All Comments on 'Requiem for a Saudi Woman'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Comentarista82Comentarista82over 7 years ago
Seriously...

...a sorry requiem for this sorry-a** story, mentioning Afaf again, Ottawa, same Arabic greeting to open this kind of story with, etc, etc., etc. YAWN

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Time this poor excuse of a 'writer' got out of mommy's basement and got a life. Stop polluting this site with your garbage.

AndrewmsailingAndrewmsailingover 7 years ago
A decent beginning.

I'm dismayed by the hostility shown by the 2 previous comments. At least one of them had the guts to step out from the cloak of anonymity. In my opinion this is, as I said, a decent beginning but it is too short. It introduces the characters but hasn't time to do more with them. In my view, it would be better to delay posting until you have had time to develop more plot and to provide more dramatic tension. As it stands, it says little except to complain about Canada and Canadians. As such it is pretty one dimensional. I am not Canadian, but I can easily see how they might be angered by this. Your choice, as ever. You have the ability to create a credible character, so please extend yourself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS