All Comments on 'Repairman Takes Charge'

by dvalla

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cuck shit!!!

Only for the pervert brain sick cuckold/wimp fans!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

How many young woman go on spring break or to a vacation spot and wind up fucking a local. Drunk college age girls must get taken advantage of often in these countries. Most will never admit it because of embarrassment but I know of a couple who have . Two fucked a guy because they wanted to and liked him and this other had said she was so overly wasted and took a cab back to her hotel alone. She wasn’t raped but not in the right frame of mind. While walking through the bar at her hotel she was talking with a couple of guys and let them up to her room . She told friends that before she knew it she was a sex toy for two Mexican guys. Apparently they did use condoms the many times they fucked her. Seven used condoms and they squeezed the Cum all over her face and tits. Her friend told us apperantly it was a scary eye opener and she was mortified at what she did and will have to live with her dumb actions forever. At least she lived to tell , some don’t get so lucky and wind up dead or missing is these countries.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BBC

She has had a BBC and certainly got a taste for it, I'm afraid that hubby will rue the day he introduce her to a BBC. He wont be able to compete hence he'll get sidelined and he'll either have to put up with it or divorce her, can be expensive a divorce.

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Idiot

Cum pulses out of the big vein. Gee, I thought veins carried blood back to the heart. Maybe it was a big artery instead.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 6 years ago
:)

Any reviewer who expresses rage and loathing for a novel is preposterous. He or she is like a person who has put on full armor and attacked a hot fudge sundae.

Kurt Vonnegut

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
IR mislabelled as LW

Cuck shit.

1*

handaJizzhandaJizzover 6 years ago

Reminds me of the time I arranged a surprise birthday raping for my ex wife.

Unfortunately didn't turn out as well as yours.

care of

HM prison strangeways

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To the idiot who posts the "1* cuck shit" posts

You have revealed yourself to be the biggest idiot on here. You have never bothered to read Literotica's own description of the Loving Wife category, have you? It says "Extra marital sex, wife sharing, swinging etc. " now go crawl back under your rock and play with your minuscule peepee.

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Holiday

Well, I’m glad her fantasy was what he thought it was, or that would’ve been awkward. All’s well that ends well. I like her apologetic expression as she got into things- that was polite and considerate. Robert was amazingly accommodating, what with his own monogrammed work shirt and his turning into Mr Tender at the end. A rare find in a man, and the wife agreed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- [5 (4.6/5=92%)]!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

'be careful what you wish for

you just might get it'......

And then some .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

On one of our vacations my wife was fucked in Denver, by two different guys in our hotel room in Las Vegas and by a married guy in Butte, Montana. She has been gangbanged by five guys in Seattle. A few days before we went to Seattle I told her there was a guy there arranging a group of guys to bang her in our hotel room at the Marriot. She was hot all the time for the next several days and was steaming as the guys filed into the pub to meet her. When we all got in the hotel room she just dropped to her knees and started sucking the guys off. I have always been attracted to women who were known to be easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey dummy.....

be careful what you wish for .....

you just might get it......

(and it might be more than you can handle)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hubby needed to get fucked as well since he's a sissy wimp bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I.R.!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous