Rescue at Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For Daddy's farewell party," said Sarah. "Our evening dresses," pointing to the suitcases. "The food," pointing to the small chilly bin. "The champagne," pointing to the two large chilly bins.

Mike rowed the dinghy and faced Simone and Sarah as they sat in the stern. He couldn't take his eyes off their beautiful, fully exposed thighs. He could take his mind off the thought that there were two naked pussies protected only by an inch of sun dress.

The inevitable happened and he could do nothing as he needed both hands to row.

"Skipper Mike, I know a way we could get to shore faster." Simone had that mischievous smile. Mike braced himself for what he knew was coming.

"We could put up a sail on that big mast you have there."

Again the two women hugged each other as they laughed. Mike used an oar to splash them with water.

This only increased the laughter.

Mike's cabin was very basic. One bedroom, one bathroom and one large room which had everything else. But the view over the bay was magnificent and Sarah and Simone were highly complimentary.

"Skipper Mike," asked Simone peering through his telescope. "Is this what you use to find damsels in distress like us?"

"I should have used it. If I had seen the two of you, I would have gone back to sleep."

Simone came to him and hugged him. Again he was aware of bra-less breasts, of an almost naked pussy pushing hard into his penis.

"Skipper Mike, you do say the loveliest things."

Mike couldn't resist fondling her buttocks under her dress. Mike couldn't resist lifting the dress and knowing it was a naked pussy pushing into him. Mike couldn't resist kissing her and feeling her tongue probe his mouth.

Sarah joined them in their embrace, one arm around Mike, the other around her mother. She put her lips to Mike's ear.

"There's so much time, but you should really contact the coastguard about the body before you take advantage of Mum's emotional state."

Reluctantly he agreed.

The coastguard were not accustomed dealing with dead bodies on toilets.

"Why the hell are his trousers down?"

"He was on the toilet for fuck's sake."

"How do you know he's dead?"

"He hasn't moved for five hours, he's as cold as a lawyer's heart and we stuck a safety pin into him 20 times. And we put a mirror under his nose."

"Why the hell did you do that?"

Mike explained the two movies and surprisingly this both impressed and convinced the coastguard. The commanding officer came to the phone.

"So you used the old mirror and safety pin checks. Smart work. They never fail. At least not in the movies I've seen."

Unfortunately a large gathering of the city's movers and shakers had taken out a flotilla of their gin palaces and, by the time they were completely drunk, had all run aground. All the coastguard's resources would be tied up for hours trying to save them. It was agreed they would come out at first light the next morning to collect the remains of the old Sea Dog.

Sarah and Simone had been busy while Mike was doing this. They had collected a large pile of driftwood onto the beach in front of Mike's cabin. They went through his pantry collecting all his plates and cutlery and took those out.

Then they went into the bathroom together. Mike heard their excited giggles as they showered.

"There's not much hot water. Please leave some for me," he called out to them, then wondered why he was wasting his breath.

After 15 minutes they came out wrapped in towels.

"Skipper Mike there's something wrong with the water here. It's just run cold."

They vanished into his bedroom with their suitcases.

"Ladies only for the next half hour." Simone wagged a finger at him.

As he continued his discussion with the coastguard Mike heard hair driers and excited comments.

"Mum, you are so beautiful."

"Sarah, there really isn't very much of that dress."

"Mum, won't you be showing too much cleavage?"

"Sarah, where are our thongs?"

"You know you stole my last one this afternoon."

Mike finally finished with the coastguard. He had his cold shower and by the time he was finished his bedroom was empty. He looked outside. It was dark but the bonfire sent flames into the air. He could see two dark figures lying on a rug beside it holding hands.

He dressed in his best trousers and shirt and went out to join them.

The two figures stood up and as he went closer he could see them clearly by the light of the flames.

The sight which beheld him was far beyond his most erotic fantasies.

Simone was wearing a long white dress which came to her ankles. But the top was widely parted at her shoulders and the garment only came together below her navel. The sides of her breasts were bare, almost to her nipples, and these, in the night air jutted prominently against the material covering them.

Her long dress was slit up the side of her left leg. The slit went as far as her hip bone. She had her tanned left leg slightly forward so that it was completely exposed. All her thigh, even the inside. The floating folds of the dress only just covered her pussy. It was obvious that no thongs had been found.

Mike was now used to her haughty expression. But he could also see that hint of a smile, that confident, welcoming challenge.

Sarah was a contrast. He dress was black, tight and even shorter than the sun dress she had worn that day. The satiny material clung to her upper body. As the flame lights flickered her breasts were so visible that it seemed that she was naked and had painted her body black. So obvious was the shape of her firm rounded teenage breasts. So obvious were her nipples.

Her expression was of open teenage enthusiasm but still with a hint of mischievousness.

"Well Skipper Mike, will we be suitable company for you.?"

"On any other night I would say 'Yes'. Unfortunately I must work on my book tonight."

But his smile was broad and their laughter was confident.

First he went to Sarah, who put her arms up to hug him. They kissed with open mouths, Mike ran his hand up the top of her dress and fondled her breast. Sarah pushed herself into him and pushed her left leg between his.

With his other hand he lifted her dress above her waist. His hand drifted over her pussy. It was absolutely hairless. He gently explored the soft folds of her outer labia.

He then turned to Simone who was as welcoming as her daughter with her mouth and tongue and lips. She didn't mind as Mike took both the straps off her shoulders and her dress fell away exposing her upper body. Mike explored with his fingers and hands. Explored the slim tautness of her belly, the tiny folds of her navel, the firmness of her breasts. Not as firm and uplifted as Sarah's to be sure, but Mike knew they would be the envy of all the girls he had been with.

His other hand moved inside the slit in her dress to discover her feminine intimacies. Again a smooth and hairless pussy, her labia soft and warm.

All three lay down on the rug with Mike in between. With no rush Simone replaced her shoulder straps. But she felt no need to adjust her dress where the split had left both thighs open and her pussy only just covered. Mike placed his hand on her upper thigh and Simone parted her legs slightly allowing him to go to the top of her thighs, with the side of his hand against her labia.

Sarah's dress was simply too short to cover her as she lay. Her beautiful feminine folds were open and she made no effort to cover them. Mike's other hand cupped her pussy protectively.

Both women sipped their wine.

"It's tough being a man with the two of you. I can't drink any wine."

Sarah put her glass to his lips.

"Poor old Sea Dog," said Mike looking out at the gin palace in the moonlight. "What a pity he didn't last one more day."

"Sarah and I were planning on just two of us being at this party. Perhaps he's already found his heavenly mermaids."

"Perhaps he already has his trousers down," giggled Sarah.

Sarah went to the cabin to get more wine. Mike opened Simone's dress a little more and bent over to softly kiss and lick her outer genitals. Simone shuddered and stroked his hair.

Mike looked up at her beautiful face which now showed no sign of haughtiness.

"Simone, we do have one problem. I only have one cock."

"So I see," she said undoing his belt and opening his fly and stroking his erection. "You men are so useless.

"I thought that as we are having a four course meal, Sarah could go with the appetizer, I will be the entree and go on like that."

"Does that mean I've got to have eight courses."

"You can skip some of the food if you like."

She moved down and licked Mike's knob then put it in her mouth. She lifted her head.

"Just two things please Skipper Mike," she held his shaft and looked into his eyes. "Sarah is by no means a virgin, but you know what teenage boys are like. Her experience has been "wham bang". She deserves more I think."

Mike reflected on Sarah's lovely teenage beauty and thought she certainly did.

"Mmmm. And the other thing."

"Sarah's Mum isn't all that confident. I have been married for 19 years and apart from two guilt ridden and unsatisfying flings I haven't played around. And dear Rupert had no idea or really any interest in me."

Mike was a little surprised. It didn't fit with his assessment of Simone's character and his cock was still buzzing from her mouth.

"You are so beautiful Simone."

He eased her dress off her right shoulder and looked at her bare breast as the light from the flames danced over it.

Sarah returned with the wine. She took no notice of her mother's semi nudity and sat down with her pussy yellow and red from the flame light. She might as well have been topless as the material covering her breasts was so translucent.

Mike sat, not touching either woman; simply luxuriating in the extraordinary beauty, the extraordinary femininity, the extraordinary promise of a night of sexuality beyond his dreams.

Simone stood up.

"I must go and prepare the appetizer."

She bent over Sarah and the two women kissed each other on the lips. She bent over Mike and placed her bare nipple in his mouth. Mike sucked gently and briefly and Simone went to Mike's cabin.

Sarah smiled at Mike." What are your orders skipper Mike?"

"Your sailor's uniform isn't standard issue. It must go."

So Sarah stood and Mike unzipped her dress and raised it over her head. Her big brown breast with their big brown aureoles greeted him. Her flat stomach, her thin waist, her long slender thighs were open to his gaze. Her labia seemed to be smiling at him, in a vertical sort of way.

Mike took her in his arms and laid her on the blanket and took off his clothes. Sarah raised her knees and parted her legs and held out her arms.

"Please, please fuck me now, skipper."

"I will most certainly fuck you but not right now, most exquisitely beautiful Sarah.

With his lips and tongue and fingers and hands Mike caressed and worshiped Sarah's body; from her forehead to her knees to her fingers. Sarah's sexuality was awakened to the eroticism she had in every inch of her body, to how her skin tingled after his touch, to how thrills seemed to go from where his fingers were to her vagina.

His tongue and fingers played their magic tune on her nipples and on her labia, but he neither entered her vagina nor stimulated her clitoris. Sarah relaxed mentally as her body built its excitement. Her hips moved with a will of their own, her breathing started to quicken.

When Mike returned to kiss her lips she opened her mouth wide and sucked his tongue urgently. When his hands returned to her breasts with a firmer touch she put her hand on his forcing him into her harder. When his hand moved up her inner thighs she parted her legs and just about squealed with excitement of his feathery touch.

When his fingers played over her pussy she felt an erotic thrill as he stroked her clitoral hood. When he parted her inner labia and his fingers entered her sodden vagina, it was not with the crude thrust of her previous lovers but as though he was finding every nerve ending to build her excitement.

Then his divine fingers found her clitoris. Then her pleasure burst through her loins and exploded in a shuddering orgasm. Then Sarah burst into tears of happiness and excitement and held his shoulders in a iron grip.

Before she recovered Mike's fingers were in her vagina. At first deeply, exploring her cervix and Sarah pushed her hips up to take him deeper. Then Mike's fingers partially withdrew and she felt a totally new form of pleasure, a totally new form of excitement as he caressed her G spot. Her orgasm came even more powerfully and left Sarah panting.

Mike moved down between Sarah's thighs. He parted her legs wider and pushed her knees towards her breasts. Her most intimate femininity was open and willing available to him. He kissed and licked up her inner thighs, on that wonderful soft flesh between her thighs and her labia, her pubic mound, her clitoral hood, her outer labia which were now drenched with her feminine juices. Down and lingeringly over her perineum, down to her anus.

This was a new world for Sarah. She had talked about this with her friends and had been repulsed. Now she delighted in his exploration.

When Mike's lips sucked Sarah's clitoris, the soft tender eroticism almost tormented her until he increased the pressure and her tension was released in another orgasm. Then his fingers on her G spot with his tongue on her clitoris.

At first Sarah was only vaguely aware of Mike's finger entering her anus, but when two fingers were inside to the top knuckle, the forbidden excitement overwhelmed her. Sarah tightened her sphincter around his digits as her orgasm consumed her from her pubic mound, her clitoris, her G spot, to the depths of her vagina and the depths of her bowel.

They lay side by side. Sarah's body was covered in perspiration and reflected the glow of the flames as Mike surveyed her beauty. Sarah ran her fingers through Mike's hair.

"Oh you beautiful man. Skipper Mike, you may have saved us from a shipwreck, but I think I need to be saved from you."

They giggled and laughed and sipped wine. Then it struck Sarah.

"Mike, I've had all those wonderful orgasms and you haven't even had one."

Mike nuzzled her ear.

"You can say it now," he whispered.

"Say what?"

"What you said before."

"Oh yes I remember. Please, please, fuck me now skipper."

The nerves in Sarah's vagina were still aroused making his entry an exquisite delight. But what thrilled Sarah almost as much was the beautiful feel of this beautiful man's beautiful hardness and masculinity deep inside her. She thrust her hips, she squeezed with her vaginal muscles, she wrapped her thighs around Mike's waist.

Mike was so aroused by the foreplay, by Sarah's beauty, by her desire for him, by the feel of her soft, warm, wet vagina that he had to use an iron will not to come too soon. But fortunately Sarah was almost completely aroused before his entry so that when his penis focused on her G spot her orgasm came so quickly it took Sarah by surprise.

Her groans of orgasmic joy were accompanied by groans of pleasure as she felt him stiffen, heard him grunt, felt him plunge onto her cervix and knew his semen was spraying her feminine depths.

They lay like that for ten minutes, saying little, then separated and sipped some wine.

"Appetizers anyone," called Simone as she came from the cabin.

Sarah reached for her dress, but Mike extended a restraining hand and he made no effort to dress himself. Simone brought out a plate of smoked salmon with sour cream and caviar on strips of wholemeal bread.

Simone looked at the two naked bodies. She saw Mike's flaccid penis, his slim torso with its lean hard musculature. She looked at Sarah and saw the orgasmic flush in her daughter's cheeks.

"Won't you be getting cold without any clothes, Sarah?"

"I'm lovely and warm and anyway skipper Mike won't let me get dressed."

"I'm feeling a little overdressed with you two like that."

So Mike again eased off Simone's shoulder straps and lifted her dress so that it hid nothing, But Simone decided that it would be better if she took off the dress completely.

The three sat by the fire nibbling their salmon. They sat cross legged. Sarah was completely relaxed about her pussy being in full view of Mike. Simone felt less comfortable, particularly as Mike made no attempts to disguise his gazes at her shaven pussy. Once he looked up from it and then smiled at her.

Simone felt the urge to close her knees, but fought it and in fact spread her legs far wider. Mike's smile broadened.

Sarah had watched this interchange.

"Time for me to prepare the entree, I think."

She kissed Mike and held his hand to her breast and as she kissed her mother she whispered, "You are a very lucky lady."

As she had said to Mike earlier, Simone was hesitant. It wasn't that she didn't want Mike. She liked him, she loved his body and she hadn't had good sex in years.

First she was worried about her age. She was almost twice as old as he. She had no reason to worry. She had a classical bone structure, perfect complexion, slimness, years with a personal trainer and the good luck to have the genes which kept her breasts firm and pointed high.

Mike sensed that despite her brazen-ness, despite her earlier confidence Simone needed reassurance.

"Simone, you are so beautiful. What is the most beautiful part of you I wonder?"

"Is it these eyes?" A kiss to her eyelids.

"Your beautiful, aristocratic face?" A shower of light kisses.

"Possibly these soft full lips." A lingering kiss.

And so he covered her all her body with praise and kisses.

"This slim nose, maybe?"

"These smooth cheeks?"

"This slender neck?"

All over her body. Simone's upper arms, her armpits, wrists, hands, breasts, aureoles, nipples, belly, navel, pubic mound, labia, thighs, knees, calves and feet.

Simone started by giggling at the humor, but her body relaxed, responded and rejoiced as Mike explored and questioned.

Simone had also worried that she might not have the right responses, that her sexuality was inadequate.

But these concerns vanished as Mike's fingers traced over her inner thighs, causing a beautiful sensation to shiver through to her vagina. His fingers played her pussy like a Mozart sonata and her orgasm came in a crescendo. Like her daughter, Simone experienced his wonderful mouth on her clitoris and like her daughter Simone's body was swamped in the joy of multiple orgasms..

By the time Mike's rampant cock spread the pink folds of her inner labia, Simone was in a state of ecstatic bliss and she moaned in uninhibited delight with her last orgasm.

Mike propped her shoulders and head on some cushions and knelt astride Simone's chest. She bent forward and eagerly took his cock into her mouth, into her throat and sucked and licked urgently.

Mike withdrew so that his orgasm squirted over her aristocratic face before Simone sucked the last of his juices from his penis.

Side by side they lay, gazing into each other's face. Mike's fingers gently rubbed his semen into Simone's face and both enjoyed the intimate, cloying smell.

They threw more wood on the fire and Sarah brought out the entree: a fresh Caesar salad. Mike gave a skipper's command that both women must keep their knees at least 18 inches apart.

This was accepted with enthusiasm and without question and as time went by, both Sarah and her mother enjoyed the brazen sexuality of their femininity and kept their knees wider. They both knew that Mike worshiped their bodies and they marveled how this strange set of circumstances had resulted in their being on this remote beach with this extraordinary young man.

Simone went inside to prepare her main course and Sarah offered her body as her main course. After the delight of Mike's earlier oral sex with her she wanted to return the favor.