Rescue at Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah pushed hard and didn't mind the discomfort in her throat, didn't mind that she gagged. She was totally focused on the delight of having his rigid cock in her mouth and on the delight in giving him pleasure.

Then Mike asked her to kneel on the blanket with her shoulders flat on the ground. She pushed her stomach towards the earth which meant that her buttocks were pointed almost to the sky. She parted her legs, thrilled that she was in this submissive position with her genitals open to Mike to do with as he wished.

Mike grasped her hips strongly and thrust his penis into her vagina and pounded vigorously. In this position his penis penetrated even deeper and the pressure on her G spot was even greater.

Their sex wasn't gentle.

It was primeval, basic, unrestrained physicality. Sarah's role was to push herself backwards to get Mike deeper into her and to cry out loudly as her orgasm surged. She didn't think that life could offer more. But she was wrong. Mike pushed two saliva covered fingers into her anus.

The initial entry was abrupt and might have hurt had Sarah not been so excited. When those fingers were fully inserted, with their own lovely feeling on her rectum wall, increasing the pressure of Mike's cock on her vaginal nerves Sarah surrendered completely to her most primitive, animal instincts and became a sexual beast and howled in delight.

Mike withdrew from her vagina and easily thrust his penis into Sarah's dilated anus and her ecstasy took a different dimension. Her bowel felt gorgeously full with his manliness, the feeling of his cock rubbing against her smooth bowel walls, the indirect pleasure to her vagina from the pressure. When Mike moved his fingers to Sarah's clitoris her world contracted so that she was only aware of her flesh from her pubic mound to her anus and Mike's magical, demanding cock.

Her orgasmic wail was even louder. Later Mike reflected that it was just as well the bay was deserted or someone would have called the police to say there was a pack of wolves on the loose.

Simone's main course of baked salmon was superb. Simone had certainly not watched Sarah and Mike together, buy couldn't avoid having heard Sarah's excited wails.

When Sarah went to the bathroom Simone asked Mike, "Skipper, did you see the movie, When Harry met Sally?"

"Yes."

"And do you remember when Meg Ryan faked an orgasm in the restaurant."

"Yes."

"And when a waitress asked a dear old lady what she wanted to eat, the lady pointed at Meg Ryan and said, whatever she's having."

"That was a great scene."

"Skipper, may I place my order for desert?"

"This is most irregular I'm the skipper and I decide. But," Mike laughed, "Because you have such a beautiful nose, I will agree."

"Skipper, for desert, could I please have what Sarah just had. Whatever it was."

But Simone's introduction was different from Sarah's. She had little of her daughter's impetuosity, she had an intellectual aversion to anal sex and a sphincter muscle which refused to yield. Nonetheless she was determined that a new part of her life was starting. After her now usual multiple orgasms from Mike's tongue and penis in her vagina, she lay facing him with her knees high around his waist.

Mike was ever so slow in forcing his well oiled penis inside, but it still hurt.

"Do you want to go on Simone?"

"Yes please skipper," and she regained her composure and forced her rectum to become used to this overfull sensation. When he was fully inside she felt uncomfortable, but not sore, not sexually aroused but emotionally happy that she was doing this with the man who had saved her life and was liking more and more.

Mike's thrusts were ever so slow and ever so tender. Gradually Simone's rectum walls expanded and she stopped feeling uncomfortable.

She didn't orgasm but felt an emotional thrill as Mike ejaculated deep in her bowel. She clung to him and sobbed a little.

Sobbed for her wasted sexual years, sobbed for the joy she felt now, sobbed with pleasure at her new found sexuality.

The three walked arm in arm and naked along the beach not saying much.

"May I ask you ladies a question?"

"Whatever you like, skipper Mike."

"Just as soon as I came on board, I knew you wanted to have sex. But you are both quite conservative and don't strike me as the sort who would engage in casual bonking."

"You're right. We're not. But we had to honor our promise to you."

"What promise? I didn't hear any promise."

"When we were waving at you, we were terrified you were going to ignore us. So we yelled at you saying that you could do whatever you liked with us for a week," said Simone.

"And immediately you turned and came to us. Surely you heard?" said Sarah.

"I couldn't hear a thing over the noise of my engine."

Sarah and Simone looked at each other.

"Oh dear Mum, we've put ourselves through this sexual abuse for nothing."

"And he thought we were interested in him for his body. What an ego." Mike could hear the giggles starting.

"And we took off our thongs for no reason." More giggles.

"And we've had had our mouths fucked, our cunts fucked and our asses fucked while we could have been spending the night paying final respects to the old Sea Dog." The laughter broke out.

"What do we do now?"

"Well a promise is a promise I suppose darling daughter. However unattractive the implications." Simone stroked Mike's cock.

They all walked on in silence.

"So it's anything I like for a week?"

"We have no choice."

"That's good. "Queen of the Waves" needs a good coat of paint.

The coastguard arrived early the next morning. The commanding officer needed to be sure that the old Sea Dog was dead. He stuck a needle into the corpse 10 times, then held a mirror to its face.

"Dead," he pronounced. "Like the snapper I ate last night."

Simone and Sarah protested initially about being forced to paint "Queen of the Waves." But as her superstructure emerged pristine and seemingly new from the paint, they took a parental pride, similar to Mike's, in the old tub.

Simone's mind and body overcame their reluctance to anal sex and by the end of the week Simone's ecstatic wails matched her daughter's as she knelt, shoulders down on the blanket, holding her buttocks apart to help Mike drive deeper into her bowel.

Rupert, Simone's ex husband, was blissfully happy with his large girl friend, despite being impoverished by Simone's lawyers. He felt so relaxed at not being intellectually challenged by two women who ganged up on him.

Initially the old Sea Dog's days in heaven were tinged with remorse as he watched down on Mike ravishing Simone and Sarah and thought of what might have been.

But St Peter introduced him to some heavenly mermaids and told him that no-one has heart attacks in heaven.