian waif nonsense for Maggie. She wrapped muscled arms around me. "Scott! You are bigger than ever." Her kiss on my lips was hot. The girls got kisses too. "Has he been beating you? How can I help?"

The young ones were told to sit in front, while she sat in my lap in the back, catching up on family gossip. Margaret Louise Fourneau was all woman, make no mistake. Her hands wandered over me. She said to the front seat, "He is hard to resist, isn't he. He smells male, he feels male, he kisses male." Her tongue played with mine. She whispered, "If I was their age again, you would have another hot body to satisfy."

"Maggie, you are embarrassing these poor innocent coeds."

Great laughter all around. "Scott, darling, if I only had them in my class, your downfall would be certain."

More laughter. Grandmother was not saving me from pussy whipping.

The house condition amazed her. "My god, it has never looked like this. I hate housekeeping and Alfred always said a cleaning lady would disrupt his precious papers." Her arm was around the new lodgers, giving and receiving warm kisses, while I made sandwiches for lunch. They were whispering when I brought everything to the back deck.

"Scott," she began, "how is it that they haven't agreed to pay rent? Surely, this is a nice place to live." Her eyes twinkled.

"They have some cock and bull idea that doing chores gives them rent credits."

Sharon said, "It is in the Equal Rights Amendment. Wives and other companions are to be compensated for their work in the home."

This sounded like baloney to me, but her look was fierce.

I stared at them. "If that is true, shouldn't males be compensated for performing their biological duties? It is hard work, you know."

Even I couldn't keep a straight face over that one. Maggie came over and massacred my head.

Finally, she declared, "Buster Brown, you have been had. They got me down here to referee this fight and you have lost. It is all over and I've only been here an hour. The judge has assessed penalties of taking all three of us out on the town."

I put my head down and cried, which only exposed my neck to her teeth. "Woe is me."

She laughed and said, "I suppose you deliberately haven't fixed a bed for me?"

I gave her my fiercest look for what she had just done to me, and said, "Well, grandma, there are choices. How many bodies do want to be with you?"

The attack on my head was redoubled. "Trying to corrupt the older generation, are you? These innocents tell me you've already taken them in the same bed together. Is there no end to your depravity?"

God, she felt nice. "Please don't stop." Her fingers worked all over my scalp.

They clustered around and Sharon said, "Is he really taking us out? I don't have any clothes here."

Valerie added, "I don't have anything to wear either."

Maggie's voice was stern. "He is staying here to get the new hot tub going. We are going shopping for something to wear to a respectable restaurant. Grandma's treat."

When they returned two hours later, with giant shopping bags, I was checking the operation of the jets in the large new tub. Naked, of course. The alcove on the side of the house was very private.

They fussed around inside for a while, making themselves some tea and wondering where I was. The tub was almost up to temperature, and I was enjoying each of the different jets playing on my body.

"Will you look at this!"

I stared back, "This is hard duty, messing around in the wet so your delicate bodies can be soothed by the water jets."

Clothes were going on the deck and bare torsos advancing on me. The first two had my arms, which allowed Maggie full torture access.

"Hmm. He did get it going and the temperature is about right. Maybe we can give him a kiss?"

My hands worked them over, treating Maggie just like one of the girls, even if her tits were floppy.

I sat back against the side, her back to my front, holding her tight. "While shopping, did you decide on the sleeping arrangements?"

Sharon frowned, "Is that any concern of yours? You have three women to keep happy. You pay attention to that, and we will let you know as we go along about our needs."

I tickled Maggie and nipped at her neck. She squealed in my arms. "You stop that, Scott. You are treating me like any old squeezable coed."

The next thing that happened was Maggie had a female hand in her pussy and that produced a real squeal. I was very hard and Maggie could feel me poking her backside. She tried to evade me but Valerie reached under and pulled my long hard cock right up against Maggie's sex.

"Maggie dear, he fucks like a demon. Wouldn't you like a treatment?"

She started protesting, but the two shedevils had her up and leaned over the edge in a second, motioning me to get busy. Caught up in the moment, I didn't hesitate. The well lubed passage took me without difficulty, proving once more that sex doesn't have age limits.

I worked gently and then harder. She groaned and pushed back. "The three of you are evil, just taking me like this. It's been years since a big thing pounded..."

Valerie and Sharon were laughing and giggling. "This is such fun. He gets to do us next."

Slowly but surely, Maggie groaned and wailed and shuddered through a fine long orgasm. I stepped out of the tub with her in my arms and motioned for a towel. Upstairs in my big bed, she was deposited with a big smile on her face. I positioned the other two on their knees, giving kisses while I plumbed the depths of their fresh young pussies. The taking of grandma had them all excited. I applied hard slaps to tight asses and got cunt squeezes in return. No more orgasms, I decided. We had to get organized for dinner out.

I collected them back to back and attacked soft spots with lips and teeth. "Maggie, these two are a terrible handful. Are you sure they are fit to be tenants?"

She pulled me to her front and said, "You better be very thankful these smart, beautiful women will put up with you. Kiss me and let us get dressed."

12