Requiem for a Heavyweight Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake shook his head.

"I can't do that. I'm sorry. My insurance doesn't allow me to release any of these cars unless you buy it and have your own insurance in place. These are all special one-of-a-kind vehicles. I get lower insurance rates by not driving them out of the garage," said Jake.

Ken opened the door of the car and sat in the driver's seat again. He put his hand on the steering wheel.

"I like the feel of the steering wheel. It's nice and thick and the leather is soft. I like the Lincoln door sills with the Lincoln logo. That's a nice touch too," said Ken.

Jake opened the hood.

"The good stuff is the quality and the reliability of the car, two things that you don't see but will definitely feel over the years. As long as you maintain the car with regular oil changes and lube jobs, this car will easily go three-hundred-thousand, four-hundred-thousand miles and more."

With Ken still sitting in the driver's seat, Roxanne closed the driver's door and rested her elbows on the open driver's side window. Giving him a flash of her womanly endowments, she leaned inside the car as if reaching for something. Ken couldn't help but steal a down-blouse peek of her pink bra and abundant cleavage. She had big, shapely breasts and an amazing figure.

"Surprisingly, there's plenty of room in here and I liked the sound of the door when it closed. It sounded very solid," she said.

Roxanne walked around the car, opened the passenger side door, and got in beside Ken.

"As if I'm Christie Brinkley and you're Billy Joel in Uptown Girl, I'll have to buy you a chauffeur's cap so that you can chauffeur me around town," she said with a laugh.

Ken laughed too. He'd love nothing more than for her to be by his side riding shotgun while chauffeuring her around the town. He'd love nothing more for her to be his uptown and downtown girl.

"Okay, you sold me. I'm sold. I'll take it," he said sticking his hand out the driver's side window for Jake to shake.

Jake shook Ken's hand and walked around the other side of the car to kiss Roxanne's hand.

"Great. I just need your driver's license. Give me a few minutes," said Jake accepting Ken's driver's license. "I'll get the paperwork ready and I can have the car ready for you tomorrow."

Jake disappeared in his office while leaving Ken alone with Roxanne. With the both of the still sitting in the car, playing Devil's advocate, Roxanne looked at Ken.

"Are you sure you want to buy this car, Ken. I didn't want you to feel that I pressured you into buying his car," she said looking at him as if trying to read him.

He smiled at her compassion.

"Yes, I'm sure," he said.

She returned his smile with her smile.

"Being that you were wanting to buy a sportscar instead of an old man's dream car, why the sudden change? I figured you'd at least want to drive the Lincoln first," she said. "There's a dealership not far from here. They may not have the exact car but that may have a similar Lincoln Town Car, a Signature Series, that we can take out for a spin. Then, if you like how it drives and feels, you can return and buy this car."

Instead of just being strangers that had just met two hours ago, he gave her a smile as if he really was her boyfriend and she was his girlfriend.

"I've driven one before. I already know how it drives. The acceleration is anemic, the steering is loose, and the car is heavy. Yet, you don't know Jeffrey in the way that I do, especially when it comes to cars. If I don't buy the car that he recommended, he'd be annoyed with me. A younger version of Jake and with as much enthusiasm when it comes to cars as he has for women, he's as much of a car fanatic as he is a player. Besides, Jeffrey knows me as much as he knows cars and if he recommended this car for me to buy, then this the one that I should buy," said Ken.

She smiled at his logic.

"It sounds like you've already made your decision," she said obviously happy that he was buying the car.

Ken nodded his head in agreement.

"If I don't buy this car, every time I rent a van to transport my stuff, I'd never hear the end of it," said Ken with a laugh. "Besides, by delaying in agreeing to buy the car, Jake just knocked off eight-thousand-dollars from the price," said Ken with a laugh. "That's a ten-year-old, much higher mileage Lincoln Town Car Executive price for a six-year-old, low mileage, practically new car."

* * * * *

As if she was expecting him to make his move to kiss her, she returned his smile with a sexy look. Catching each other's glance, as this kiss was meant to be, in a magical moment, their lips touched with the charge of a plug joining a socket to flow electrical current. Sexually arousing them both, the kiss served as the key that unlocked their brains stuffed full of repressed, sexual desires and feelings of loneliness. Parting, they sat in the car in silence without speaking.

"That was delightful," said Ken.

She looked at him differently now. She looked at him as if he was her boyfriend. She looked at him as if she wanted to have sex with him or as if they had already had sex.

"I didn't expect that to happen," said Roxanne blushing. "Yet, that kiss was amazing."

Ken looked at her as if he had already overstepped their new friendship by kissing her and showing her how he romantically felt about her.

"Are you sorry that I kissed you?"

Ken fondled the contours of the steering wheel much like in the way that he wanted to fondle and explore the contours of her body.

"No," she said reaching to touch his forearm. "It was beautiful kiss. After my no-show date at the restaurant, this day turned out to be a special day."

Her kiss had turned him on and he was suddenly so very horny. With no one else there but them and Jake at the other end of the huge garage in his office readying the paperwork for Ken to sign, he leaned in to her across the console, pulled her closer. When he reached for her, it was then that he realized how truly big this car was.

Nonetheless, him negotiating the immense width of the car, with a gentle arm around her back, he kissed her again. This time, a sexual kiss, the kiss was much longer and more passionate. This time instead of just a peck, they French kissed. Lusting from his long, self-imposed abstention from sex, this time, his kiss was more searching and probing. He explored her mouth with his tongue and she returned his sexual passion with her sexual passion.

Then, while kissing her, he reached his hand down to her hip and squeezed her firm ass through her short skirt before lifting his hand higher and sliding it across her slender back. With her arms raised and around his neck, perhaps her subtle hint, she gave him free access to feel her ample breasts. Taking that as his cue, he moved his left hand to the front of her big tits and felt her entire right breast in his hand. Not stopping him by slapping his hand away, when he felt her nipple make an appearance with his touch and poke his palm through her bra, he fingered her nipple.

Then, in the way that Jeffrey had done with Cindy, and with him inspired and still horny after watching their public sex act, he placed his hand on her bare knee. Gradually, he moved it up her short skirt to her bare, shapely thigh. In his first few romantic moments with her, he was clumsy and prematurely physical. No doubt, sexually inspired by Ken with Cindy at the restaurant, when he reached between Roxanne's legs too soon to cup and finger her pussy through her panties, she pushed his hand away.

"Whew! Ken...Jesus," she said with a laugh. "Slow down cowboy," she said leaning back away from him and straightening her clothes. "If you drive as fast as you make out with women, then you're going to have an accident," she said with a laugh while fanning her face with her hand.

Fearful his aggressive behavior had spoiled things, he begged her forgiveness.

"I'm sorry," he said. "It's been a while for me, since before my divorce two years ago."

She gave him an understanding smile.

"It has for me, too, but we have the whole day ahead of us to get better acquainted, that is if you don't have other plans."

Surprised that she opened the door to turn their time together into more of an official date, a day long affair, he smiled.

"I'm yours for however long you want me," he said squeezing her soft hand.

To be continued...

As if your vote is my applause, please vote.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
bobabcdbobabcdalmost 7 years ago
Like your style

You have great style but it is a little off-putting to have to read the last page of the previous chapter when starting the new. I like the interplay between the characters.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Unexpected Pleasure Unplanned threesome with husband and his best mate.in Loving Wives
Shoplifting - A Short Story Three lads take advantage of MILF shop owner.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Jennifer's Vibrator Education Jennifer's sexuality gets rebooted thanks to Joan.in Toys & Masturbation
Splendid Isolation He used to be her best friend, he used to be her father...in NonConsent/Reluctance
One Night Love It was just about a quick night. Or so they thought.in Anal
More Stories