Rescue Mission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,802 Followers

She left work early and changed into a dress she thought would be perfect. Not so much for the occasion but to make the kind of impression she hoped to make. It was dark blue, very short, and very low cut. She told herself it was just to blend in at a stylish performance even though she knew full well it wasn't a cocktail party. The four-inch heels she wore with it were overkill but in for a penny, in for a pound, right?

Kennedy sat by herself at a table with two other couples. She absolutely loved the smooth sounds coming from the groups and solo acts who performed. An hour later, she abruptly sat up when she heard the name Jaquon Williams being introduced. He came out wearing dark glasses with his sax strapped around his neck. "Oh, my goodness. He is so handsome!" she said to herself.

He played five different songs during a fifteen minute set and when it was over, she stood up and cheered wildly. He also stood up, waved to the crowd, bowed slightly, then caught sight of her. Her heart was beating wildly when he walked off the stage and asked if he could join her. "Unless of course, this seat is saved for a certain someone."

"Oh...no. There's no one sitting there. I mean, well, you are—if you want to—but no one who's with me."

"So how'd you like it?" he asked. He was perspiring a little bit, but it just added to his strong, masculine mystique.

"It was amazing, JQ! I had no idea you were so talented! Your mother must be so proud of you!"

"She really was."

"Was?"

"She passed last year. She came to hear me play every year, though. She was my biggest fan."

"I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" she asked knowing what it was like to lose a parent.

"Yeah. I mean, it was tough, you know. But it's been okay. Guess I don't have to tell you what it's like."

"No, unfortunately you don't. Do you have other family here in Columbia?"

For the next hour, they sat and talked and got better acquainted. Both of them had had a couple of drinks and when the next artist started singing in a voice that sounded like Smokey Robinson, JQ said, "Hey, JFK. You wanna dance? As friends."

Kennedy's heart instantly started racing. "Um, yes. I'd love to!"

"You sure your fiancee won't mind?" he asked smiling broadly.

"I can assure you of that," she said confidently.

They hadn't been dancing more than fifteen seconds when she took her hand out of his and put it around his neck. To her great delight, he let go of her other hand and put his arms around her. Seconds later, she felt him pull her closer and she instinctively moved up against him. Unlike Dylan who was maybe 5' 9" and 150lbs, JQ was at least six feet tall and although she couldn't tell how much he weighed, his body felt like it was nothing but twisted steel and sex appeal. He was so hard and firm and...so...handsome. She hadn't felt like this in so long she'd forgotten what it was like to ache for someone that way.

When the song ended, he began to let her go. Just like at the restaurant all week, she felt like someone else was in control of her body as she closed her eyes and without warning kissed him. When he pulled back, she kissed him harder until her responded and as soon as she did, she felt herself take control again. "Oh, my heavens! I am so sorry, JQ. I don't know what got into me. I'm...sorry." She panicked, turned, grabbed her purse and ran out. She didn't stop running, even in her heels, until she found her car.

She was breathing hard and her hands were shaking as she tried to open the car door. She sat down inside and looked at her reflection in the mirror. She was flushed and red from the neck to the apples of her cheeks. Her heart was still pounding and she was suddenly aware of the wetness between her legs. Her panties were soaked through and there was a small spot that had bled through to her dress. She took several deep breaths, turned on the ignition, put the car in gear, and drove home with no memory of having even done so the next day.

"Hey, are you okay?" Patrick asked.

"Oh, sure. Why?" Kennedy replied.

"Uh, hello. Earth to Kennedy. I'm allergic to peanut butter!" He pointed to the sandwich she'd put in his lunch bag. She always made PB&J for her Jenny then something else for her brother. Her idiotic mistake could have sent him into anaphylactic shock.

"Jesus! I'm so sorry, Patrick. I've just got a lot on my mind today." She threw the sandwich away and handed him $5 to buy lunch.

He took the money, waited for his sister, then said, "Okay, whatever. I hope you pull your head out of that dark place it's in before you kill a customer or something. Oh, and don't forget we're staying at Aunt Sarah's house tonight, okay?"

Patrick was right. She'd forgotten all about them spending the night with their cousins on top of nearly killing her brother. She probably should stay home today or at least stay away from the kitchen and the customers if she did go in.

As the kids left, she realized she just couldn't get...him...out her mind. Even worse was what he must be thinking about her after she made a total and complete fool out of herself. She'd managed to get up, shower, and get dressed for work, but otherwise she was a mental basket case. She went to rinse her hands off when she noticed there was a small amount of water next to her feet. She looked under the sink and saw water steadily dripping into a very large puddle covering the cabinet floor and a small trickle flowing out onto the floor. "Great. Just freakin' wonderful," she said out loud.

"Kate? Hey, it's me. I've got to call a plumber. Do you have that guy's number we always call? You do? Great. Let me have it, please. I'll be in later once this is fixed. Thanks, Kate. You're a lifesaver."

It was noon and the guy still hadn't shown up. She picked up the phone to call someone else when the doorbell rang. "Finally! Thank God," she said.

"Be right there!" she called out. Out of habit, she checked her hair in the mirror and it was all still right where she'd left it. She opened the door and said, "I'm so glad you're here. Please come..."

She stopped speaking when she saw who it was. "JQ. What are you doing here?" she asked unable to process his standing right in front of her.

"I called the restaurant to see if we could get together and talk. You know, about last night. They told me you were home with a plumbing problem and I brought my tools." He picked up a large toolbox and said, "So may I come in?"

"Well, we have someone on the way so you don't have to..."

"I told the other woman—Karen or Kathy maybe—I'd take care of it so they cancelled the service call."

"Well, um, that's really nice of you, but well, you don't have to...I mean, it's not like I needed..."

"JFK?" he said interrupting her rambling. "I just wanted to say everything's cool between us. We both had a little to drink and the music was good and...it just happened. It ain't nothing but a thing, okay?" She didn't answer. She just kept staring at him. "JFK? Anyone home in there?" he said as he waved his hand in front of her face.

"Oh, yeah. I'm fine. Really. So I'm just so relieved you aren't upset with me. I couldn't imagine what you were thinking about that crazy white woman who's engaged and..."

"JFK? I said it's cool. Okay? So it's cool. Now show me where this leak is."

Fifteen minutes later, JQ had the trap removed and discovered the problem was worse than expected. "I was hoping some new teflon tape might fix it, but your old metal trap is rusted through." He showed her the problem and said, "That's the bad news. The good news is I can run over to the hardware store, get a new one and be back in 20 minutes. It'll take me maybe 15 more to put it back together and you'll be good as new."

True to his word, he was finished in less than an hour and told her he'd be on his way.

"No, wait. JQ, I can't thank you enough. For the repair and for being so understanding you know, about last night. Let me make it up to you, okay? I'd like to make dinner for you tonight."

"That doesn't sound like a very good idea to me. You know, being engaged and all."

"Oh, no! It's dinner. Just dinner. I feel like I owe you that much. Please? Seven o'clock?"

"Okay, you're a big girl. You know what you're doing. I'll be here."

"JQ? Can I ask you something? Something personal?"

"Sure. Fire away," he told her.

She'd struggled to find a way to ask him but there just wasn't a good way so she said, "Remember when you said traditional marriage wasn't for everyone?"

"Yeah, of course I do. I'm one of those people. Why?"

Kennedy spent the next few minutes trying to explain what she meant by asking him that. When she was done he said, "Man, that's easy on my end, but that's some crazy shit on yours, JFK. But like they say, different strokes and all that, right? So yeah, that's cool. We can try that and see how it goes."

Kennedy called Kate again and told her she wouldn't be coming in at all. "Is everything okay, hon?" she asked her boss.

"Um, yeah, everything is fine. I just have some things I have to take care of and I need some personal time."

"Okay, I've got you covered," Kate told her.

Kennedy forced herself to sit down, breath deeply, and relax. It was a lot easier said than done, but she was finally able to focus after a few minutes of calming herself down.

She wasn't exactly sure where to look so she did some quick research on line and found an address. She wasn't happy when she saw the part of town it was in, but she was resolved to do this. She arrived there twenty minutes later and although she knew it was silly, she wore her sunglasses and a head scarf. Ten minutes later, she had what she hoped was the right thing and headed back home.

On the way, she stopped at the store and picked up everything she needed to make lasagna along with a bottle of red wine. It was four o'clock when she got home so she quickly put everything away and started getting things ready for dinner. Once it was all prepared and the only thing left to do was put it in the oven, she went upstairs and changed clothes.

She wasn't sure how well the dress had gone over but she wanted to look her best that evening. She selected a sleeveless, white, rib-knit top with spaghetti straps and a short black skirt. She decided to wear silver jewelry and picked out a beautiful necklace and a pair of earrings which matched it perfectly. She'd done her nails just four days ago, but she meticulously painted them a deep, dark red, then applied a glossy lipstick in the same shade.

She checked the clock on her bedroom nightstand and saw that it was already six o'clock and time to get the lasagna in the oven. Once that was taken care of, she set the table, and then tapped out a quick text to Dylan who immediately sent her a reply. His read: "Sounds perfect. See you then!"

The smell of garlic bread and lasagna filled the house as Kennedy removed it from the oven to let it cool. She took one last look around and everything appeared to be set.

At five after seven, the doorbell rang. Kennedy's heart started beating out her chest as she forced herself to walk slowly to the door. She checked her hair one more time and it, along with her makeup and outfit, was perfect.

She took a deep breath, opened the door, and smiled when she saw him. "Hi! Come in."

He was holding some flowers which he gave her. "They're beautiful, JQ. Thank you. You didn't have to do that," she said.

"Hey, something beautiful for a beautiful girl, right?"

"You're so sweet," she said. She put her free arm around his neck and went to kiss him. Before she did she asked, "Do you mind?"

"I'd mind if you didn't," he told her. He leaned down and kissed her softly on her red lips. "You taste good, girl," he said.

She put the flowers in water and as she was cutting the stems he said, "Something smells good and someone looks good." He came up behind and put his arms on her shoulders and said, "You are some kind of fine, JFK. I don't know whether to envy or slap the shit outta your fiancee."

Kennedy laughed for the first time in so long she couldn't remember. He put his arms around and said, "I guess a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do." He kissed her neck and said, "I'm just glad she's doin' it with me."

Kennedy purred and said, "As much as I'm enjoying that, you'll need to try and wait until after dinner."

His mouth was next to her ear when he said, "I'm not sure I can do that. But if I have to..."

She turned around and said, "I can assure you it'll be worth the wait. Does that help?"

"A little bit," said. "Damn, did I mention you sure are fine?" When he saw the twinkle in her eye he kissed her again and this time she let her tongue gently touch his after which he returned the favor.

"Oh, my God," she said. "We have to stop right now or I won't be able to stop." She forced herself to pull away and told him, "Dinner's ready. If you need to wash up the bathroom's right down the hall."

While he went to do just that, she cut the lasagna and served them both a generous piece then filled their salad bowls and poured them each a glass of wine.

They made small talk for the next 45 minutes or so, then she poured them both another glass of wine and invited him into her living room. She put on some Coltrane and sat next to him. He reached out and took her hand then set her wine glass down. "I'm not sure how much longer I can wait, baby," he said as he kissed her softly again.

"Mmmmm. That was very nice. Just a few more minutes, okay?" she assured him.

As if on cue, the doorbell rang again and Kennedy said, "Why don't you go upstairs and get comfortable and I'll be right up, okay?"

JQ smiled and said, "Sounds like it's show time."

"Oh, it is most definitely time to put on a show. I'll be right there okay, baby?" She kissed him and sent him on his way.

She touched up her lipstick and smoothed her hair before opening the door. "Dylan! Hi, sweetie. You're right on time," she told him as she showed him in.

"Promptness is essential when one is doing something this important."

He came in and she took his hand and led him through the living room. "Did you remember to buy it?" he asked nervously.

"Of course I did," she told him. "Don't worry. Everything is going to be just the way you like it. I promise, okay?"

"I'd like to give you a big hug before we um...you know," he said. "Is that okay?"

She turned toward him and said, "That would be very nice. After all, you are very good at giving hugs." She embraced him warmly and he told her how happy this was making him and she let him know it was also making her very, very happy. "I hope this is something that will make our...unique relationship...meaning and special." She let go of him then said, "Are you ready?"

"Very much," he told her. "A little nervous, but more excited than anything."

As they approached her bedroom she said, "Okay, close your eyes and come inside."

There were a couple dozen candles glowing softly around the room and JQ was laying in the bed with just a sheet over him. "Okay, now be a good boy and go to the bathroom and take off all of your clothes then come back out here. But don't look until I give you permission. Is that clear?" she told him.

"Yes. It's very clear."

In less than a minute, he was standing in front of her with his hands at his side. "Okay, you may now open your eyes."

He looked around and immediately saw JQ who said, "So you're the lucky man." He looked down and smiled and said, "Or maybe I should say you're the little man. Damn! I ain't never seen anything like it."

"So you see why I agreed to this right, JQ?" She reached and lifted up his tiny penis which was even smaller due to his embarrassment and said, "I mean, what woman could ever be happy with...this?"

She reached into the bag and pulled out something JQ had never seen before. "Okay, what the hell is that?" he asked.

"This," she said as she began fastening it around Dylan's cock and balls, "is a male chastity device. It's what men with little dicks that look like a boy's dick have to wear when their fiancee or wife is having sex with a man who has a real cock."

She walked over to the bed and said, "Come here, Dylan." He walked over and stood next to her. She lifted up the sheet and both of them saw it for the first time. Kennedy wished she'd looked once beforehand because what she saw was not what she was expecting. "Oh...my...God!" she gasped. "It's freaking...huge!"

"You mean this?" JQ said as he held his cock in his hand. "I haven't ever measured it but it's got to close to a foot. What do you think, little man? That seem about right?"

Kennedy pulled his hands behind his back and told him to keep them there. "Answer him," she said.

"Yes, it appears to be about that big," he said meekly.

Kennedy was also stunned by how thick it was. It was not only longer but it was much, much thicker than the biggest cock she'd ever seen. She was both deeply excited and not a little bit afraid as she thought of it tearing her pussy apart and then wrecking it.

She got her composure back and said, "You see, that's what a woman wants, Dylan. Not...that." She tapped the plastic chastity restraint and said, "What woman would ever settle for...that...when she could have this?" as she reached out and picked up his...snake...his...anaconda...for the first time and held it in her hand. It was very heavy and very big and it wasn't even hard yet. "This is what a real man's cock looks like. Do you see this?"

"Yes," he said.

"So do you see why I want this but don't want...that?"

"Yes," he said again.

"Well, then. I see we have an understanding. You may go stand in the corner and listen. If you're a good boy, I may allow to turn around and watch."

"Oh, thank you so much! I..."

"Ah-ah! I don't need to hear your little-boy voice. There's a real man in the room, remember?"

Dylan stood in the corner with his hands clasped behind his back.

JQ looked over at him and said, "So, he's okay with this?"

Kennedy nodded. "He's more than okay. This gets him off. Having sex with me is just okay for him but this sends him into orbit. When I take him out of chastity and give him permission to play with his tiny dick, he'll hit the ceiling with all his backed up cum. Of course, it'll only take him two minutes to blow his wad, but that's his problem now, not mine." She looked over at Dylan and said, "You'll be done in two minutes or less, won't you sweetie?" she said taunting him. Dylan nodded but didn't speak.

"This is some crazy shit, JFK. But whatever floats your boat."

She crawled in bed next to him and took his monster cock in hand and said, "This floats my boat. I've been wanting this—wanting you—since you came back to my restaurant." She lowered her head and begin to stroke his massive cock. She wondered how it could possibly fit inside her pussy, let alone in her mouth. Undeterred, she began exploring all of those unlikely possibilities.

She began by running her tongue all the way up and down its length over and over. "Oh, damn that feels good, girl," he moaned. It was growing quickly and no longer fit in one hand. Not length-wise, width-wise. She took hold with both hands and opened her mouth as wide as she could. She was thrilled when she able to fit the head all of the way inside. She forced herself to take another two inches but gagged when she tried.

"Easy, girl. That's a mouthful right there," he said as he lifted up on her head. "Take it slow, baby," he told her.

Kennedy did just that. She alternated between licking and sucking and taking as much in her mouth as she possibly could. She became aware of her own wetness and realized she was wetter than she'd even been more. Her heart was pounding again. It seemed cliche to say it was pounding like a jackhammer, but that's exactly how it felt. This gorgeous black man was in her bed and her rich, white boyfriend not only approved, this was what he had so desperately wanted for several years. His fear of discovery forced him to keep it a secret from the world until Kennedy told him she understood. She didn't actually understand it, not yet at least. For now, all that mattered was that he got off watching her get off with very well-hung black men. And Kennedy was thrilled to help him as that meant she got to have real sex with a real man and enjoy the benefits of having a rich husband to provide for her and her brother and sister.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,802 Followers